It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive FEMA Movements

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't know where to put this but about an hour ago local AM radio stations here in Northeast Ohio have been hounded by calls from motorists reporting convoys of FEMA vehicles heading East on the Ohio Turnpike. Reports are also coming in of roadblocks of major arteries here by soldiers and massive air traffic. Sorry I can't be more specific but it's just becoming news to me but supposedly has been going on since around 4:30 A.M. The amazing thing is the local (and National) news stations have zipped lips. Even the local traffic choppers are not saying a word. If this needs to be moved please do so. Anyone else in Ohio hearing any of this???

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Good post,
Keep us informed please.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Whereabouts in Ohio?
I have relatives in Cleveland and can give them a call if it's around there.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Also heard the reports.

It's believed they are responding to sinkholes and flooding.

Northern Ohio B.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hmmm... last week about 5 C-140s flew into the DC area in a span of 3 hours, all comming in from the west.

Also there have been a large number of Humvees moving around the Northern VA-DC-Baltimore area.

It could be something as simple as changes to base layouts. Anyone have any friends in the military or FEMA that have heard rumors?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
FEMA mobilizing is not good news. I hear they were mobilizing September 10, 2001

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm in a flooded area of Pennsylvania right now and I haven't seen anything unusual. Ivan dumped enough water here that the Susquehanna got quite high but didn't break our flood barriers, but we had landslides on the local highway and some neighborhoods were evacuated due to creek flooding. No FEMA here but we're in NE Pennsylvania.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Banshee...Cleveland radio stations were airing it...the convoy was spotted around Findlay, (western area of Ohio, near Indiana) moving eastward on the Ohio Turnpike (I-80). Routes 12 and I-75 were mentioned. A caller also mentioned a scarmble of jets from an obscure air base in Michigan.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by SimpleMan]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's it, I'm locked and loaded.

NWO bring it on.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Keep in mind, that when you start seeing NATO troop movements in America we are getting close. Logistics require time to stage troops, and you'll see UN white vehicles on highways as they are deployed.

The above was taken from a paragraph of an article at Rense.com and it bears an eerie synchronicity to today's events.

www.rense.com...

Also be sure to download the state by state list of concentration camps ready and waiting:

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
it could be a movement in advance of a potential terror threat.

or.......

it could simply be some kind of drill or practice.

bunch of paranoid folks around here. wait, knock on the door. brb

um, Disregard everything I just said. I need to run. My troops, I mean friends need me.

please don't be worried. y'all will be treated well. so long as you don't resist us.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
or you can go to FEMA's website and see that they are servicing an area of Ohio that got hit with some nasty weather:

The head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security�s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced today (9/22) that the incident period of the federal disaster declaration for 15 counties for the recent severe storms and flooding in eastern Ohio has been moved back to August 27th. Michael D. Brown announced that this will make disaster assistance available to Columbiana County residents and businesses who experienced damage from late August flooding.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Our national guard has not the man power to assist in CONUS disasters so other agencies have been called to assist in the crisis columinating in the required locations. As the post above mine clarified. If it is a first step to martial law, riot equipment would be utilized as well.

You all should glad they are not DARPA convoys....but then they just might be.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleMan
Keep in mind, that when you start seeing NATO troop movements in America we are getting close. Logistics require time to stage troops, and you'll see UN white vehicles on highways as they are deployed.

The above was taken from a paragraph of an article at Rense.com and it bears an eerie synchronicity to today's events.

OMG, after seeing something like this and reading about this how can people still root for George W? I dont beleive this is America.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a simple progression from the initial terror alerts in 2002, to cheney's "not if but WHEN" declaration, then to the madrid bombings.... murmurings of a pre-election terrorist attack....

AND THEN FINALLY THE NEXT
9/11 ???
???

how do we read the runes here?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It seems as though "sinkholes and flooding" were not the issue that day:

rense.com...

If a Moderator feels this should be moved elsewhere to a place of higher prominence please do so.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I realize this thread was posted 3 days later, actually 2 at 0130 in the morning, but I wonder if it is also related to these events. It is in the same geographic area, and was about weird doppler radar returns over the Ohio - michigan area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/2/2004 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
C'mon guys. This is either a training exercise or they are helping with the flooding. Follow them and then ask one of the soldiers. I am sure they will tell you.
Just don't be afraid.

Oh yes, I do believe that you can out run a 7.62 mm bullet as well.

So I must ask, Are u for real???

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My mom works at Ft. Meade in Maryland and I used to be in the Old Guard at Ft. Myer in Arlington, VA. The Old Guard was responsible for all of the funerals and wreath-laying ceremonies in Arlington National Cemetary, as well as retirements, arrivals for foreign dignitaries and domestice public relations events. But the combat role of The Old Guard was to keep peace in DC, which we had to do during the WTO riots in 2000. Apparently, as a friend confirmed, they are on alert and have been doing exercises related to terrorist attacks, like 9/11. You could dismiss this as just an exercise, but to be put on alert, means that they think something is going to happen, it's not just a cautionary measure. During my 3 years in the Old Guard, we were only put on alert once and that was for the riots, which we had to serve rotating shifts as riot control and only then, because we were the MP platoon in the Old Guard. For the entire district to be activated and put on alert should raise some serious red flags with you guys. I live in Baltimore and I'm not looking forward to what the government is going to perpetrate and blame terrorists for this time.

Subject: Military Activates Joint Headquarters to Deter Threats in National Capital Region

As part of U.S. Northern Command, Joint Force Headquarters-National Capital Region brings the strength of America's military in focus for the defense of America's capital. JFHQ-NCR, based at Fort McNair, is responsible for land-based homeland defense, military support to civil authorities, and consequence management in a multi-jurisdictional area that encompasses six counties, four cities and the District of Columbia. JFHQ-NCR draws together existing resources of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard into a single point headquarters for planning, coordination and execution of the USNORTHCOM mission in the National Capital Region.

JFHQ-NCR is to be activated during a ceremony at noon Wednesday, Sept. 22, on Summerall Field at Fort Myer. Maj. Gen. Galen B. Jackman, commanding general of the Military District of Washington, will also command the JFHQ-NCR. To learn more about JFHQ-NCR, visit its web site at www.mdw.army.mil...

Donald N. Carr
Director of Public Affairs
U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Belvoir
9820 Flagler Road Suite 201
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
(703) 805-2583/(DSN) 655-2583
www.belvoir.army.mil

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are u for real???
C'mon guys. This is either a training exercise or they are helping with the flooding. Follow them and then ask one of the soldiers. I am sure they will tell you.
Just don't be afraid.

Oh yes, I do believe that you can out run a 7.62 mm bullet as well.

So I must ask, Are u for real???

No worries there- the overwhelming majority of the weapons you would be shot with are 5.56mm. Of course if it wasn't just grunts you could get shot by .50cal HMGs, 25mm autocannons, 120mm tank cannons, 155mm howitzers, and the ever-popular "daisy cutter".

There aint much you can do about it, so pretend it's a movie and stay glued to your TV. The whole point of this -is- to get news ratings up, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join