It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pets going bonkers the last few nights...dogs especially

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed pets alot more rowdy than usual? Damn dogs especially. Last 2 nights n days theyve been at it for hours at a time.

Already checked for intruders, other animals etc....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder
Has anyone else noticed pets alot more rowdy than usual? Damn dogs especially. Last 2 nights n days theyve been at it for hours at a time.

Nothing abnormal here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In what Area ?

Cats and Dogs can sense a disaster before it happen

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
In what Area ?

Cats and Dogs can sense a disaster before it happen

And they can also sense when I am getting ready to cook bacon and go off the handle.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder

It means the world is going to end! It is going to be bad! Everyone dead and with no warning.

Well it's what you wanted to hear is it not?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Must mean Obama's BC is a fraud!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Where do you live? Thats the question. And are they really going bonkers or did you just finally wake up and learn that they like barking at night? In other words, have they really been barking more than usual, or are you just TRYING to convince yourself that something might be up? It's an honest question.

Believing is seeing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Ur bored aren't you? Booger flicking troll.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

My dogs have been acting crazy for the past two nights.....then again, they always act crazy, so there's been no real change. I'll start to worry when they start acting calm!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nope.I've got a Boxer and she's acting as her normal self.I'm in central florida.The paranoia on this site amazes me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by muse7

Ur bored aren't you? Booger flicking troll.

that literally made me laugh out loud.oh I gotta stay on topic,mods are gonna warn me!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, if this turns out to mean something or be relevant later, my two dogs have been acting oddly. One has been clingy and unusually skittish about things around her. The other one has gone through short little periods of running from one end of the house to the other with a short pause at each end and repeating several times. It isn't normal and I've not seen that one do it before.

There are a lot of reasons to be oversensitive right now from everything going on in the world around us...so we're all probably keying on things we normally wouldn't be vs. things that don't happen at all..yet still, this is in with the rest of the posts in case hindsight from an event becomes important later.

I'm in the SW Mo/Springfield region as it may relate to anyone else noticing anything. The above behavior has been going on 3-4 days.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OP, are you asking if our dogs are having a...
Panic in the streets?
You seem to worry alot, then question it.
Be careful, someone might start to see a pattern and accuse you of something.

And to answer your question, nope the dogs are napping hard at the moment and have not been out of character since the jehovas witnesses left the front door step.

new topics

top topics

join