It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card. WooT

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SlowlyLonely

I'll try.

To keep foreign interests from misusing the system to support their interests.

One of the reasons I can think of.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I think that is what most supporters of the rule would say. But considering that senators, representatives, the head of the FBI, etc. can be born in a foreign land, it seems that the rule has more to do with the "specialness" of the Office of President than it does with preventing political manipulation. And that is fine with me; I just think people should view the rule in the correct context.

Thank you for the legitimate response.
edit on 23-3-2012 by SlowlyLonely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SlowlyLonely

You do know that being born in a foreign land does mean dual citizenship, don't you? Dual citizenship does not make one ineligible to run for president.

it's the reason why Arnold Schwarzenegger can't be President. he was born in another country and is a naturalized citizen of this country.

You earn dual citizenship if your parent is a natural born citizen of this country.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You mean to tell me, YOU really think the US Congress and Senate, along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA, are going to let someone be president without proof they were born here!

along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA

When hate is embedded inside of you’ it blinds the heart and the eyes in ways that not even god can help.

Dumb people just don’t understand- and people with hate are just dumb?

It doesn’t matter what you write or how you explain it. They will never understand it because they are just not that bright.

I guess what I’m trying to say. Racist peoples brains just don’t go all the way up to the top floor…it just says. ‘OUT OF ORDER’

And if people cant see that [US Congress and Senate, along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA,] will never allow a black man, let alone a white man become president with out proper proof or papers is really…prehistoric if you ask me…lol, this is, the 21st Century.

edit on 23-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

You mean to tell me, YOU really think the US Congress and Senate, along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA, are going to let someone be president without proof they were born here!

along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA

When hate is embedded inside of you’ it blinds the heart and the eyes in ways that not even god can help.

Dumb people just don’t understand- and people with hate are just dumb?

It doesn’t matter what you write or how you explain it. They will never understand it because they are just not that bright.

I guess what I’m trying to say. Racist peoples brains just don’t go all the way up to the top floor…it just says. ‘OUT OF ORDER’

And if people cant see that [US Congress and Senate, along with the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA,] will never allow a black man, let alone a white man become president with out proper proof or papers is really…prehistoric if you ask me…lol, this is, the 21st Century.

edit on 23-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Who soever uses that "R" word IMHO, is the one described by it! It seems to be more and more of a last card in the case of the current potus anymore! It also seems he may be on his way out more and more as well.
edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Yes, I understand the bit about dual citizenship. As for Schwarzenegger, being president would been a let down after being Robocop anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
His documentation shows evidence of forgery and fraud.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Arizona Sheriff: Obama Birth Certificate Forged"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Official White House Obama Birth Certificate: Obvious Forgery, but why?"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Moles alerted investigator of planted Obama birth certificate months before release"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate"
www.abovetopsecret.com... "Ex CIA claims that obama birth certificate won't be outed due to fear of a "black backlash"

Other than that, he is a great guy. I like him.

I also think Obama as a "great dude on the surface", he made great speeches, he seems to be a great representative for the United States, he created good relationship with Russia (which can not be said about for example George W. Bush Jr. were Vladimir Putin became angry at George W. Bush Jr. while Bush Jr. served as President), Obama seemed to do his best to find the best solution to the economic crisis situation, Obama even came up with what seemed to be a "Republican friendly" economic suggestion to solve the economic crisis situation, but the Republicans managed to "destroy" Obama's suggestion anyway no matter what kind of economic suggestion Obama tried to contribute with. I just say maybe Obama should have suggested a more "Democratic friendly" economic suggestion. Bush Jr. left the United States in economic deep debt hole, however this debt hole is even deeper by now while Obama serves as President, and continues to go deeper and deeper. This is not good enough, unfortunately. I don't know who else will do it better than Obama. China's and India's economy is doing better and better, and these nations are serious economic competitors by now, which does not make it easy for Western countries.
Yeah, i said i think Obama seems to be a "great dude on the surface", and just in case i should shake Obama's hand maybe i will maybe think >No, this is not a dream, i can't believe i'm doing this, i am really shaking Obama's hand, but i really do hope he is not a Reptilian ShapeShifter like the other former presidents, because i have been following conspiracy topics about Reptilian alien beings, HOLY COW! Maybe i am really shaking hands with a Reptilian ShapeShifter! Holy s... , i hope Obama can't read my mind, i better stop thinking about Reptilian ShapeShifters just for this moment, and keep smiling and talking to Obama and pretend everything is okay

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Obama has shown his BC...

Every single court case has been dismissed yet, you people keep clinging on to youtube videos and articles from freaking WorldNetDaily.

Which one did he fool you with? Was it the COLB, or the layered PDF pourporting to be a "scan"?

Frankly, the faked COLB was enough for me. People don't fake documents for no reason at all. The usual reason is that they have some identity issues to hide. After that one, no further fakes were sufficient - something would have had to have been shown with whatever he's hiding in view, and the explanation for why he was hiding it, before I would consider it potentially genuine pending examination.

Yes, the COLB WAS faked. I have a copy of the original blank used in it's production. There are glaringly obvious identifiers to connect the blank and the released COLB.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Obama is not a dictator...

Yes he is.

He tells me I have to buy insurance, "or else".

What's next? I have to buy a car, "or else"?

I have to buy a boat, "or else"?

A man telling you what to buy and when to buy it sure sounds dictatorial to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You mean the one that is in question and is the under claims of being false?

Also be more respectful when you speak to me please or dont address me at all.
edit on 23-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
His documentation shows evidence of forgery and fraud.

No it does not actually.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate"

Except the governor never made that claim, that is just something birthers have made up - if you had actually bothered to read that thread you would know that!

So all birthers have is made up stories and claims by "experts" who have never seen a document that they declare is a fake....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Sheriff Joe wants Obama's original draft card, and I want sheriff Joe's original baby shoes!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
No it does not actually.

It was ATS member 'ipsedixit' who said >>His documentation shows evidence of forgery and fraud.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

and there you can read the names of the experts as well who confirm Obama's BC as FRAUD.

Except those "experts" never actually examined Obama's birth certificate.... so in reality they are not experts, as no expert would declare a document a fake that they never even examined....

but just because that ATS member made that thread title it does NOT necessarily mean 'dolphinfan' isn't right about it.

Except he is wrong, and so are you.... you "missed" this bit

it actually exists in the archives, written down,” Abercrombie said.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama’s grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

So all because you read it on WND it must be true.... even though they are wrong again here!

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health

except that he never had access to that information
voices.washingtonpost.com...

I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama. "Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said.

... and made that silly claim on a white supremacist conference...
mediamatters.org...

and lied about his job....

Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush.

edit on 24-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Except those "experts" never actually examined Obama's birth certificate....

Yes they are experts, they determined that the alleged Obama BC posted online the Internet is a FRAUD, but we still need to see Obama's REAL Birth Certificate.

Obama born in Kenya? His Grandmother says YES, as well as his half-brother and half-sister also says Obama was BORN in Kenya, and his grandmother states that SHE WAS PRESENT at HIS BIRTH in KENYA

so in reality they are not experts, as no expert would declare a document a fake that they never even examined....

You don't know what you are talking about, and like i said, i suggest you to go back and read what is being posted before you say anything.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Obama born in Kenya? His Grandmother says YES,

Oh dear, that birther lie again....

I’m posting on the appearance, though, because of something Liddy said during it: ”You’ve got a deposition, which is a sworn statement, from the step-grandmother, who says, ‘I was present and saw him born in Mombasa, Kenya.’” Liddy got this particular myth a little garbled, but it’s a favorite of the Birthers’. I’ve covered it before, but it’s worth posting on now, I think, because cable news is just getting back to this story (there was some coverage late last year, when the Supreme Court declined to hear one of the Birther lawsuits) and hosts like Matthews don’t know all the crazy twists of the conspiracy theory well enough to knock them down. What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama’s grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president’s biological grandmother, but he calls her “Granny Sarah.”) In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson’s birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.) No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don’t include the corrections.

www.salon.com...

Sadly, all birthers have is lies and made up stories, the fact remains that Obama is and will remain the legal POTUS and most likely get re-elected.

And birthers will really hate that! The queen of the birthers is currently having a meltdown on her blog, and if Obama is re-elected she will just collapse!

edit on 24-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Who constitutes this "majority" and where did they come from?

One of my biggest gripes about this country is how people have used the Constitution as a shield to hide behind when they don't wish to offer an intelligent argument.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Why can't you post in a manner that doesn't incorporate hundreds of links?

You are plagiarizing others because you are not offering anything of your own to either support or criticize the information contained within those links.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Except he is wrong, and so are you.... you "missed" this bit

it actually exists in the archives, written down,” Abercrombie said.

Nope, you're the one who is wrong. You pointed out this "it actually exists in the archives, written down, Abercrombie said", and when Abercromnie says like that, then what make you think he mean by that?

Let me point it out for you, here's the quote once again www.wnd.com...

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an UNSPECIFIED LISTING or NOTATION of Obama’s BIRHT that someone had made in the state archives.

“It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down,” Abercrombie said.

Let me make this clear to you, what Abercrombie mean by this "it actually exists in the archives, written down, Abercrombie said", is that Abercrombie only suggested his investigations to date had identified an UNSPECIFIED LISTING or NOTATION of Obama’s BIRHT that someone had made in the state archives.

And poor poor 'spoor', you "missed" the rest of the important stuff from that link www.wnd.com... which you need to read again, and i suggest you to read it properly, and let me point out some of the rest of it

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president’s birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama’s birth DO NOT PROVE he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama’s mother, and that Dunham LEFT HAWAII WITHIN THREE WEEKS of THE BABY's BIRTH to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham DID NOT return to Hawaii until AFTER Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is NO long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has ANY record that Obama was born there.

As you can see for yourself, THERE IS NO RECORD that indicate that Obama was EVER born in these hospitals on Hawaii.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
srsly don't understand what the big deal is, but won't say anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join