It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 --- March 22 --- Skull And Bones --- 322

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Today is the day!!

Caesar has slipped away into the shadows. He lives!!

I want to see something extra ordinary today. Something like 1000 point drop in the stock market. Or a really neat assassination. OR maybe something altogether beyond bizarre!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh for gods sake, give up bro.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a really neat assassination? lol to each his own i guess... what does the reference to March 22nd mean? i haven't read much about skull and bones, all i know is the "don't taser me bro" incident

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Today is the day!!

Caesar has slipped away into the shadows. He lives!!

I want to see something extra ordinary today. Something like 1000 point drop in the stock market. Or a really neat assassination. OR maybe something altogether beyond bizarre!!

Oh no not the 22nd of March!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
But wait...

3-2 = 1
2+2 = 4
3+2 = 5
3 x 2 = 6
3+2+2 = 7
2^3 = 8
3^2 = 9
(2^3)+2 = 10
(3^2)+2 = 11
3(2x2) = 12

Every date can be traced back to 322 somehow.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Isnt there a march 22 every year? hang on ill just cheak last years calender. lol

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
Isnt there a march 22 every year? hang on ill just cheak last years calender. lol

You so clever. Me laugh long time.

Trick is to know when the March 22 lines up magnificent with the 9-month key.

Or you find treasure toom.

Hee hee.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Reports are unclear at the moment but it appears that James Cameron may have started his 11km descent into the "Abyss" last night, 322km southwest of Guam, in his capsule Deepsea Challenger.

"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss." Revelation 9:1

Considering that the horde of demonic locusts are released, I suspect a symbolic ritual is underway today. Per Revelation, the beast ascends from the Abyss. Considering his film titles in the past Terminator, Judgement Day, The Abyss, Ghosts of the Abyss, Aliens of the Deep, Avatar, Titanic (Titans) etc my gut is telling me that a ritual is unfolding. Time will tell if he's made the dive starting last night Guam time (22nd).....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you but in some parts of the world it will be the 23rd in just over an hour.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a great look at the controllers and their secretive ways

They are the controllers of governments, commerce, industry, finance, energy, media, science and technology.
www.designed-perception.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't remember anything out of the ordinary happening that day. Did something extraordinary occur?

new topics

top topics

join