It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Too many links here, pal.

Nope. It could explain the mysteries surrounding Obama.

I don't buy the shapeshifter nonsense either. Elite? Most definitely. Extraterrestrial or Reptilian? Not logical.

It seems Obama's birth certificate have been released, but he reportedly still is a Reptilian shapeshifter like the other reported Reptilian shapeshifters.
You're not following the posts, you don't even watched Obama's "Lizard" eyes, go back and read and watch the video interviews of these many people who have "Insider knowledge" and who have experienced it themselves, beside, Obama even did mention the Reptilian side of the brain on this TV show, but of course it can be discussed what he mean by that.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I find it extremely annoying to listen to Barack and Michelle both speak.

Barack goes "AAAAANNNNND" all of the time between words, and Michelle goes.... "UH... UH... UH..." at the end of her sentences or between words. They constantly pause... it's just odd.

I can't help but laugh at the reptilian stuff though..... because I don't believe in that.

I just know they are all a bunch liars and whoever takes office is just going to be another big liar that caters to the rich elite.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I think the human right violations that sheriff Arpaio has committed deserve a whole other thread.

Yeah, I agree. His methods are just sick minded.

Trump tried to go after Obama too, all full of steam, ready to expose him. Trump claimed he had a team of people looking into everything and that they would not rest until everything was completed.

Then all the sudden, Trump back down and cowered completely away from it....

Makes you wonder, what happened there. What happened to that investigation he was running. I bet someone told Trump to shut his trap up, or he'll be missing some family members.

Arpaio is just a low life gangster in my books who has been out of his limits for way too long.

Now aside from all this, I still believe Obama is a liar.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Then all the sudden, Trump back down and cowered completely away from it....

Makes you wonder, what happened there. What happened to that investigation he was running. I bet someone told Trump to shut his trap up, or he'll be missing some family members.

what a load of nonsense

Did it perhaps ever occur to you that they (the trump team) found out that the whole BC issue is a rancid pool of bull#, and there is no issue/problem with it?
And that that's why they stopped the investigation, because they wouldn't want to get associated with the deluded claims birthers constantly make?

By Donald trump on why he stopped investigating:
"I wanted to prove that our president was born in the U.S.," Trump said, "but even the ex-mafia and ex-CIA guys I hired can't seem to get the job done."

Pretty logic and understandable not?

The fact that some people seem to think that Obama has that kind of intimidating power on someone as Trump is just another straw birthers grab, and ridiculous at best.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a hick racist who just, as well as his fellow yahoos, can't let it go. Having an africanamerican president with Husein in his middle name is just too much for these people to accept so let's just treat the president of the United States as an illegal immigrant and ask him papers and accuse him of not being citizen.

4 more years Mr. Arpaio, 4 more years.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I find it extremely annoying to listen to Barack and Michelle both speak.

Barack goes "AAAAANNNNND" all of the time between words, and Michelle goes.... "UH... UH... UH..." at the end of her sentences or between words. They constantly pause... it's just odd.

I find it extremely annoying how birthers do nothing but spew lies and ignorance but hey, no one is perfect.
Really? Your life must be amazingly perfect.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
President Obama...you must add the President title because he is the President..and no matter where he was born..he IS the President of the United States and there is a good chance he will be elected again..

He was placed in his Position for a reason..

Donald Trump, Joe Arpaio, Judge whoever or ATS won't change that by proving he is not US born..As smart as people are here on ATS, instead of talking about real issuses you focus on the man not being US born..IS THIS THE MAIN PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH THE PRESIDENT ON ATS?!?!?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm not American so have no stake in this but it's very interesting.

Seems to me, if he did prove eligibility before he was appointed, who was that to? Was that to the same people that had been grooming him for years to become President? Does anyone know?

Proving something is only valid if you trust the people being shown the truth, surely?

IMHO it's all a big distraction, it could be settled in minutes yet they let it get drawn out. Give the people something to froth about to ignore the big, real problems.

Who cares where he was born, judge the man by his policies and actions. Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who's a fascist or communist and leading your country, and probably mine, into another bloody war.
edit on 22-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I want Sheriff Joe to do his sworn duty. WooT
you go Sheriff Joe wootwootwoot!

AKA (also known as - fill in the blank) is a better way to refer to the potus - since no one can say w/ confidence what his name is.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who is either fascist or communist

You use "corporate banking stooge" and "communist" in the same sentence, do you realise you how hypocritical and impossible that is??

To me that makes ZERO sense,
either he's a corporate banking stooge, which results in him not being able to be a communist.
Or he's a communist, which bars him from bailing out banks by default.

You might want to look up the actual meaning of words before you use them in an online discussion forum.

He can't possibly be both, they contradict each other.
IMHO you've never thought this trough, and are just repeating ignorant talk overheard on birther-platforms.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who is either fascist or communist

You use "corporate banking stooge" and "communist" in the same sentence, do you realise you how hypocritical and impossible that is??

Or it could mean I haven't decided which he is yet?

Or it could be a typo and meant to read...

'Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who is a fascist or a communist'

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
He's done a damn good job.

:shk:

That being said ... Sheriff Joe won't get anywhere with his calls for an original draft card. TPTB have protected their lil' puppet Obama and they won't let anything happen to him until they are done with him. Nothing will come of this unless TPTB want something to ...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your name calling and trolling in your own way and you know it , so dont act high and mighty ..You knew what posting in this thread would lead too ..Obama has not done a good job and you know it , no need to argue ..WE HAVENT HAD A PRESIDENT DO A GOOD JOB IN A LONG LONG TIME

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
When an American fills out papers for college they are forced to be register for Selective Service to receive any form of financial aid.

obama went to college, a video was recently produced showing him supporting someone who believed in something...i didn't watch it but i briefly saw the link... which probably means he filled out financial aid paperwork and therefore registered with selective service. it was like this in 1988 when i first filled out the forms...

wasn't it like this in 1980 or was it something new in 1988?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I can't help but laugh at the reptilian stuff though.....

There are lots of these Reptilian cases, and i fully understand you're laughing at it, i myself find it funny
The Zulu Shaman claim that the Reptilians "hypnoticed" the African politicians and took over their bodies, and it is speculated the same thing happened to the American politicians and other famous people.

TV program - Reptilian manipulation of Humanity - by David Icke, Part 1 , Part 2
And "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier also explains that the Andromedans told him about these Draconian Reptilians.

From about 3:05 into this TV interview, a girl claim to have encountered a Reptilian humanoid being, she explains that these Reptilian beings communicate through thought transference (telepathy), or if they communicate with each other by using sounds, she says the Reptilian beings communicate in "Harsh" way of sound-communication, and from about 4:03 in this interview, she demonstrated an example were she said something like >>Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhss-t-t-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-ts

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Or it could mean I haven't decided which he is yet?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were TEH authority when it comes to deciding what the president is.
So Folks, just close this thread until khimbar has decided in his mind what the president is,
make sure to post it, so everybody knows what they should find about him

Which in my view is more than enough to condemn him as a corporate banking stooge who is a fascist or a communist'

OOOh it was just a silly "typo" thing, sure....nice try though. Cause in your attempt at a rebuttal you do the same: The same logical error again: "[A corporate banking stooge] who is a [fascist or a communist]"
A corporate banking stooge CANNOT by definition be a communist, period! In my view you don't have a clue about what fascism nor communism is, I suggest you buy a dictionary.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Done a damn good job? The IMF has effectively declared the USA bankrupt in the July 2010 selected issues paper (section VI). But Barry is doing a great job.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I believe Sheriff Joe is a freaking swindler who is cashing in on morons.

He's a perfect example of American entrepreneurship.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Within his circle of peers, Sheriff Joe is not held in high regard. Feared maybe, but not respected. And I'm being nice. The fact that he is the ONLY one doing this sort of thing right now speaks volumes to the credibility of what is going on.

No one takes him seriously anymore, so no one is going to take what he's doing seriously. But what's REALLY sad about it all is that he doesn't even seem to see this. He didn't use to be this way. His first 5 years in his position he seemed to be ok. But then he started going out of his way to get attention from the media, and that's when people started losing respect for him.

If anything, what he's doing will HELP Obama get re-elected, not hurt.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
youtu.be...

How about we discuss the video, not Joe, not the Birthers, the video.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join