It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to reopen third eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I had opened mine in 08 with good results but around 2010 it 'closed' due to mass upheaval in my life; stress, depression, etc.

I'm looking to reopen it (not really reopen as it never truly closes once it's opened initially) but am unsure how to as the stuff I used TO open it said not to do that again once it's been opened.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated as I really wish to get back into doing past life readings and sending messages from past on loved ones. It's hard if not impossible to do with my third so clouded and 'closed'.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
watch a Terrence Mckenna video he will showwww.youtube.com... you

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm working on the same issue, I have had a ton of stress in my life, and have really just started working on meditation and trying to relieve myself of stress, and I hope to one day have my third eye opened.

The one thing (as you may already know) is to relax, and clear your mind. Easier said than done I am well aware of this.

Here is a trick: Imagine everything you have ever wanted or needed (including solutions to your problems and stresses) is being taken care of for you but the catch is you can no longer consciously think about them, but instead know that your sub-conscious already knows what it is you desire in your life and is taking care of it for you.

So as you are working to clear your mind, just give it all to your subconscious, because it knows how to achieve them better than you do, as well as knows you better.

obviously this is only step one, as for what to do next, I have no idea, as i have yet to open the third eye.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

I am curious though, since you have before had your thirdeye opened, what would I see, and how detailed is it? is it as plain as seeing consciously with your bodily eyes?

Just want to know it when I see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well for me at the time, I was living in an area that I learned a LOT more about after I opened it. I have to be honest and say some parts really frightened me as I was able to sense and see a LOT; good spirits and not so good spirits and things. For me, I wasn't literally seeing it with my two eyes but seeing it with my third. I'm able to see spirits that way while my son who is 17 has always been able to physically see spirits with his two eyes.

Anyway, I was told I have a very strong 'light' which acts as a beacon to spirits so they get curious and come to check it out. :/ I love it though because it proves to me that life does go on. I also do past life readings and have been lucky enough to reunite with two separate past life families in this life.

Back to topic: Once you open it, it is open. You'll see things that will awe you, frighten you, etc. Best thing to learn is how to put a protective light around you as it helps calm you when the not so good show up. I personally picture a white light growing from my feet up so it pushes out the negative by the time it closes over the top of my head.

If you do the opening of your third eye correctly, it'll take 3 days and you WILL get a head ache each time you do the exercises. I remember the head aches. Unlike a usual headache. It's due to opening something which has been dormant.

There are good benefits however. I was able to tell if someone was lying just by looking at them, or know if they held any bad intentions. I was able to get messages from past on loved ones and share with the recepients, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't understand what you guys are talking about, third-eye is the internal eye? The one which one sees with the heart? Is it really your soul that needs nutrition or your third-eye?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

No living soul can open their "Third eye" if this was possible you would see Djinn's and Demons.

Also don't force yourself to open it (which it wont open anyway) but being interested in such things can lead to you being haunted by a Djinn or Demon.

Djinns are real if your not a believer.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

Djinns are real if your not a believer.

Are real IF you a believer.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Begin with a quiet place. Clear your mind of everything.

I would not place anything in the room if possible. No candles, furniture. Anything.

I would only set a single clear blank page before you and a pen.

If you feel comfortable being nude then do so. No jewelry, nothing.

Begin the journey imagining the blank page. Remember it is not yet filled. There is nothing bad or good written on it.

Imagine the page growing until it is the size of the room. Imagine you are sitting on it. Imagine you slowly begin to melt away. As you dissipate, everything you are floods the page. Imagine the ink to begin to form. Imagine the letters begin to form.

At this point you should imagine a single and simple word or image that inspires in you to relax. I like thinking of an open gate, or a wide open field.

as it forms on the page imagine you begin to form as well. Everything you are flows from this image or word.
Imagine the two of you, the word/image and yourself to form equally upon the page. One sitting before it and the other upon it. Imagine the page to shrink slowly to its original size.

When you feel relaxed and still, open your eyes and write the image or word down. I said it should be simple because you don't want to take too much focus on getting it exactly right. This is really just a keepsake to remind you of this sensation.

When finished, close your eyes again and picture it, keeping that feeling with you. That flowing feeling.

after the moment you feel like getting up, but before you start to doze off, open your eyes again.

this is just one excursive I have had success with.

edit on 22-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Bunch of hokus pokis doodah doohicky bs....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
thanks Sara.

As for the headaches, I am beginning to notice them.

And for the skeptics and those that feel it is against god or something.

First the skeptics. If you aren't willing to try for yourself (really try and do some research), then how do you know? seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing.

and for those who seem to think this is against Christianity or what ever religion, well let me ask you this, show me where this is a sin? didn't Jesus and his apostles meditate and prayed, as well as been given the gift to see spirits? So what makes this different.

If one has peace and does things for the good of man (though I am well aware not everyone does), and because of this, is able to live a stress free life, and is able to see things others do not, now if he were a believer at the same time, would that mean he would be damned, while the church goers, who are quick to judge others, and most of which are two faced, and won't face the reality of there own sins, go to heaven?

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Take some quality stropharia cubes or spirit molecule, meditate in nature or in complete darkness with a tibetan singing bowl and watch as you manifest and interact with the hologram of unity within your minds eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I'm wondering if all the "stress and upheaval" everyone is talking about is as a result of trying to open that in the first place.

Just wondering. Not judging.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

we appreciate the addition.

Some say aliens are just BS, but then again they don't join sites like this where we consider everything and take nothing for granted. Are you lost?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The wingmakers New Zealand site has fantastic information.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
thanks Sara.

As for the headaches, I am beginning to notice them.
And for the skeptics and those that feel it is against god or something.
First the skeptics. If you aren't willing to try for yourself (really try and do some research), then how do you know? seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing.
and for those who seem to think this is against Christianity or what ever religion, well let me ask you this, show me where this is a sin? didn't Jesus and his apostles meditate and prayed, as well as been given the gift to see spirits? So what makes this different.
If one has peace and does things for the good of man (though I am well aware not everyone does), and because of this, is able to live a stress free life, and is able to see things others do not, now if he were a believer at the same time, would that mean he would be damned, while the church goers, who are quick to judge others, and most of which are two faced, and won't face the reality of there own sins, go to heaven?

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

The "sight" that God provides is to know and trust that Christ Jesus is one's Saviour, to have Faith in Him, to be able to discern His truth instead of the world's truth. Without that "sight" one cannot place their Faith in Him to begin with -

It's not judgemental to provide cautions to non-believers, in fact, it is from good that it's done. How you take that caution is really determined by your own belief system. Christians already accept that this physical world is a shadow of something more, so actually there is an agreement already. The difference is that we are to test every spirit against scripture to determine if the message is Truth or falsehood. It is to keep us from being deceived.

I am aware that many use psychedelics to open the third eye. A great caution to non-believers is simply this - Babylon, the false religious belief system in this world, leads the nations astray through "pharmakeia" in Revelation.
" Your merchants were the world's great men. By your magic spell [Greek = pharmakeia] all the nations were led astray."

[Greek = pharmakeia] refers to poison, drugs, specifically as it relates to magic and sorcery. Those are old fashioned words, but think of shamans, gurus etc and you get the idea.

This leading astray is easily proveable in today's world - all of the New Age mantras and "alien" occult's all stem from supposed "spirit guide" communications. All of the beliefs stem from some channeling or contacting of spirits. The "spirits" use deceit and lie and promise an utopia in the future. Think about the hypocrisy already prevalent in beliefs - for example, that the humane slaughter of an animal for food is animal cruelty yet the slaughter of an unborn baby through abortion is not. The sight that is from God allows one to discern the hypocrisy in that belief, but the "sight" without God does not.

Please take it as a caution. If you personally choose not to seek God that is your decision and I don't judge that, nor your decision to try "opening" a third eye. But please always try to determine if any message seems contradictory, or hypocritical. I hope that makes sense, it is something small that one can try to do if they are determined to go down this path. I could plead with you all day not too, but as most of us know with our own friends, advice usually falls on deaf ears
. Think of it this way. People lie to get their own way, spirits do the same. People deceive to gain advantage, spirits do the same. And if you play in Babylon, you will remain in Babylon. God is currently calling His to come out of Babylon so that we do not get caught up in her judgements and destruction. I understand that you think that you need no protection from these things now, and that I cannot convince you otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
When doing any of this, do it from a place of joy.

If you 'fearful', DO NOT proceed with it.

You will attract spirits of a like vibration, that is spirits/entities that feed off fear.

Be in joy, and you will be right.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
When doing any of this, do it from a place of joy.

If you 'fearful', DO NOT proceed with it.

You will attract spirits of a like vibration, that is spirits/entities that feed off fear.

Be in joy, and you will be right.

Precisely and very wise words. I didn't open mine in 08 until I was in a good place spiritually and mentally and physically - and was sure I was there for a few days before. I wished to have nothing negative what so ever around or in me (Stress, a messy room, illness etc) and it went very well.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The "sight" that God provides is to know and trust that Christ Jesus is one's Saviour, to have Faith in Him, to be able to discern His truth instead of the world's truth. Without that "sight" one cannot place their Faith in Him to begin with -

It's not judgemental to provide cautions to non-believers, in fact, it is from good that it's done. How you take that caution is really determined by your own belief system. Christians already accept that this physical world is a shadow of something more, so actually there is an agreement already. The difference is that we are to test every spirit against scripture to determine if the message is Truth or falsehood. It is to keep us from being deceived.

I am aware that many use psychedelics to open the third eye. A great caution to non-believers is simply this - Babylon, the false religious belief system in this world, leads the nations astray through "pharmakeia" in Revelation.
" Your merchants were the world's great men. By your magic spell [Greek = pharmakeia] all the nations were led astray."

[Greek = pharmakeia] refers to poison, drugs, specifically as it relates to magic and sorcery. Those are old fashioned words, but think of shamans, gurus etc and you get the idea.

This leading astray is easily proveable in today's world - all of the New Age mantras and "alien" occult's all stem from supposed "spirit guide" communications. All of the beliefs stem from some channeling or contacting of spirits. The "spirits" use deceit and lie and promise an utopia in the future. Think about the hypocrisy already prevalent in beliefs - for example, that the humane slaughter of an animal for food is animal cruelty yet the slaughter of an unborn baby through abortion is not. The sight that is from God allows one to discern the hypocrisy in that belief, but the "sight" without God does not.

Please take it as a caution. If you personally choose not to seek God that is your decision and I don't judge that, nor your decision to try "opening" a third eye. But please always try to determine if any message seems contradictory, or hypocritical. I hope that makes sense, it is something small that one can try to do if they are determined to go down this path. I could plead with you all day not too, but as most of us know with our own friends, advice usually falls on deaf ears
. Think of it this way. People lie to get their own way, spirits do the same. People deceive to gain advantage, spirits do the same. And if you play in Babylon, you will remain in Babylon. God is currently calling His to come out of Babylon so that we do not get caught up in her judgements and destruction. I understand that you think that you need no protection from these things now, and that I cannot convince you otherwise.

Thanks, I agree that those who go into this not knowing how to protected from evil, is bound to succumb to evil. I do believe in God as well as Jesus. I also believe in faith.

What I wrote was for those who choose to judge this. If one does this, and goes into it with faith and is "armed" and protected from the evil they face, then it can be used for good.

If you can not see the enemy, how can you possibly fight them?

When one faces christianity as a "thing to do", social gathering, or as something they were told to do, it loses it's true value, and one succumbs to the evil's within the physical world, but when one has a true spiritual connection to it, one becomes part of it.

Life, whether it is physical, or spiritual, is full of choices, and those choices you make, defines your existence, both now, and beyond death.

I agree one must be aware, and protected. but one must also know thy enemy before they can seek to defeat them. this goes for both the physical body and the spirit body. Few are willing to face there demons.

The negativity many come here and say, is simply either denial, or fear. Everyone is connected to the spirit world, the difference is, whether you are aware of the connection. (hint seeing)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I stay away from any type of ritual just to be safe. I find it easier to find time to be in nature, laugh, smile, cry if you have to. Work on issues that have haunted you from the past. I have had to humble myself and admit to wrongs I thought were long forgotten. I've had to forgive and ask for forgiveness from many.

The more I do to clear my soul the lighter and happier I feel. Deja vu happens more frequently to show me I'm on the right track. I know what people are thinking without them knowing it and a host of other sensitivities to animals and the Earth. I used to meditate as a ritual until I realized that meditation can be done any time and any place. Now, I meditate while doing dishes, walking the dog, etc. I realized that my frequent daydreaming can be meditation if I daydream about the proper things. Shortly after I stopped meditation rituals I started lucid dreaming, which is fun and never happened to me before.

My spirit always leads me to what I need to do next. I listen and don't fight it even if I have to do something I don't want to do. I just keep in mind that after I do it I will be much better off as well as the other person. My spirit will annoy me to death if theres something that needs to be done. Also, I found that when I do what I'm supposed to do good things fall in my lap at a ridiculous rate. This makes me think I'm on the right track. There was a time I'd forgotten how to meditate and went for years thru a dark night of the soul. When I came back to it I was like a newborn so the Youtube meditation videos helped at the time. They never felt good enough though. The voice or music was distracting. It's much better on my own.

Good luck on your journey!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
watch a Terrence Mckenna video he will showwww.youtube.com... you

This

This is the biggest secret of the illuminati. There is a surefire way to connect with god/grand creator/yourself/everybody, and it lies within the tryptamine containing drugs like '___' and psilocin. It has been deleted from history and kept hidden from us, because the world would never be the same if enough people experienced it. They call it entheogens for a reason.

En = within
theo = god
gen = generate

The truth are surfacing right as the great awakening is upon us. Coincidence? you have better not believe it!
I have personal experience with this forbidden fruit of knowledge, you can read about it in my thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join