It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The "disturbance in the force" or the overwhelming feeling that something just doesn't feel right, well, it's real. I'm experiencing it first-hand, and honestly I just want to kind of get all of this out there. I hope someone can relate to my personal experiences.

I live in Central Illinois, and about two - three weeks ago, I was witness (as well as neighbors, family, friends) to the "strange noise coming from the sky" followed by a very loud explosion, then my house violently shaking. The noise was for around fifteen minutes, the after the explosion/shaking it stopped. Nothing has been reported around here since. I know I am not alone, and there are reports/experiences of this worldwide.

The weather is seriously weird. I'm only seventeen, but I've never experienced the weather like this. I love the winter and the snow, it relaxes me. Unfortunately, we got a small amount of snow (compared to the blizzard we got last year, basically), and then we went to Summer. Seriously, we skipped Spring. It's hot out, and it's that dry, dreadful, all I want to do is sit in a pool heat. And it's in March, it just doesn't feel right. I know I am not alone when I say that the weather has been very, very strange this year.

I have a cat and a dog, and they are acting strange. I am the last person to comment on animal behavior, but my cat refuses to go outside and when I take my dog out, she bolts back in after doing her business. My cat, in the middle of the night, keeps on waking me and my brother up with this whining type of meow, but stops when we look at him after waking up. Guess what happens after we fall back asleep? It's spooky, honestly. And my dog was growling almost all night on Tuesday night, then started barking and wouldn't shut up for a good thirty minutes. She was barking for a short time earlier, but I haven't heard anything. Like I said, I hate commenting on animal behavior, but it's just strange.

What really scared me was what has happened at school. I was in the shop last week, and my friend sneezed and blood shot out of his nose. He told me he didn't feel right, and that his head was spinning. I went to the bathroom with him to make sure he was alright, and there was another kid in there who was dealing with a bloody nose. He descried the same feeling of being dizzy and feeling sick. My friend doesn't think much of it, but I do, well now I do. I was sitting in class today, and I felt the sun beating down on me through the window. I started to get very flustered and almost claustrophobic, followed by intense heat flashes - and I mean I was visibly sweating with my face getting red. I noticed droplets of blood on my paper, and instantly I felt so nauseous that I couldn't even take it. I've never had a flurry of these different (horrible) feelings at once before, it was overwhelming. That's all I can explain it as is over-whelming. I ended up coming home and sleeping for the majority of the day, then waking up to finding dried blood all over my pillow and myself.

I'll be honest, I've been very agitated lately. Even if one person says one little thing, it can make me just snap. And I'm not like that at all, I'm very quiet and respectful and tend to ignore what most people say. But lately, I've just been in a bad mood - and I think it's because of all of this that is going on. It's already taken its toll on me, I'm exhausted all the time now, and in between work and school I am trying to get some more sleep - but it doesn't help. It doesn't make any sense to me, not one in my life have I ever experienced any of these things, and now they are all happening suddenly at once.

I don't know what's going on, but what I do know is that something is going on. Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Can anyone maybe point me towards something natural that could explain all of this? Look guys, I'm actually pretty scared by this. It's making me jump to wild conclusions but I cannot help it, it's the only thing that "fits." Does anybody know?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Some sort of 'event' might happen, but at the same time you have to realize, that reading sites like these can start to cause paranoia. I've fallen victim to the ATS 'Something Big Is Coming' wrath. Basically just be mentally and physically prepared because something could happen, but none of us really know what or whence will come to pass.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Some sort of 'event' might happen, but at the same time you have to realize, that reading sites like these can start to cause paranoia. I've fallen victim to the ATS 'Something Big Is Coming' wrath. Basically just be mentally and physically prepared because something could happen, but none of us really know what or whence will come to pass.

Well, it IS finally the 22nd of march....alot of hype about today....hehhehehe...if you read ATS alot, think maybe that could have anything to do with it?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Well...the WEATHER is definitly off! It is GLOBAL WARMING and massive amounts of Methane that have been burried in Tundra or at the bottom of Northern lakes....is thawing and bubbling up from these areas. methane has many times the Global Temp. Heating ability of CO2 and I watched pictues of the stuff bubbling up from an Alaskan Lake on the News.

We are also in a very active Solar Flare Cycle which is even more active than normal. Solar Flares have the ability to Cause MASSIVE ELECTROMAGNETIC DISTURBANCES....and are sometimes responsible for animals loosing their Navigational Ability to Migrate....such as Birds, Fish, Whales...etc.

Human Beings can also be sensitive to Electromagnetic Disturbances....especially if your Home or School is near any High Tention Electric Lines or any Metal Constructs such as cell towers, radio Towers or just using your cell Phone while a Solar Flare is Hitting Earths Magnetic Field....some of it makes it through our Planets Magnetic Field which is generated by the spinning of Earths Liquid Metal Iron Core.

The Nose bleeds are a possible byproduct along with a feeling of dread or paranoia. Animals like Dogs and Cats pick up on this very easily.

As for Large Snic Like Booms...that could be U.S. Aircraft or it could be pieces of the Suns Caronal Discharge impacting out atmosphere. I have not been effected but my CAT has been acting weird. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Well...the WEATHER is definitly off! It is GLOBAL WARMING and massive amounts of Methane that have been burried in Tundra or at the bottom of Northern lakes....is thawing and bubbling up from these areas. methane has many times the Global Temp. Heating ability of CO2 and I watched pictues of the stuff bubbling up from an Alaskan Lake on the News.

We are also in a very active Solar Flare Cycle which is even more active than normal. Solar Flares have the ability to Cause MASSIVE ELECTROMAGNETIC DISTURBANCES....and are sometimes responsible for animals loosing their Navigational Ability to Migrate....such as Birds, Fish, Whales...etc.

Human Beings can also be sensitive to Electromagnetic Disturbances....especially if your Home or School is near any High Tention Electric Lines or any Metal Constructs such as cell towers, radio Towers or just using your cell Phone while a Solar Flare is Hitting Earths Magnetic Field....some of it makes it through our Planets Magnetic Field which is generated by the spinning of Earths Liquid Metal Iron Core.

The Nose bleeds are a possible byproduct along with a feeling of dread or paranoia. Animals like Dogs and Cats pick up on this very easily.

As for Large Snic Like Booms...that could be U.S. Aircraft or it could be pieces of the Suns Caronal Discharge impacting out atmosphere. I have not been effected but my CAT has been acting weird. Split Infinity

That is strange that you mention it, there is a cell tower pretty close to my house. I never really thought of that until now.

The booms are strange though, they've been reported all over the world so I highly doubt it would be a US Aircraft, or anything that's NOT underground for that matter - but hey, that's just me pulling crap out of thin air that I've read/seen/heard.

Do you think that the solar flares have to do with the sudden change of the weather? I know my dad is sensitive to extreme weather variations and solar flares, and so am I.

My main point being that all of these things are happening at once, and not sporadically but constantly. And by the way, to the other posters: I wouldn't say it's the end of the world or has a correlation of 2012, but it "fits," does it not? I'm not saying that's the culprit, only time will tell. It's just a thought, I suppose.

One thing for certain: It's a crazy time we live in.
edit on 22-3-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The solar activity is cyclical and hs little to do with current Global warming. But Large Solar Flares can definitly effect Humans and animals by dousing us with High Levels of Elecromagnetic Fields that have been Medically proven to effect certain people who are sensitive never mind animals who use the earths Normal Magnetic Field for navigation during migration.

As far as the BOOMS...the U.S. has alot going on in the Secret Black Programs with one Spy Craft that uses a form of Micro-Nuclear Detonation Propultion system...google Secret recon Craft Area 51 smoke puff trails....it seems that Google Earth caught a picture of a long line of High Altitude puffs of smoke that originate from Area 51 and cross the U.S. heading East...cross the Atlantic....cross over China and parts of Russia then cross the Pacific and back to Area 51.

This form of propultion would create Huge Sonic Boom as it would be traveling at hypersonic speeds. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hey,

I think I know what the problem is. I'm going to tell you first and then explain. You can decide for yourself if you want to believe me or if you want to go the way of conspiracy. What I am about to tell you is from years of experience on this topic.

It's the heat.

You and your classmates have lived in the Mid West your whole lives. The kind of heat we are dealing with here in the Upper Midwest is very unusual to you and your classmates because you have never experienced the extreme heat like you are this time of year. But, it is similar to the heat I grew up with when I lived in the high dessert on the west coast. I grew up with with extreme heat and the symptoms you described regarding the nose bleeds , feeling sleepy , ect. were normal where I grew up. I lived in an area where temperatures reached as high as 120. The 80's that we are experiencing now , were considered normal temperature where I grew up. Here is what I would suggest for you and your fiends.

1. Drink LOTS of water (the symptoms you described are consistent with dehydration)
2. Wear cool clothing. (t-shirts and shorts)
3. Eat ( You may notice you are not as hungry as usual, but you will need to eat to keep your energy)
4. Do not hang out in the sun unless you need to be out there (it zaps your energy)
5. Use Sunscreen ( 15 to 30 SPU )

I would also note; The sleepy feelings are as a result of the lack of water as well as the fact that being out in the sun zaps you of your energy making you feel lethargic. The dry climate accompanied by the extreme heat combined with dehydration is causing the nose bleeds and bad attitude is a result of dehydration. You're body is starving and your brain is trying to tell you something is wrong. If you follow the recommendations I gave you , you will see a difference.

Stay well.
edit on 22-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join