It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Italian Girls executed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
IBM, obviously you were raised correctly, and follow the religion peacefully. Where do you reside? From your avatar I assume the USA since IBM is an American company.

Why aren�t the Muslims in the Mid east condemning these actions? Why is it tolerated there? What are their parents teaching their children?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by IBM
Ummmm i remember the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. Maybe we should increase the pressure on terrorists.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by IBM]

Do you remember two Israelis jumped up and down joyfully on a van? Who are they?

There were Americans that applauded the attacks. The point of your statement is what? Just because they are Jews doesn't mean they love America. Please alert me next time an American is beheaded by a Jew in the Mid-East.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

just by looking at godflesh for a username suggests that you think that you are on a higer level.

Actually, it would mean the exact opposite if you actually read it. Sense your judging people by usernames, where do I begin with �unhindgedmullet?� Ill spare you the humility.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
yes i am here in the US, and one major fact that these terrorists overlook is that these people are not only innocent people they are also civilians who were helping out. I dont know what goes on through their mind that makes them take such action.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

Originally posted by IBM
Ummmm i remember the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. Maybe we should increase the pressure on terrorists.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by IBM]

Do you remember two Israelis jumped up and down joyfully on a van? Who are they?

There were Americans that applauded the attacks. The point of your statement is what? Just because they are Jews doesn't mean they love America. Please alert me next time an American is beheaded by a Jew in the Mid-East.

Anyone who likes unjustifed killing of innocent civilins is messed up in the head. First of all i bet some of those protestors had exposure to radical islam which made them act the way they did.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
IBM, I hope you weren�t offended by my statements. My anger is at a society that accepts and applauses these actions, not individuals as yourself. Perhaps I should have made this more clear.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am not offened in the least. I am aware of what is going on and I support the war because these idiots make good muslims like me look bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Anyone who likes unjustifed killing of innocent civilins is messed up in the head. First of all i bet some of those protestors had exposure to radical islam which made them act the way they did.

Agreed. It's a sad fact, but demented people walk all corners of the earth. Trying to justify these brutal slayings purely through religion is pointless. Though it is true that it is indeed radical muslims performing these acts, this goes way past religion, into psychotic fanatacism.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by goregrinder]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH

just by looking at godflesh for a username suggests that you think that you are on a higer level.

Actually, it would mean the exact opposite if you actually read it. Sense your judging people by usernames, where do I begin with �unhindgedmullet?� Ill spare you the humility.

mullet is a nickname given to me when i was kid my sir name being mallet & the fact i grew ip in coastal town it's easy to see how i got hte name & i'm unhinged cause i've been let loose on the net. i can't see any humiliation there.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
unhingedmullet you just proved GODFLESH's point, that using a name for ridicule is stupid. Which is what you did in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
*AHEM*

Discuss the topic at hand.

Do NOT take jabs at each other and do NOT devote your posts to making fun of people's user names.

Now back on topic. Kthx.

-B.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Meriam Webster

Main Entry: Mus�lim
Pronunciation: 'm&z-l&m, 'mus-, 'muz-
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic muslim, literally, one who surrenders (to God)
1 : an adherent of Islam

this is the only reason i attacked his user name and as you can see the man is quick to throw names about but attack something close to him and look out.
this is the reaction i was looking for it's that sort of thing that gets the world in so much trouble.
fear and hate are two feelings that alot of pepole have trouble dealing with pepole are scared of what they don't know godflesh seems pretty scared to me.

sorry guys i'm new to ats and the web for that matter

[edit on 23-9-2004 by unhingedmullet]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Was there deheading when Iraq was under Saddam? Bush is responsible for all the killing in Iraq, and should be sentenced to eternal death by US supereme court.

No, instead of beheadings, there were gassings and surgical amputations of criminal's limbs. And don't forget the mass-graves. Saddam was one of the cruelist people around. I suggest you read up on what he did to the Iranians, the Kurds and the Shia.

After I saw a documentary on the Kurds who survived Saddam's chemical attacks, I felt no pity for him. He wound up where he deserved to be, in a hole.

I am not for the US in Iraq at all, but you should really look into Saddam's history.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Agreed. It's a sad fact, but demented people walk all corners of the earth. Trying to justify these brutal slayings purely through religion is pointless. Though it is true that it is indeed radical muslims performing these acts, this goes way past religion, into psychotic fanatacism.
[edit on 23-9-2004 by goregrinder]

Very true. No religion can turn someone into a murderer, unless the psychological ingredients are already present. Religion is just a banner to hide their sick acts behind.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
IBM, I appreciate your public identification as a Muslim here. Its good that you feel you can stand up for your beliefs in these times.

But why are people like you so silent?
Why are there not moderate Muslims saying as you do that this is an abbaration of Islam?
In your silence you are seen as condoning their actions, you are seen as agreeing that these are Muslims.
Where is the united Islamic world's cry at this atrocity? Its certianly spoken about by Christians.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yes, indeed. Bush/Cheney, Blair, Howard, Sharon etc should be held accountable in internation criminal court.

Don't forget Wen Jiabao, Jiang Zemin, or Hu Jintao, among others.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yep, those Iraqis and muslims are all just so barbaric and evil. We should just nuke them. Cuz no one could ever do such horrible things here in the freedom-loving US of A... Never ever.

This kind of barbarity would never happen in any "civilized country either. I mean, I'm so shocked that humans could do this to each other.

(sigh) But seriously, I don't understand the shock and outrage that occurs each time this happens. As if we've forgotten about the last time it's happened and multitude of other horrible things humans have done to each other. And I love the inevitable "let's kill'em all" responses each time too. Yeah, killing everbody in Iraq (the country WE invaded)....that's going to help. Violent, violent creatures... Don't like something? KILL IT!!
Their side, our side, our side, their side...what makes us any different when we can do nothing but think of pointlessly violent soultions? Eh, whatever...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why did we invade Iraq instead of going through with weapons inspections, then opening up diplomacy and trade?

Oh yeah, the whole Middle East / Central Asian control thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
well having waded through the past 3 pages of vitriol I am afraid that one thought bubbles to the surface...through the disgust I feel at the depravity of humankind....so many of you are now prepared to destroy the b@@stards and rip out their cowardly innards. It seems they have motivated you to do EXACTLY the opposite of what was surely intended. Or do you think its remotely possible that the perpetrators HAVE achieved their aim?

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Romeo]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Was there deheading when Iraq was under Saddam? Bush is responsible for all the killing in Iraq, and should be sentenced to eternal death by US supereme court.

you make a very good point, when workers were in Iraq prior to the war (which they were) no westerners were kidnapped. However, we are aware of the attrocities that occurred under saddams regime.. but is it not possible that the attrocities were against those who were committing or sympathising with the same people kidnapping and murdering the westerners today? Perhaps Saddam DID have it under control (well, better than we are doing at the moment)..

Please don't take this as a praise for saddam because he was a vile dictator, however.. given the opportunity to live under a dictatorship or live of the threat of being kidnapped and murder.. I know which one I would choose if I lived in a country such as Iraq...

WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! Better the devil you know???

Please, someone put me straight because I think I am losing the plot here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join