It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 years 5 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A little while ago my wife had a dream where she woke up kinda shook up all she chould remember is 3 years 5 days. Now this has been 2 years ago but we wrote down the date the day it happened.

It was 10/15/2013 and I am wondering is anyone else got anything on that date.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well I'm going to mark it down in my calendar just in case.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude, but there are already enough "End of the World Prophecies" for the month of March, let alone 2012, let alone after 2012.

So... let's just take these dates one at a time. Personally I think it's a bunch of crap.

This whole physic I predict the end of the world in my dream is a bunch of.... I better stop there. It's annoying. If you were physic you would be recognized worldwide and incredibly wealthy. The government would pay you so much freaking money to predict the future/talk to the dead/or whatever it is the claim to be able to do.

I mean, think about it. Do you understand how much of a valuable asset a physic would be? Probably not. Maybe it's time to think about it for awhile.

EDIT: Oops, you didn't say anything about the end of the world - just a date. My apologies. Does that date have any significance (the numbers, for instance) in her life? That is kind of strange now that I think of it.
edit on 22-3-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reminds me of the TV show FlashForward.. But about that date no I got nothing. Maybe she was dreaming about the past?... 3 years 5 days ago?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

On a optimistic note,

Be sure to play the lottery that week.

Ya never know.

On a pessimistic note,

Have a good lawyer on speed dial.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper

It was 10/15/2013 and I am wondering is anyone else got anything on that date.

I think that's the next date set for Ozzy's new annual colonoscopy televised live on TV.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Does anybody have anything on this date yet? It's in a few days and my wife is getting a little more curious about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm taking your advice.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Need it be said, in this day and time. Very close to predicted default by U.S. Government. To the "Default Deniers" a simple thought. U.S. Bonds not only have to pay interest but can be redeemed for "cash." If any major holder(s) of Bonds decided not to "roll over" the mature bond into a new bond. The face value and interest must be paid on demand. No way, the U.S. going to have that kind of cash, if the government goes into default.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

bcroper
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm taking your advice.

Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If a major event happens on October 15 2013 I will be totally shocked and flabbergasted!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Menedes567
If a major event happens on October 15 2013 I will be totally shocked and flabbergasted!

If a major event happens on October 15 2013, I, like you, will also be totally shocked and flabbergasted!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I am also very interested in this date! I like threads that have a predicted date but nothing else to go on. it makes things interesting to see what happens on that day. Usually nothing, but you never know.

A star goes to you Menedes567 for using the word "flabbergasted" in a sentence on ATS. I think that's awesome.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

2 days after both the anniversary and the consecretion of Fatima.
I checked out the wiki page not much for events or holidays in history so I can't make any correlations there. I guess we shall see. I for one will be looking at the sun today (13th) as some believe there will be signs like in 1917 with today's consecretion from Pope Francis.

top topics

join