It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive FEMA Movements

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Update to the story:

Here are pictures taken by an officer in Ohio (first 5 pics). Rest of the pics are of the trails.

www.wtam.com...

Now... WTF is that in the first 5 pics?

Want a smoking gun?

www.wtam.com...

Another WTF. So let me think. Military road block. Fighter jets flying recon. FEMA vehicles. And I am supposed to believe this is utility work?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Add to this - here in Louisville, Ky
[distance to ..... Cincinnati: 115mi; Ft.Wayne: 250mi; Toledo: 300mi),
there has been a lot (I mean, A LOT!!) of military aircraft flying in/out, but - only around 2am - 6am.
Loui Intl / Bowman Field houses National Guard / Air National Guard units.

I would guess at least 1 an hour at least.
This is NOT par for this airport.
This has been occuring for about 4 nights now.

I am a aircraft enthusiast, and well know the diff sounds between a 737 and a Globemaster (etc, etc).
I also live about a mile from the airport, so the vision/sound of the aircraft is quite clear.

But it could be nothing ............. or not.

Misfit

[Edit = inserted mileage]

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have sent the photos to two different people. One works in Antarctica and the other has done research on magnetic reversals. I'm hoping one of them can explain those first 5 pics in that one link.

Misfit... keep us updated on the activity. Something odd is going on.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I saw all the photos but find that the real world photos that seem to be taken from a car have windshield glare from the sun in frame and while the pictures of the activities on the monitors are rather interesting their distortion leaves me asking what exactly was the purpose of the monitor it almost looks like a asyliscope or other electrical or wave guide monitor maybe its just me and the fighters well I can find no reason for fighters to be diving and maneuvering in the manor they were over areas where people are near by I haven't seen anything like that except at air shows but this doesnt seem to be an air show photo to me so I cant understand the fighters actions leaving me with some pause that something is wrong there

[edit on 15/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join