It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This guy truly is a genius.

Im sure he will write another book, specifically aimed toward those who hate Obama. Those who believe Obama is a Muslim or a Kenyan national, not a citizen etc...............

He is going to cash in like never before. He knows that no matter how often this issue is put to rest that all it needs for resurrection is one person saying something to the effect of "where's the real document?" He is all to aware of the tiny amount of fuel it takes to create a funeral pyre the size of Vesuvius.

Just look at some of the responses in this thread. We still have American citizens saying things like "where is the real document?"

- There are just too many things wrong with this question to even answer. Perhaps I'll but Joe's book!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
The "ONLY" proof to date, for or against "OUR" President having been born somewhere in Hawaii, (which BTW holds the slightest chance of being authentic) is a letter of statement from officals in Hawaii who say they saw the original birth certificate in an 'old binder' hidden somewhere in a place which restricts public viewing.

What are you on about? Where is the proof any previous President was born where they claim?

All original birth certificates are hidden in binders in a place which restricts public viewing, so why do you think the fact that Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is the same as every other original birth certificate means anything?

Birthers have lost the plot once again!

Facts Spoor, facts, and in my case and the case of anyone born in the country and state where I was, you are dead wrong...
I had need to get a copy for my passport. I went to the local county seat and have personally seen the 'original' of my BC in the county building, in the past 10 years as a matter of fact. Cost me $25 dollars.
We also went to the county where my wife was born, and guess what, we saw the original of her BC too. Cost her $10.
I believe it is likely that all one has to do in most states is just go into the local governement office where you were born and ask to see your original BC and get a copy of it.
There may be a charge and you may have to schedule a viewing, but the document in most instances is available.
As for other Presidents, I can't be sure because I haven't asked the question. If you do a little research you'll see this same question has been asked since about the civil war. It also has been debated, argued about and ruled on by Congress, who btw cannot legally make the determination. Only SCOTUS.
All you Obamaites act as if this is something new to pick on President Obama.
You are the one who doesn't understand the facts, there is no plot, the insanity of this only exists in the minds of the Obamaites.
We really don't have to worry as the President's fingerprints are all over the illegal and unconsitutional debacle of Fast and Furious at the southwestern US border and he is forever stained with the blood of the deaths to date.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Facts Spoor, facts, and in my case and the case of anyone born in the country and state where I was, you are dead wrong...

Another birther that has no facts....

in Hawaii you CANNOT see the original, only get a certified copy, like Obama has done.

But we all know it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces, just the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS

I believe it is likely that all one has to do in most states

Most states, but not all, and not in Hawaii.... why ignore that fact?

As for other Presidents, I can't be sure because I haven't asked the question.

So what is different about Obama? Let us look at pictures of previous presidents.... oh, I see the difference!

So which previous President did the birthers demand their birth certificates whilst in office....

there is no plot, the insanity of this only exists in the minds

Of the birthers, very true!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Another birther that has no facts....

in Hawaii you CANNOT see the original, only get a certified copy, like Obama has done.

But we all know it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces, just the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS

I believe it is likely that all one has to do in most states

Most states, but not all, and not in Hawaii.... why ignore that fact?

As for other Presidents, I can't be sure because I haven't asked the question.

So what is different about Obama? Let us look at pictures of previous presidents.... oh, I see the difference!

So which previous President did the birthers demand their birth certificates whilst in office....

there is no plot, the insanity of this only exists in the minds

Of the birthers, very true!

Spoor... another Obamaite is wrong again... I wish you would get over yourself... all you can play are weak cuts and the racists card.

Frankly I find your attitude disgusting and disturbing and take insult as I in fact have a black grandchild and a black niece and a black nephew. So go stuff your racist attitude... and you know where...

As for Hawaii, the rule was only recently changed due to apparently the controversy surrounding this issue, or was it changed to 'hide a lie'... you tell me, you profess to have all the facts...

And now you feel you've won by naming "ONE" place... so good for you... Hawaii won't allow you to see an original BC... boy, that is really slammin home the facts...

And for Presidents and some others: www.wikipedia.com
Chester Arthur (born of an American mother and Irish father, purported birthplace of Canada) was sworn in as President, however his status as a "Natural born citizen" was challenged because he was born with British citizenship[22] (therefore not jus sanguinis) and it is contended, on foreign soil (therefore not jus soli). Some argue that those born abroad to U.S. citizens are not eligible to ascend to the Presidency (not jus soli), since an act of the United States Congress such as the Naturalization Act may not overrule the Constitution (see "Natural born citizen" as presidential qualification).[23] Presidential candidates George W. Romney (born in Mexico), Barry Goldwater and John McCain (born in U.S. territories), were never seriously challenged on the basis of their "natural born" citizenship, but no candidate falling under this classification has ever actually become President.

And the insanity of 'denial' remains in the minds of the Obamaites.

And as I posted previously, I'm not really worried because the President is going down for his involvement in Fast and Furious.

Just watch, it will be fun...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

The Horses are already out in the lower paddock, no point trying to shut the gate now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Obama is not a dictator...

Yes he is.

He tells me I have to buy insurance, "or else".

What's next? I have to buy a car, "or else"?

I have to buy a boat, "or else"?

A man telling you what to buy and when to buy it sure sounds dictatorial to me.

yeah...well, i'm telling you that you have to pay your taxes,

Unless I don't work for profit...

and you have to buy car insurance if you drive,

The key there is "if you drive". I don't, nor do I own a car. There is no alternative provided in Obamacare other than to stop breathing. "Buy or die". Therefore, I have had to find my own alternative, which is to tell them to bite me, I'm not buying a damned thing. Non-compliance.

and you have to register for the draft on your 18th birthday,

I'm well past my 18th birthday, and have learned a thing or two since then.

and you have to buy home insurance when you get a home loan,

"When you get a home loan"... which I have not nor ever will do. I own my home, free and clear, paid cash for it many, many years ago.

and you have to pay interest on a credit card.............I'M A DICTATOR!!!

I have no credit cards nor bank accounts. I do not live beyond my means. I pay NO interest, nor do I allow other people to store or control my access to my own money.

You DO, however, sound like a wannabe dictator. Better find a cure for my loopholes in your system, then...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The key there is "if you drive". I don't, nor do I own a car. There is no alternative provided in Obamacare other than to stop breathing. "Buy or die". Therefore, I have had to find my own alternative, which is to tell them to bite me, I'm not buying a damned thing. Non-compliance.

You do own a human body and unless you are superman, it is going to get hurt or fall apart at some point. That is GOING TO HAPPEN. Now you can take responsibility for yourself or you can just wait until it happens and expect us to pay for it for you.

Nice that you do not own a car but you do own lunges.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh YAY! More birther idiocy!

It just doesn't end does it?

Please, birthers, get over and start campaigning with some of the GOP candidates. PLEASE! lol The faster you all can get these idiots running for POTUS to comment on this stupidity, the faster they will have their sane supporters drop them like a bad habit.

And the bonus is Sheriff Joe! Ah my favorite fascist racist law enforcement officer. Sure to bring out the brown shirts in any crowd. Good choice to replace Lou Dobbs as birther king.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

You do own a human body and unless you are superman, it is going to get hurt or fall apart at some point. That is GOING TO HAPPEN. Now you can take responsibility for yourself or you can just wait until it happens and expect us to pay for it for you.

Nice that you do not own a car but you do own lunges.

Same old tired argument. I've taken care of myself this long without asking you for any help, and I will continue to do so. You're right I have a body. It's mine, dammit, and none of the rest of you get to tell me how to take care of it.

I've never asked anyone for anything, and I'll be damned if I'm going to start now in my old age. You need not worry about having to "pay it for me", nor can you expect that I'm actually gonna fall for that BS and subsidize your insurance premiums.

I don't play any lottos, including the insurance lotto.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Oh YAY! More birther idiocy!

It just doesn't end does it?

Please, birthers, get over and start campaigning with some of the GOP candidates. PLEASE! lol The faster you all can get these idiots running for POTUS to comment on this stupidity, the faster they will have their sane supporters drop them like a bad habit.

And the bonus is Sheriff Joe! Ah my favorite fascist racist law enforcement officer. Sure to bring out the brown shirts in any crowd. Good choice to replace Lou Dobbs as birther king.

These post add nothing to the topic what so ever, and this thread is full of them, at least I made an attempt at posting some new information, which no one commented on.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on 083131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm all for this

as long as good ol Joe asks for every candidates papers (BC, etc etc) and has them examined undet the same scrutiny. I mean this is AMerica, where we treat everyone the same right ? wouldn't singling out an individual be against the american way ? sounds very KGB or SS to me to be honest

but we all know this is a witch hunt, and joe can't believe some black muslim is president (which ia amusing because you could also say he is a white christian)

heck, he didn't even go after that mexican romney

and you know what ? in the end what you have is peoples opinions about a piece of paper, not "proof" of anything so it's all just mental masturbation

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I mean this is AMerica, where we treat everyone the same right ?

It has not always been like that, take for example "Mississippi Burning", and if you go further back in time the Southern states of the United States used black people as slaves to work in cotton fields, then came the Civil War (1861–1865) a conflict between North- and South- mainly on the issue of slavery, the slaves were bred like horses, the slaves were treaded and sold like animals, the slaves were treated worse than animals, the slaves were often whipped.
Yes, everyone have the same right today, and i assume that everyone also have the same rights to have Birth Certificate. But of course it's wrong to put a fake Birth Certificate online no matter who it is. And who is behind that fake Birth Certificate online can of course be discussed.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The black man won the Presidency.

Get over it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This whole thing can be summed up as follows:

Here we go round
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush
Here we go round
The mulberry bush,
So early in the morning.

The Birthers won't be convinced other than their mantra of "Obama's a Kenyan" and they can't convince rational people they're right.

So why should anybody bother?

Right now there's really very few people who're driving it so the issue will die out sometime.

Thankfully.

And ideas can die. Especially the nonsensical ones. They will eventually die out.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
This whole thing can be summed up as follows:

Here we go round
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush
Here we go round
The mulberry bush,
So early in the morning.

The Birthers won't be convinced other than their mantra of "Obama's a Kenyan" and they can't convince rational people they're right.

So why should anybody bother?

Right now there's really very few people who're driving it so the issue will die out sometime.

Thankfully.

And ideas can die. Especially the nonsensical ones. They will eventually die out.

Hey Evil... 'your opinion'... not fact... at this point no one knows where the President was born "positively" and in fact, "only" SCOTUS can settle this issue once and for all.
All the Obamaites scream as if this were the first time this has been an issue about a President, when IN FACT it isn't.
Then the babble over and over with non legal opinions and inuendos without fact.
Then they slam and make childish cuts at people.
They attempt to be superior in source knowledge and fact when in fact the smoke has slowly drifted away showing in the mirrors, still a legal issue very much alive and needing immediate resolution by SCOTUS.
And before you open up, I'll tell you not to play the racist card as I have a wonderful grandchild and a niece and newphew who are first "Americans" and then are of a mixed African American and Caucasion Americans ethinticty. I could see any of the three being President of the US some day. BTW, they all three will be more than happy to release all information regarding their income and their place of birth...
In your mind there may be very few people interested in this ISSUE, but there are many more than enough to continue you this until it is officially decided.
And this will NOT go away.
And as I have stated before, President Obama is up to his elbows in several other activites which have already been shown to be unconsitutional and or illegal, this issue really matters not much.
In case you challenge, can you say, "Fast and Furious"... This debacle is being investigated and the pile of 'evidence' which already shows Holder up to his ears is slowly creeping up the side of the Presidents integrity and could likely show the blood stains on his hands too.
So wrong... not going away... and wrong... still and issue and wrong, the Obamaites have no superiority and the playing field on this issue is level and the score is 0 playing 0.
Lets all sit back and watch congress charge Holder and follow the stink of Fast and Furious to the rotting truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Using larger fonts obviously wins the argument. Race card=tired

#snip# must go
edit on Mon Mar 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Well unfortunately, Obama is like Austin Powers, "man of mystery." If there was an independent "finding" not colored by politics, threats or money, it would be irrelevant if he was born in Kenya, Hawaii or on the moon, the truth is the truth and it can never be a lie. Unfortunately, again, where does one find an independent examiner of such things that is not subject to being paid off?

But let's look at track records shall we? We have a problem, by Obama not keeping his campaign promises and following the old Bush route of incremental losses of personal freedoms for the sake of security, there's no change anyone can believe in. In addition, one of Obama's promises was "transparency in government," have you seen any of that, I haven't. I don't know anyone who has, it's gotten worse. Now if he lied about all his promises and he lied about change, it stands to reason that he would lie in other areas, that's simple logic formulated based on passed patterns of behavior, Obama's MO.

Then you can look at Obama's past, err, I mean what past? He's supposed to be such a good-looking guy but never had a girlfriend, what was he a virgin till 40 or so? And Michelle Obama I think looks like a guy in drag, but again, my opinion only, but if she soooo special and attractive, why doesn't she have a past either? Where are her ex-suitors? And why would anyone pay millions of dollars to have their records sealed? I have some personal experience with this, my records are apparently sealed at CSIS since I am not even allowed to have access to them. Why you ask? Well, because I worked for counter intelligence, the military and a foreign government in national security infrastructure, military strategy and advanced weapons programs (and I know a lot about weapons deals too including Iraq/Kuwait, waves at a US ambassador, oops).

Now I think we know Obama is not whirlwind of intelligence, he's not an engineer or physicist, he's part of the service industry, a lawyer allegedly and therefore not an original thinker by profession. So his records aren't sealed because of research and development in weapons systems. That leaves the "ghost" aspect, or operating for an intelligence agency in some covert manner, if one wishes to draw parallels. It seems pretty well known that his momma had CIA ties and daddy knew people in or worked for British Intel, hmmm.

Personally, I don't believe Obama is a "natural born citizen" as defined by the US Constitution, but that's just my opinion from everything I've read, researched and seem so far. If you can find fault in my logic, be my guest but please use something rational. I've proven for myself that the PDF document of the BC was a fraud. Why would the WH release a document knowing it was fraudulent unless a real document didn't exist? I think he really is the "Manchurian Candidate," but not for the Chinese, for the international banking cartel. All you have to do is follow the money - his original funding sources.

You know, when I saw George Bush get in, I thought "man, those poor people in the US, they're either stupid or they've been had by a fraudulent election system." I'll go with fraudulent election system as it seems to me that George Bush was the prototype not-really-elected idiot sold to the US to see just how far the American people could be pushed and how much crap they would eat and say, "yum yum good." I never believed they would hoist and even bigger meat puppet like Obama onto the US people. But they did! The past track record of presidents indicates you are going to get another four years, even more horrid than the last four. Or you're go get an even bigger jackass than Bush and Obama combined following fascist-totalitarian policies. Maybe Obama's handlers (well all of the leader's handlers for that matter) are trying to find the tipping point that will finally make people wake up and start a revolution? Never let a good catastrophe go to waste, huh?

BTW, I have my BC from more than 50 years ago and it has gone with me across multiple continents, through campaigns and in the killing fields along with my passport and drivers license(s). Surely a lawyer can keep track of his own documents?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

at this point no one knows where the President was born "positively" and in fact, "only" SCOTUS can settle this issue once and for all.

It's correct that the majority doesn't know where the President was born, and many may not be aware that the rules says you have to be born on American soil to become a President.
The majority doesn't know where he is born, except for example the informations that shows Obama's granmother, half-brother, half-sister, www.therightperspective.org... Lawmaker in Kenya James Orengo has flatly stated in his parliament that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore “not even native American.”
Informations even shows that Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham was prevented from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy, and therefore she was forced to stay in Kenya and had to give birth to Obama in Kenya.
Police Officer Clint Grimes, and Lucas D. Smith, in this TV program as they say showing the actual identical Birth Certificate from Kenya, he claims he went to Kenya to get in February, 2009 as he says proving Obama was born there.
www.therightperspective.org... Michelle Obama admits: Obama born in Kenya

I have a wonderful grandchild and a niece and newphew who are first "Americans" and then are of a mixed African American and Caucasion Americans ethinticty.

Does your grandchild, your niece and your newphew have Native American Indian blood floating in their veins?
According to Cherokee indians the Pleiadian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness. According to the Cherokee indians, the descendants of the Pleiadian star people and the Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America, and for example Hopi Indians says the Hopi indians are descendants of ancient Lemuria. According to some sources Atlantis and Lemuria sunk in the ocean about 12000 years ago while other sources says 24000 years ago (Atlantis reportedly sunk in the Atlantic Ocean, while Lemuria reportedly sunk in the Pacific Ocean). The North- and South- native American indians lived on the American continent several thousands of years before the Europeans arrived there. The Dogon tribe of Africa claim the Dogon people are descendants of star people from Sirius. Later, the Vikings discovered the American continent about 500 years before Columbus did, and after Columbus lots of Europeans then moved to the American continent, there were some encounters with indians in the beginning, slaves from Africa were brought to the American continent, the Civil War , George Armstrong Custer became one of the heroes of the Civil War, The Battle of the Little Bighorn were General Custer and his soldiers were killed in the worst US military disaster ever. But of course the Indians could not prevent the several European settlers to settle down in the American continent and moved the Indians into Indian Reservations.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes, I am convinced by your HUGE WALL OF TEXT/LINKS!

Don't. Do. That. Again. Please!

Its like feeling your eyes crawl up in the skull to avoid that mass of ugliness! *shudder*

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join