It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
All of this media circus could have been avoided if BarryO had just produced a paper BC

he did, back in 2008....why do birthers ignore that?

until he simply did not produce a BC,

Yes he did... in 2008! Then again in 2011....

t, if he just produced a BC it could shut alot of this argument up. If he has a BC, show it.

Except he has shown it, but it is not about a birth certificate, it is about a black man being the legal POTUS!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I never got how it was so important to many americans, to spend millions finding out if Bill Clinton had sex with an intern, yet the majority of you seem to think it's dumb to find out if your current president is a fraud. You really are your own medias minions!

It sickens me.
edit on 22-3-2012 by modeselektor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Profane much? We get it. You hate Obama and think he is a fraud. Move on. Nothing new to see here. Sherrif Joe is about as credible of an authority as Obama by your standards in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I feel so sorry for Joe…and the ‘JOE mentality’ thinking followers.

I can only imagine all the hate that he was taught in that era in time of growing up. His mother or father most likely had allot of hate, and of course, it passes down to the seed. I can only imagine what a person learns, when ones memory goes back to the 30s and 40s era of life.

It saddens the Universe and Spirit to have people still like this in the world; it’s so obvious why aliens don’t want to be seen.

PLEASE ALIENS: PLEASE DON’T LAND !

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by muse7

Like I said, he needs to produce something.

I'd love to have my 'buddy' come to the bank and vouch for me so I that an open a new account.

Obama is a fuggin empty suit with no country. He is severely unwanted here.

He needs to produce some documentation. Look up his records that should be publicly available...

Nothing. No one should be allowed cover like that. What has he got to hide?

No one can sufficiently answer that question. They can't... just trust him. right? OMG YES WE CAN.

LOL

Yes, it's beyond sad (and beyond pathetic.)

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

He will never have to produce anything. He has a dream team of lawyers that can tangle it all up in red tape, for the next two decades if need be. And it really does not matter who is president, because they are all the same. They all dance to the tunes of the bankers, all lie, all want wars, all want the middle class and poor to go away and die. It just..... does not matter no more. Bigger things are coming anyway, much bigger than this issue could ever be in a million years.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor
reply to post by muse7

I never got how it was so important to many americans, to spend millions finding out if Bill Clinton had sex with an intern, yet the majority of you seem to think it's dumb to find out if your current president is a fraud. You really are your own medias minions!

It sickens me.
edit on 22-3-2012 by modeselektor because: (no reason given)

And the entire time Clinton was on public trial for his sexual tryst, Newt was off cheating on his cancer stricken wife. These people out there in DC are ALL trash, ALL liars, doesn't matter what party they associate themselves with. Dem, Repub, whatever. All trash all the time. Don't trust them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Um, This Joe Arpaio who is defending the constitution from Obama is the same Joe Arpaio who straps people to chairs until they die and ignores his job so that he can meddle in things outside of his jurisdiction right? Don't mistake this for a suggestion that two wrongs make a right, I just wonder why the two wouldn't get along better with so much in common.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Birthers are some of the most rabid, illogical people that have ever come out of this country.

They make me embarrassed to be an American.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Arapaio is wasting the time and money of the citizens he's supposed to represent.

It makes me wonder about him and what kind of crooks he's connected to. Hmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
As an impartial observer (I do not live in the US and am not a US citizen), I have read parts of many of these threads, with a large degree of frustration, as the same old arguments from both pro and anti Obama keep being repeated, with no resolution in sight (there never will be).

As an impartial observer, I would thought that I would add my 2 cents to the topic, but it is probably worth me briefly mentioning my initial thoughts on Obama leading up to his inauguration.

Obama seemed to appear out of nowhere, with minimal profile (compared to his opponents) and minimal achievements.

There was next to no MSM scrutiny of him, his previous voting habits, background, associations, etc, unlike the scrutiny applied to Sarah Palin (more then warranted).

Obsms became the Darling of the MSM and had some great speeches and an unsurpassed presentation, plus the obligatory fawning Celebrities such as Oprah to enhance his credibility; he became a political rockstar.

He came to power after one of the most despised Presidents was vacating the Oval Office and at a time of great turmoil. He promised something different and had the charisma to carry it.

For some reason, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, which I am still trying to work out?

Now to me, as an outsider looking in, the whole thing seemed orchestrated and I have to say, I was not enraptured with some of the policies he was proposing and trying to push through. I was highly suspicious and skeptical of the entire US political system and on this front, not a lot has changed.

As his term has progressed, I have found myself agreeing with some of the policies he has been pushing and cannot really fathom why there is so much objection to them, but that is an aside, what I am trying to say is I have looked beyond my initial reticence to his election and tried to look adjectively at the outcome.

If you have managed to read this far through my post, you have probably being agreeing with me at times and raging at others; like I said, I am impartial, so feel I can provide somewhat of an honest take on the entire topic.

Now to get back to the topic of this thread, I have to agree that Obama's entire background is suspicious; it appeared that way to me from the beginning and nothing since has swayed this feeling, there is simply too much ambiguity about many aspects of his past. Looking at the entire birther thing, I would have to say it smells, the supposed proof appears to have been heavily edited, which should raise questions whichever side you are on.

Now, I am not condoning the circumstances of his eligibility in any way, but my opinion is that nothing will change; if it is a massively orchestrated conspiracy to get Obama into the Whitehouse, it will never come to light in any meaningful way; likewise, if everyone seriously f**ked up, they ain't going to tell.

Honestly, do any of you think that anyone in the US will admit they have/had an ineligible person as President of the USA???

The way I see it is, if Obama is really ineligible, then he is not the problem, your focus should be elsewhere, that is where the real issue is......

edit on 22-3-2012 by Omnipotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
It is the fact that he STILL cannot produce a legitimate document after 3.5 years, and that this debate is still happening and his administration cannot stop it. If they really had his birth certificate, they would throw it to the public to get them to shut up. But they haven't, they can't, and they won't. Sorry, but I don't trust the government. So why should I take Obama's word that "The people who need to see it, have seen it."

I have seen it. It was all over the news.
Where were you?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Since the draft ended in 1974, We weren't required to register. (At least I wasn't)

And since Obama is a couple of years younger than I am, I doubt he had to register either.

Good luck trying to obtain a non-existent document that he isn't "required" to have in the first place...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Omnipotus

Obama appeared to come out of "no where" because Americans were desperate for a breath of fresh air.

They wanted something different and were fed up with Bush, Obama came along and he was younger, and also a much more eloquent speaker than Bush and thus won the election by a landslide.

If he is really ineligible to hold the president of the U.S then he wouldn't have been able to run in the first place. To run for president you must prove that you are eligible to become U.S president

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Among many other things, apparently they steal money from inmates' accounts, then if the discrepency is noticed, they reimburse the inmate from the fund that is set aside for jail operating expenses, effectively laundering stolen tax dollars through inmate accounts, but that seems to get missed among the larger dollar amount abuses which are less in the character of embezzlement and more of an end-run around his legally appropriated budget.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The sheer level of arrogance from these birthers is so mind-boggling, it's really beyond pathetic.
They repeat the same ill- informed bull# just so can justify hating a brown man in the White house.

The really ironic thing is: IF anyone would have even hinted about asking GWB or his father for his BC, they would have been labeled a terrorist supporting traitor and would be demonised and ridiculed. They would have been labeled as people who HATE their country, because they didn't support their POTUS.
Don't any of these birthers remember the "You are either with us or against us" mindset the previous president used?

So using the same GWB logic it's clear and fair to determine: If you are buying into the bither crap, you are essentialy against the USA, and are thus a traitor.

Now the right wing is eating it's own legs, by giving any credibility of all these NONSENSE claims which clearly stem from Ignorance and latent rascism, and when they get hit with reality, they just repeat the delusional claims over and over and over again.

Now i'm not an Obama fan,he is not beyond critique, but i feel it's my duty to defend common sense.

It's pathetic, appauling and sickening, nothing will come from it, Obama will be your president for the rest of his term, and will likely be re-elected.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think the human right violations that sheriff Arpaio has committed deserve a whole other thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by muse7

Like I said, he needs to produce something.

I'd love to have my 'buddy' come to the bank and vouch for me so I that an open a new account.

Obama is a fuggin empty suit with no country. He is severely unwanted here.

He needs to produce some documentation. Look up his records that should be publicly available...

Nothing. No one should be allowed cover like that. What has he got to hide?

No one can sufficiently answer that question. They can't... just trust him. right? OMG YES WE CAN.

LOL

Yes, it's beyond sad (and beyond pathetic.)

edit on 3·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

It's the sheriff that is pathetic. You do know this is all bluff and bluster by him to draw attention to the investigation against him that are at grand jury level don't you? You do know that he is doing this with funding from local tea party groups don't you?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Why are some people so quick to jump on Arapaio's bandwagon? He's just as corrupt, if not more than Obama!

It makes little sense to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Obama appeared to come out of "no where" because Americans were desperate for a breath of fresh air. They wanted something different and were fed up with Bush, Obama came along and he was younger, and also a much more eloquent speaker than Bush and thus won the election by a landslide. If he is really ineligible to hold the president of the U.S then he wouldn't have been able to run in the first place. To run for president you must prove that you are eligible to become U.S president

Obama reportedly is a Reptilian shapeshifter like other presidents like for example George W. Bush Sr. and Jr. reportedly also are Reptilian shapeshifters as well , if you take a look at this footage of Bush Sr. , Laura Bush , and Bush Jr. , and look at their "Lizard" eyes these footages of their "Lizard" eyes reportedly proves these people as Reptilian shapeshifters, and Cathy O'Brien reportedly witnessed George W. Bush Sr. shapeshift into a reptilian being in front of her telling her he is from another planet, Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa confirm these Reptilian beings, Arizona Wilder confirm it , Stewart Swerdlow confirm it , the North- and South- American indian tribes call them "Snake Brothers" , Ancient Egypt shows Reptilian beings on the walls including "Beam weapon" , the Reptilians reportedly taught the Aztecs how to build their magnificent pyramids and instructed them to arrange them in patterns reflecting the constellations.

As David Icke says >>Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by Blood

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Too many links here, pal.

I don't buy the shapeshifter nonsense either. Elite? Most definitely. Extraterrestrial or Reptilian? Not logical.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join