It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Italian Girls executed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by mad scientist
It wouldn't surprise me if these evil bastards raped the 2 girls before killing them, it would fit in with their psyche.

The scary thing is when there is peace, half of these sick f*cks will be running around scot free. These people are the lowest form of human society, why don't the Iraqi poeple inform on them and weed them out. Surely they don't want to be living next to people such as these.

Was there deheading when Iraq was under Saddam? Bush is responsible for all the killing in Iraq, and should be sentenced to eternal death by US supereme court.

Please, poeple have the right of free will, no ones makes someone else cut anothers head off. They do it because they enjoy it, same mentality as people who torture and kill animals. They are a genetic aberation of the human species.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
Please, poeple have the right of free will, no ones makes someone else cut anothers head off. They do it because they enjoy it, same mentality as people who torture and kill animals. They are a genetic aberation of the human species.

Who in the right mind would want to die or injured for life in Iraq? They sure are "genetic aberation of the human species" as you would call.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Was there deheading when Iraq was under Saddam? Bush is responsible for all the killing in Iraq, and should be sentenced to eternal death by US supereme court.

Of course there was. It was never international news until after the fall of Saddam. Beheadings are a common practice in Saudi Arabia every Saturday night. All foreigners must leave town and executions are carried out on criminals sentenced during the week prior (who are sentenced to death). Now beheadings are being done to scare the Westerners out of Iraq by terrorists who have no respect for law or human life. If every Westerner were to leave Iraq, beheadings would most certainly continue on it's own people.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
to hell with these dogs who the hell do they think they are come on everyone we all no these pepole are desperate look at what has happened to their country after 10yrs of sanctions.
all put forward by our so called world leaders. Nothing in this world can justify what these men have done, beheading two beutiful young women what a sad moment this is for us all but you have to ask yourself would saddam have chopped their heads off if he were still in power? i doubt it!
the terrorists may have used the knife but the blood is on our world leaders hands!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by unhingedmullet
to hell with these dogs who the hell do they think they are come on everyone we all no these pepole are desperate look at what has happened to their country after 10yrs of sanctions.
all put forward by our so called world leaders. Nothing in this world can justify what these men have done, beheading two beutiful young women what a sad moment this is for us all but you have to ask yourself would saddam have chopped their heads off if he were still in power? i doubt it!
the terrorists may have used the knife but the blood is on our world leaders hands!!!

Yes, indeed. Bush/Cheney, Blair, Howard, Sharon etc should be held accountable in internation criminal court.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Webster's dictionary:

Mus-lim*
n.

Plague, virus, lowest form of human existence, murderers, cold blooded, misled, damned, scum, vile, repulsive, lunacy, uneducated, filthy, lost.

*Not all muslims, just most of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Meriam Webster

Main Entry: Mus�lim
Pronunciation: 'm&z-l&m, 'mus-, 'muz-
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic muslim, literally, one who surrenders (to God)
1 : an adherent of Islam

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
my god what a racist thing to say, weather it's in the dictionary or not name calling is the lowest form of wit you loser!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My response is quite civilized when you look at the matter at hand. Two young girls, that were doing charity, were abducted and murdered in the worst way possible by Muslim fundamentalist! The poor girls had NOTHING to do with what was going on� they just wanted to help.

Anger should be DIRECTED at the KILLERS and nothing else!? What has this world come too? Are we blinded by so much damn political correctness that we simply can�t accept the truth of the matter!?

My opinion stands.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
1; adjective of or relating to the religion , law, or civilisation of islam
2;noun (plural muslims,muslim) an adherant of islam.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
Anger should be DIRECTED at the KILLERS and nothing else!? What has this world come too? Are we blinded by so much damn political correctness that we simply can�t accept the truth of the matter!?

My opinion stands.

Yes it should be directed at the killers but your post said that MOST Muslims were just that. Your opinion may stand, as an example of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by unhingedmullet

your opinion is the one which seems to be blinded

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Know what? My anger is directed at the killers, and also at Muslim society in general! This would never happen here, and if it did, the citizens would take it to themselves to find the killers. Muslim society has allowed it to evolve to the stage it�s at now. It�s simply lunacy.

My opinon still stands

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Serioulsy what the hell is going on. This is not the way a muslim should act, these animals are a disgrace to thier religion. I hope the muslims get a hold of him and kill these folks themsleves. No religion should tolerate this. Very sad indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I would totally dismiss GODFLESH'S anger as ignorance, but there is one key factor that those of you that oppose the war and/or Bush are forgetting. Where is the outrage from the Muslim world? Except for the few American clerics you see pop on news stations for 3 minute interviews every now and then, there is none. Advisor has already mentioned in another thread, and very wisely so, that Islam is a tribal faith. A faith steeped in conquest of the "infidel". These facts are undeniable. You think that Al-Qaeda, had we not gone into Iraq in the first place, would still pass up the chance to hack up an American on camera? Wake up. They sure didn't mind killing three thousand of us in New York City.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ummmm i remember the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. Maybe we should increase the pressure on terrorists.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by IBM]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Serioulsy what the hell is going on. This is not the way a muslim should act, these animals are a disgrace to thier religion. I hope the muslims get a hold of him and kill these folks themsleves. No religion should tolerate this. Very sad indeed.

IBM, unfortunately this action is tolerated, and celebrated in the Muslim world. They hang bodies from bridges while shooting and setting them on fire, they drag bodies dead or alive down the road, they would throw people off buildings, they gasses thousands, they make the current Abu Gharib or however you spell it prison look like a park compared to it�s former shadow, all the while children are participating in this. The only Muslims I see condemning these action are the ones that DON�T live in the Middle East, while the rest are celebrating. Muslim society is to blame as a whole for these sad terrible occurrences.

IBM

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Godflesh very interesting that you mention that, because i myself am a muslim and this is just not right. They are surely going to hell for this.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
Ummmm i remember the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. Maybe we should increase the pressure on terrorists.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by IBM]

Do you remember two Israelis jumped up and down joyfully on a van? Who are they?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
just by looking at godflesh for a username suggests that you think that you are on a higer level.
Consider yourself to be the man himself do we?
i can almost predict your next text " USA USA USA"
take a look outside your square

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join