It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Yes, I am convinced by your HUGE WALL OF TEXT/LINKS! Don't. Do. That. Again. Please! Its like feeling your eyes crawl up in the skull to avoid that mass of ugliness! *shudder*

May i ask who you are refering to? The title of this thread is "Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT",

and i previously posted this Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there,

Obama's BC have been discussed by many ATS members here in this thread,

but i will of course post this Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card

“No doubt your agency has established procedures for investigating probable cause suspicions when a Selective Service Registration card has been forged,” Arpaio writes.

Arpaio’s investigators concluded that Obama’s Selective Service registration card fit into what was becoming a common narrative for his life: The document was not only forged, it was poorly forged.

so i guess you may be refering to someone else when you say >>Don't. Do. That. Again

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Yes, I am convinced by your HUGE WALL OF TEXT/LINKS! Don't. Do. That. Again. Please! Its like feeling your eyes crawl up in the skull to avoid that mass of ugliness! *shudder*

May i ask who you are refering to? The title of this thread is "Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT",

and i previously posted this Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there, so i guess you may be refering to someone else? Just asking...
edit on 26-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Yes, just like that. I really have difficulties understanding what you wrote, even these 4 or 5 lines are nearly incomprehensible to me, look:

"this Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there"

"this Police Officer Clint Grimes," - what? who? why "this"?
", and Lucas D. Smith, " - who? what does he have to do with it all?
"in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya" - in which program? grammar?
"he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there" - so he (who?) went to Kenya to get a copy of a birth certificate, but for which cause does he state the date so expressivly?

I'm sorry, and as English is not my mothers tongue I usually give all here on this forum the advantage of having bad grammar, but your texts here are WAY too incomprehensible thanks to (ugly) grammar, large walls of letters and WAY too long link texts. They look more like bot-spam-texts to me, judging from the view of them - I know they are not, but look at them from afar.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"this Police Officer Clint Grimes," - what? who? why "this"?
", and Lucas D. Smith, " - who? what does he have to do with it all?
"in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya" - in which program?

You have point the cursor at the neon light green text and "click" with the left button on your Mouse, and voila, you should get into this TV program of this Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there

Or you can point the cursor at the screen below the title of >OBAMA's REAL KENYAN Birth Cert - part 2

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Do you even speak English?

I both speak and write English
Do you also have a problem on how to use the cursor with your Mouse or Touchpad? In case you have a problem with that, then just look at my instruction to 'ManFromEurope' and you should be able to learn how to use a Mouse or Touchpad. Do you know what a Mouse is? A Mouse is a very important tool for your PC, so in case you don't have a Mouse, i can only recommend you to buy a Mouse in Computer store. A Mouse is not expensive. You can also use your Touchpad if your Computer have Touchpad, in case you prefer to use Touchpad.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I design computerparts for a living, i know what a mouse is...that is really a pathetic attempt to paint me as some sort of idiot.
English is my 4th language, and off all post you made in this thread so far, the above is the only one with valid readable sentences.

Now perhaps you could learn where the "enter" key is, and when & why to use it, also it wouldn't do you bad to learn what "punctuation" and line breaks are, so you post is not one big block of unreadable text.

All kidding aside, it's not the form of your posts that's alarming, it's their content (sorry but reptilians have no place in an attempt at serious debate about Obama's BC.

A Lot of very badly informed ignorant people claim that Obama is an illegal alien, and the discussion is hard enough as it is.
To put a bit of extra on top you seem (from what i can make out of the walls of text and youtubelinks you posted) to claim Obama is an extraterrestial alien, is just bonkers, and yeah, people will call you out about it.

The first claim can be refuted by the official BC( but that doens't seem enough for some)
The second one (the one you make) requires you to first provide tangible, peer reviewed evidence that Reptilians are real.... then we can go from there. Do you get that?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Anunaki... I always attempt to formulate my opinions based on legal precedent and law...

I personally cannot prove or disprove the theory of the President having been born in Kenya, or Mombasa, whatever, however I can see it as being plausible and possible.

As with you, (I assume your're not an insider) I must rely on information, although some could be considered 'primary source' by the legal system, all I have seen is furnished by others.

I personally can say the BC shown on the Whitehouse website looked Bogus from the moment I saw it. My grandson, who happened to be walking by looked at it and commented that it looked 'fabricated'.

The paperwork I saw on the net purportedly from Kenya, supposedly??? has been disproven? At a first glance, it looked real enough to me, but I no expertise or authority to prove it right or wrong. On the net it looked substantial, but that just means it didn't jump out at me as being Bogus like that BC on the Whitehouse website.

This is an issue which has been pushed aside politically since about the civil war and has affected at least two Presidents and many others seeking political office.

I believe in and support our Constitution, which clearly states:

Anyone living in the US at the time the Constituion was adopted were 'grandfather' (my words) as natural born citizens.

Otherwise, one must be 'born in the US' to be a 'natural born citizen'.

One must be a 'natural born citizen' to assume the postition of POTUS or Vice POTUS.

IF President Obama somehow does not meet this criteria, then we all have a huge problem.

Frankly, for the US, I hope he does, but I'll await more evidence and hope this issue is resolved by SCOTUS soon so as not to have so much time and energy wasted in the future on an issue which detracts from the real issues of the economy and jobs.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

The problem is, no amount of evidence is good enough for birthers to believe. It's already been settled in the minds of the sane and rational. The evidence proving that Obama was born here in Hawaii has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Those that still have doubts are being unreasonable.

Sorry folks, the case is done, but if y'all want him in office for another 4 years, keep this up, all it does is hurt the GOP candidates, especially if they get tied to this issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

The problem is, no amount of evidence is good enough for birthers to believe. It's already been settled in the minds of the sane and rational. The evidence proving that Obama was born here in Hawaii has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Those that still have doubts are being unreasonable.

Sorry folks, the case is done, but if y'all want him in office for another 4 years, keep this up, all it does is hurt the GOP candidates, especially if they get tied to this issue.

Respectfully HauntWok... I am not a so called 'birther', so are you an Obamaite? There is as much disinformation flowing from both camps as to choke a volcano.

Evidence I have not seen... the BC on the website is a severe fake. Stupid or fraud, I can't prove.

Without question, reasonable and rational people who are tired of being lied to and manipulated by our government are finally standing up and insisting on transparency (which this administration openly lied about) and clarity.

So you are asking me to accept the word of politicans in stating they saw and authenticated the original BC. Excuse me, but that is laughable... and then IF I were to accept as fact that the BC they allude to was truly fact... again I chuckle... AND then to become all blustery as most politicans do and puff up like an adder and insist no one' will ever see it. I await the day a high court subpeona's the original BC and farts in the general direction of the Hawaiian authorities.

IF you believe the evidence to date "proves beyond a reasonable doubt" the authenticity of the original BC, (we won't even talk about the joke which is the BC on the white house website) then I must absolutely disagree, as you, I, Congress or The President is not beyond suspicion in this interesting fun fest.

The case is fact not closed, and it will not be until SCOTUS, or a lowercourt defines NBC and the original BC is authenticated, which it has not been to date by the appropriate authority.

Also, although I am in total disagreement with the Presidents hidden Second Amendment agenda and rail loudly across the internet about his 'under the radar' attempts to circumvent the last decision of SCOTUS and flank our second amendment rights, sadly, he will be reelected as the GOP has not one candidate which can defeat him.
IN my many years of being actively involved (directly and indirectly) in politics, with both the donkeys and elephant and back a few became an independent, this batch of GOP candidates easily capture the title of, "WORST CANDIDATES IN THE HISTORY OF THE GOP".

Sorry, we're screwed and we best began preparation for the inevitable attacks on our constitutional rights by this out of control lame duck President.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

If you mean that's he's severely unwanted here on ATS then you are 100% right.

Remember that this is also the place where topics such as "Whites are more discriminated against" are common. Obama will win the re-election in November.

well Muse, in terms of inter racial murder stats, Whites are!

MASS LYNCHING WHICH THE MAINSTREAM DARE NOT DISCUSS!

But sure, you bow down like a serf to your leader

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
The evidence proving that Obama was born here in Hawaii has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Do you have any source / link to prove your claim? Or is it just your own speculation? Let's do a recap, shall we? The press conference below shows Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith showing what looks like Obama's original Birth Certificate of a white colored "document" from Kenya:

Also according to Kenya's National Security Intelligence Service memo shows he was born in Kenya:

www.therightperspective.org... Lawmaker in Kenya James Orengo has flatly stated in his parliament that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore “not even native American.”

opengov.ideascale.com...

The suit alleges that while records exist of a "registry of birth" for Obama in Hawaii (filed four days after his claimed birthday), NO records exist of his mother's stay in any Hawaii hospital, suggesting she may have given birth elsewhere and filed the registration shortly thereafter on American soil.

"Obama's grandmother on his father's side, half brother and half sister claim Obama was born in Kenya," the suit states. "Reports reflect Obama's mother went to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was PREVENTED from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii at her late stage of pregnancy, which apparently was a normal RESTRICTION to AVOID births during a FLIGHT. Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew to Hawaii and registered Obama's birth."

The claim could not be verified by WND inquiries to Hawaiian hospitals, since state law bars the hospitals from releasing medical records to the public.

Even if Obama produced authenticated proof of his birth in Hawaii, however, the suit claims that the U.S. Nationality Act of 1940 provided that minors lose their American citizenship when their parents expatriate. Since Obama's mother married an Indonesian citizen and moved to Indonesia, the suit claims, she forfeited both her and Barack's American citizenship.

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

Third Hawaiian Official Denies Existence of Birth Certificate: 'Obama Not Born In Hawaii'
Former Hawaiian Senior Elections Clerk, Tim Adams, Provides Sworn Affidavit Indicating Obama was Not Born In Hawaii - And Joins Hawaiian Governor and Former DPH Chairman, Brian Schatz, As List of Eyewitnesses To Shocking Roster of Mounting Evidence Against Obama Grows

Honolulu, Hawaii – Eventually, the conflagration of mounting evidence will reach critical mass and command the attention of the American judicial and legislative authorities…one way or another. Then Obama will have a choice to continue perpetuating his covert identity, or fulfill his own standards of "transparency" with the American people.
Obama cannot run from his dark past forever.

Former senior elections clerk, Tim Adams, became the third of current or former Hawaiian officials bearing intimate knowledge about Obama's natal documentation to formally indicate that the Aloha State does NOT possess an original, 1961 birth certificate documenting the natural-born citizenship of Barack Obama. Adams says Obama was definitely NOT born in Hawaii, but he does not know where else Obama might have been born because there is NO original documentation showing his attested birthplace.

On January 20th, 2010, Adams signed a sworn affidavit which reasserts testimony he gave in an interview with WLRM radio’s James Edwards, in early June of 2010, when he first publicly said that the state of Hawaii does not possess an original “long-form”, 1961 Certificate of Live Birth on file for Barack Obama, and therefore, Obama could not possibly have been born in the state of Hawaii. In the interview, Adams said, “There is NO birth certificate – it’s like an open secret. There just isn’t one. Everyone in the government in Hawaii knows this.”

Adams managed the Absentee Ballot Office of the Honolulu County and City Elections Office. He served as the Senior Elections Supervising Clerk during the 2008 election and had access to vital records in his primary duty of verifying voters’ identities. Overseeing approximately 45 workers, it was his job to confirm the personal information of voters in collaboration with absentee balloting.

While serving in the Honolulu office of elections, Adams also checked with both major medical facilities in the city, Kapi’olani Medical Center and Queens Medical Center and was told by administrators of both hospitals that they possessed NO medically verified record of Obama’s birth in their facilities, including ANY birth certificate signed by a doctor or hospital administrator.

Even to this date, NO hospital in Hawaii, nor any agency within the government of the State of Hawaii has EVER verified or confirmed possession of ANY original records documenting Obama’s 1961 birth there.

Adams discontinued his position with the Honolulu Office of Elections in September 2008 and now is an English professor at Western Kentucky University.

“I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, states' driver’s license information, international passport information, basically just about ANYTHING you can imagine to get someone’s identity…I was informed by my boss that we did NOT have a birth record for Obama.” Adams said.

Two weeks later, in an interview with an ABC affiliated TV broadcast, Adams again said, "As of the time I was in Hawaii, working in the elections office, we had many people who were asking about the eligibility of Senator Obama to be president. I was told at the time there is NO long-form birth record (an original birth certificate from 1961), which would have been the case if President Obama was born in a hospital in Honolulu. There is NO such form in Hawaii."

“Adams claims the Hawaii government was ENGAGED in a COVER-UP designed to tell the American public through the Obama-supporting mainstream media that Obama was born in Hawaii!!! Even though NO long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama could be found on record in the Hawaii Department of Health.”

I hope this is clear enough for you. Look, i don't know HOW the HECK Obama was being allowed to get elected as President, when informations shows that his mother was PREVENTED from flying from Kenya and had to give birth to Obama there in Kenya. Maybe the officials made a mistake and falsely thought he was born in Hawaii and "accidentally" didn't see it as necessary to check it out, before he was elected as President? Accidents happens from time to time, it's only natural to fail.

But like i told 'spoor', i'm also gonna tell you this: I don't hate Obama, which i also made clear in my post "reply posted on 24-3-2012 @ 11:35 AM by Anunaki10" on Page 17 where i actually said >>But i don't care where Barack Obama is born in the world, in my opinion he is a great representative of the United States, and he seems to do a good job as President, there is of course this economic crisis situation, and it is difficult to see who else would do a better job than Obama, fact is George W. Bush Jr. left the United States in a serious economic debt hole, and no matter who else serves as President after Bush Jr., any person who serves as President of the United States will always be target for critics no matter what, and nations like China and India became serious economic competitors, which does not make it easy. In my opinion Obama shall be re-elected as President of the United States.It's okay to be President even if you are not born on American soil

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You did not understand my problem - your links are incomprehensible walls of text. What is the purpose of those texts? To give us a hint of the content behind the link, right? Your link-texts didn't do that job.

And wow, just look how I can ignore your bad manners - they are insignificant to me, thanx a lot to my age and experience in flamewars. Next time try harder if you want to hit, I just float like a butterfly. (M. Ali, 1973)
edit on 27-3-2012 by ManFromEurope because: Edit: oh dear, a new WALL OF LINKTEXT right above my posting... Thank you..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Evidence I have not seen... the BC on the website is a severe fake. Stupid or fraud, I can't prove.

So, you can't prove it's a fake, so therefore it must be a fake.

Without question, reasonable and rational people who are tired of being lied to and manipulated by our government are finally standing up and insisting on transparency (which this administration openly lied about) and clarity.

I have to give you that, yes, one of Obama's campaign promises was that his administration would be the most transparent in US History, and that was a lie. If you believed this horse droppings when he said it, I got a bridge I'd like to sell you. Anyone who believed that nonsense when he uttered it has to be a very gullible person indeed.

www.snopes.com...

I know you won't click that link, it's to snoops.com, they investigated this story, and found that the bc that you are certain is bogus (without any evidence proving it's bogus except your own personal belief) is in fact genuine with independent investigation. (of course you will probably come back with some excuse why Snoops cannot be trusted but a website like WND can.)

But, if you do click that link, you will find that the birther arguments here are just rehashed bs from the last time they all started up. The birthers in my opinion are one of the best things Obama has to getting re elected. They are so irrational and insane that they will scare independent and moderate republicans to vote for Obama because they don't want to be associated with this nut wing. You will see this...

www.scribd.com...

That might help clear up the "photoshop" theory.

As far as your diatribe on your suspicion of Obama's "war on yer gunz" I really don't care. This thread isn't about your paranoia of the "gobermint takin yer gunz away". It's about the bs irrational horse pucky that is the birther conspiracy. I have found, that one cannot have a rational sane discussion about guns in this country, as the gun nuts just end up screaming about the 2nd amendment while they worship a picture of Thomas Jefferson. So, let's stick to the topic at hand shall we?

IN my many years of being actively involved (directly and indirectly) in politics, with both the donkeys and elephant and back a few became an independent, this batch of GOP candidates easily capture the title of, "WORST CANDIDATES IN THE HISTORY OF THE GOP".

This I can safely say we are in total agreement.

The birther conspiracy has been done to death, and frankly the birthers don't have a leg to stand on. They haven't come forward with any actual credible reliable information that Obama was born ANYWHERE ELSE but Hawaii. Without that direct tangible evidence. In my opinion, this is a dead issue.

But it won't be for birthers, they won't ever give this up, they won't accept that this particular president (for whatever reason, we both know the real reason but we can't say it, so let's go with "political"
) is actually eligible for the office he holds. They wouldn't accept it if god itself came down with the birth certificate and personally showed them at their front door. So it really doesn't matter. The gullible will continue to be baffled by birther lies, and the people on the other side will continue to be called obamabots.

A merry-go-round of stupidity and frustration.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

That's the best news i've gotten all day.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And wow, just look how I can ignore your bad manners - they are insignificant to me, thanx a lot to my age and experience in flamewars.

My posts have nothing to do with bad manners. My posts insignificant to you? That's BS 'ManFrom Europe', you make me laugh at you,
if you really think that my posts are insignificant to you then you're not supposed to answer my posts at all, but guess what, since you reply to my posts then my posts really must be SIGNIFICANT to YOU!!!

I previously posted this Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there,
Obama's BC have been discussed by many ATS members here in this thread,

and stuff about Sheriff Joe who wants Obama's original draft card have also been posted here on this thread as well www.wnd.com...

No doubt your agency has established procedures for investigating probable cause suspicions when a Selective Service Registration card has been forged,” Arpaio writes.

Arpaio’s investigators concluded that Obama’s Selective Service registration card fit into what was becoming a common narrative for his life: The document was not only forged, it was poorly forged.

www.mediacircus.com...

Berg cited a number of unanswered questions regarding the Illinois senator’s background, and in today’s lawsuit maintained that Sen. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. Berg also cites what he calls ‘dual loyalties’ due to his citizenship and ties with Kenya and Indonesia.

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator’s use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a FORGERY by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of ‘multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries’ remains on the table.

In the lawsuit, Berg states that Sen. Obama was born in Kenya, and NOT in Hawaii as the senator maintains. Before giving birth, according to the lawsuit, Obama’s mother traveled to Kenya with his father but was PREVENTED from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy, ‘apparently a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight.’ As Sen. Obama’s own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham–Obama’s mother–gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to Hawaii to register the birth.

Should Sen. Obama truly have been born in Kenya, Berg writes, the laws on the books at the time of his birth hold that U.S. citizenship may only pass to a child born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent and non-citizen parent if the former was at least 19 years of age. Sen. Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time. Therefore, because U.S. citizenship could NOT legally be passed on to him, Obama could NOT be registered as a ‘natural born’ citizen and would therefore be ineligible to seek the presidency pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed ‘natural born,’ that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama’s registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name ‘Barry Soetoro’ and his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama’s half-sister.

Next time try harder if you want to hit, I just float like a butterfly. (M. Ali, 1973)

You don't hit as hard as i do, and you float like sh!t... You're wrong, you don't float as good as i do, far from it...

Yo 'ManFromEurope', one thing you seem to forget is that i said that i don't hate Obama just because i post these stuffs, i said he is a great representative of the United States, i also said that i hope that Obama get away with it, i also said that i wish he shall be re-elected as President.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Duuuuude, chill out. Your BAD MANNERS are ignored. Whatever else you said, I filtered out of your gabbling about you complaining about me complaining about your ugly walls of text. I just decided to leave those passages unanswered.

BTW: Are you serious? Giving your postings ANOTHER bad formatting with "bold" and "huge" letters? Wheres italic? Please don't let the poor italic formating left alone..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Whatever else you said, I filtered out of your gabbling about you complaining about me complaining about your ugly walls of text.

My posts have nothing to do with bad manners. My posts insignificant to you? That's BS 'ManFrom Europe', you make me laugh at you,
If you really think that my posts are insignificant to you then you're not supposed to answer my posts at all, but guess what, since you reply to my posts then my posts really must be SIGNIFICANT to YOU!!!
And nope, you DID NOT filter it out, YOU ARE READING IT, and you better take a look at "reply posted on 27-3-2012 @ 07:28 AM by Anunaki10" post www.abovetopsecret.com... again...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

In the lawsuit, Berg states

That would be the lawsuit that berg lost as he had no evidence at all, wouldnt it, and every appeal he made was thrown out....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No, wait - I can read without reading. And maybe you misunderstood - long training (I metioned flamewars) has given me the ability to ignore sentences which are meant demeaning, so I don't have to fume in front of a monitor. They are leaving me in my relaxed, cool (not "cool" like "what a cool guy", but cool as in cold, unimpressed) state of mind.

I meant that I block the insults and read the rest. I admit, in your last posting there was so little to read beyond belittleling that I even had no use for quoting, so I just try to define my way to handle harrassing posts with personal designation, no worries.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No, wait - I can read without reading. And maybe you misunderstood - long training (I metioned flamewars) has given me the ability to ignore sentences which are meant demeaning, so I don't have to fume in front of a monitor. They are leaving me in my relaxed, cool (not "cool" like "what a cool guy", but cool as in cold, unimpressed) state of mind.

If you really THINK that my posts containing serious stuffs are demeaning to you , then it's your own damn problem!

I meant that I block the insults and read the rest.

You mean you FALSELY claim that you "attempt" to block the serious stuff i am presenting while you read it, but YOU don't block it, because you feel "forced" to read it...
And you know what? If you really THINK that my posts containing serious stuffs are insulting to you , then it's your own damn problem!

, so I just try to define my way to handle harrassing posts with personal designation, no worries.

My posts have nothing to do with harashment just because i present stuffs that shows Obama's mother was forced to stay in Kenya because of her late stage of her pregnancy and therefore had to give birth to Obama right there in Kenya, Lucas D. Smith also presented Obama's real BC from Kenya, many experts determined Obama's so-called FAKE "Hawaiian BC" as FOGERY, the Selective Service Registration card has been FORGED as well.

So if you really THINK that my posts containing serious stuffs is harassing to you , then it's your own damn problem!

Another thing, normal persons who really feel demeaned, insulted and harassed by a poster would usually never reply to that poster or would at least NOT continue to reply to the poster, so we have two options, 1) you either don't feel demeaned, insulted and harassed by my posts containing serious stuffs, or 2) you really feel demeaned, insulted and harassed by my posts containing serious stuffs, but you actually LIKE to read my posts anyway (like the ones who LIKE to feel pain) and like to continue your replies to my posts...

And don't worry, just because Obama's mother was forced to give birth to Obama right there in Kenya, Africa, it doesn't mean that Obama will not be re-elected as President. I can guarantee you that Obama WILL be re-elected as President no matter what happens.
And i'm not saying that just because David Icke says >>Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join