It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered! COMPUTER CODE Discovered Hidden in Superstring Eq

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, this leads me to think that this simulation matrix started off by making a computer simulation that learned and invented new things,ideas ect. In turn that computer simulation built another simulation in turn built another. Sort of like putting two mirrors facing one another and you get mirrors inside mirrors effect. The only difference is that the lead computer matrix knows all the information and all the other simulations give this information to the lead computer or similation. hence, god knows everything. So if everything has this computer code in it, hence all information will be sent to the lead computer. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

And what would be the best way to gather information for the mainframe?

Seven billion humans and counting. The input increases exponentially. It would explain the speed of innovation.

BTW, we have error-correcting codes in our DNA.
edit on 6/19/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

It's none of the above.

It's a philosophical discussion, based on a Physics/Philosophy theory/construct.

The question of the origin of the "original" real universe isn't part of the discussion.

The debate is over if we are in a real universe or a simulated universe.

It simply doesn't matter how the real universe came to be, whether created by God, or from the Big Bang.

The theory is, once the real universe exists computing technology will reach the point where you can simulate the universe with such accuracy that it would be impossible to tell the real universe from the simulated universe.
Once that happens you eventually have an infinite number of simulated universes, and only one real universe.
The odds of us being in the real universe are essentially 1/infinity or nil.

That's the theory at least.
It's independent of God, or Evolution.

But, if it's simulated, then it is created...by intelligence.
It's still a philosophical question.
We're not dividing polynomials here...tomato, tomato.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

I'm saying there is a difference between the simulated universe in this theory and the real universe.

It isn't an evolution vs. creation issue.

That is an issue for the original real universe.

For simulation theory it doesn't matter what the origin of the original universe is.

It doesn't matter because the origins have no bearing on the simulated universe.

Whether the original real universe was through the big bang, or through creation simulation theory says eventually there will be more simulated universes than the one real universe.

So evolution vs. creationism has no bearing on this topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Well it's a bit more than that.
The theory postulates many thousands of Alpha level computers and with in them are many Beta, Gamma, Detla and so on computer simulations.

As for the Alpha level simulation knowing everything under it, and all the Beta levels knowing all that goes on under that.
That' isn't the case.
Depending on the questions asked of the Alpha level simulation it's possible the Alpha program ignores the nested simulations.
It is also possible that after several layers of simulation it is too far removed for the Alpha level to know of the Omega level simulation or even the Beta-Beta level.

It's possible that the Alpha level knows all the subsequent levels but it's also possible that depending on the programming it doesn't.
Not to mention that the theory says there are multiple Alpha level simulations, and unless they are networked they don't know of the other Alpha simulations, let alone any nested simulations in there.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe each persons individual programme is unique to them,we each have our own version of earth family/celebs etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
with every input you make on your keyboard effects this current program called existence - this video is absolutely correct. Quantum Mechanics suggest all that is - is software, E=MC2 states all that is - is Energy and energy transforms. the absense of energy can be viewed like the absense of thermals (radiation) which state would be the absense of heat - Cold. for cold to exist you must remove heat. its all codable mathmatics - its at a level that is more advanced than current mathmatics and current knowledge. now these words will be added to this thought (thread) and added to existing (knowledge base) or thought which will form future thought (knowledge) - just like a program reaching a conclusion of a process. an invention leads to another - etc.
If your in to this stuff - I am working on E=MC2 Cloudware - if and when it is complete it could be revolutionary - as it allows for something I call Common Consious Programming - this will allow for human thought to be included into computer code. when I approach people about this - it usually is so complex I loose them pretty fast - but without a doubt its going to be. its that logical.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So let's say we are living in a computer simulation, and that we can difinitely prove it 200 years from now. How will the general public take this news? Would we destroy ourselves as perhaps past civilizations have done and start from scratch again without this knowledge? On the other hand, if the world does continue as we know it, would future generations adapt to this fact and live their lives fairly normally, since this is the only world they know?

All of us know that whether we were created by God or by mother nature, we will mostly likely die within 100 years. Knowing this fact we still go about our every day lives working hard, and trying to enjoy our personal lives by taking vacations and spending time with loved ones. So perhaps future generations will be able to do the same, even with the knowledge that they are nothing more than computer programs. Let's put it this way, if we are living in a multi generation simulation, you'd have to believe that our creators found out about their own predicament when they developed our universe. However, since our program is still running, they must have survived their own revelation and not destroyed themselves.

Perhaps this is a good argument for us being real or a first generation simulation, since you'd imagine that at some point that one of the simulated creators would stop the loop since they hated the fact that they were simulated themselves. What I'm basically saying is that if a society is that advanced to create a universe as intricate as ours, then they would be advanced enough to know whether or not they were simulated themselves. Based on this information, they (or us) are either the real thing, or they learned to live with the fact they we were simulated many times over!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
gizmodo.com...

Here we are, moving closer to the realization...each and every day.

To the Omega Point and beyond...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Can someone sumarise the video's.. some of us cant watch them at the moment and i thought thats what you were meant to do when posting videos on this site.

Now ya see? If you were part of the program that makes up all things then you wouldn't need to ask what's on these clips. That info would already be downloaded into your memory bank.

Have to admit, that would be pretty cool!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Can someone sumarise the video's.. some of us cant watch them at the moment and i thought thats what you were meant to do when posting videos on this site.

Now ya see? If you were part of the program that makes up all things then you wouldn't need to ask what's on these clips. That info would already be downloaded into your memory bank.

Have to admit, that would be pretty cool!

I agree and disagree.

In the nature of code, as in programming such as C++ - there are governing factors that would not allow one method to see any content of another method and or class. If we're relating our "universe code" to the principles of our programming languages (C++, C#, Java, etc), then it would be the same for us to not be able to access all of the program.

But as you know, any code is possible to hack or be manipulated.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Wasn't sure if I wanted to go there, but I will. Can a program be hacked from inside? If we are part of the program, how can we see it?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Clisen33

Wasn't sure if I wanted to go there, but I will. Can a program be hacked from inside? If we are part of the program, how can we see it?

Technically yes - but that's going beyond the realm of "normal" programming, but isn't that what we're discussing here about ourselves? Haha.

In theory, a sentient program that is aware of itself can manipulate it's own code in order to adapt and learn (us). I don't think that would be considered hacking, because hacking is when someone (external to the program) has gotten past a set of boundaries that was not intended to have gotten through.

But if you can picture a spherical program (our universe), that has a set of rules and boundaries that governs (laws of physics) the smaller sentient programs inside (us being an external source) - I think it would be safe to say that yes, a program can be hacked inside. Programs can be modified by other programs, with just a set of parameters. If us humans can "modify" the code (think virus), I don't see why we couldn't take a peek beyond the universe's wall and further...

Picture related:

Now, granted that what I just said is completely insane. I still believe the fundamental idea that everything is a complex program or simulation to be plausible. I mean, we're practically doing it now in the sense of massively online role playing games and so on.

I find this topic very interesting and it really does make you think.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Assuming that we are code generated I think there are no ways we can realize that we are a program. The only way we can realize it is if we were allowed to achieve this knowledge at the time of project development. Because even if there are bugs and errors in this fantomatic program called Universe we cannot realize it is an "application error", we will simply call it "a new discovery".

Each error has a rational explanation. Maybe we were programmed to find the explanation but we cannot say it was an error.

I can only hope that I was developed with a "canAchieveTheTruth" flag, but if this flag doesn't exist...well...I will never know if I am pure code.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think ive seen what they are talking about

ive posted these on other threads but i thought i would grab them and put them all together here for anyone interested.

15/1/13
Ive been contemplating all day as to whether to post this or not and then coming to the conclusion that i may never know what it was that i saw unless i do, hopefully someone may have seen the same thing or similar or even read about what i saw.

Laying in bed last night and still wide awake, but with my eyes closed, just relaxing, not meditating at all really.
my vision suddenly hazed with the hue of deep purple, i instantly knew what i was picking up on, it was the amethyst cluster beside our bed, i have seen it a couple of other times before.

The first time i saw the amethyst cluster's hue was when i had just gotten into bed about 30 minutes after my husband, the cluster had only been in our house for about a week, i bought it for my husband as a gift.

As i lay there i got an odd feeling, i could see the clusters hue of dark purple with steamers of an earthen brown through in it. like the smoke of incense stick and i felt a slight pressure on my forehead, i rolled over and said to my husband, I think i will have to move the cluster in another room, he asked me why and i told him about the slight pressure and how strong its aura was.

He laughed, im like its no joke i can really feel it, then he said no no im not laughing at you, just before you came to bed i held the amethyst to my forehead and spoke some kind words of thanks to you for giving it to me.

I was like ah man seriously, well that explains the slight pressure to the forehead and how happy the crystal cluster was.

Now onto last night.

laying in bed, facing towards my husbands back with my eyes closed and again not meditating, just planing on going straight to sleep. the deep purple hue swirled and smoked in front of my eyes, in amongst the purple hue a bright glowing green appeared, but it was almost instantly covered over by the purple.

I was laying there thinking the green might be my husbands aura as i was facing his naked back, my head was at the height of his shoulder blades.

After what felt like 5 minutes or so, to my utter amazement the amethysts hue became kind of like a black board on my husbands skin, the bright green hue had suddenly disappeared and then in an instant these glowy green symbols showed up on his back.

I tell you what, its hard to keep focus when your not in a meditative state. anyway the one i instantly recognized on his right shoulder blade was a snowflake about the size of a tea cup saucer. it glowed bright green and very clear. there were lots of other symbols i didn't recognize as well, there were so many of them i couldn't begin to count them.

So im trying to figure out if these symbols are on my husbands skin, naked to the human eye or was he acting as a projector screen or empty canvas for the amethyst to show me what i saw, or did an outside influence use the amethysts aura and my husbands aura to show me these symbols?

i'm pretty sure they weren't Egyptian hieroglyphs, on looking for symbols on the net they could be mathematical, but i really don't know anything about maths.

4/2/13
Last night i saw with my 3rd eye a blue crystal pendant etched with what could be mountains a zig zag or lightning bolt under the mountains and below that was a square grid.

The fist image is an example of how it appeared, the second one is the one i drew with paint.

27/3/13
Last night while laying in bed i saw with my 3rd eye a yellow and black matrix of what i can only describe as a 3D blueprint, at first i thought i was seeing some sort of yellow and black tape, then as i focused more it became clear, im not sure what it was, but it was massive, when i looked up it all the way up,when i looked down it went all the way down same for looking left and right, it was like i was inside of it.

Some parts of it looked like big jet engines with round fans on them, other parts looked like the outline of tall skyscrapers.

This picture gives a pretty good idea of how i saw it.

im going to watch the video again, thank you OP
love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If it is a computer simulation the tech required to run it would be extremely advanced, it could probably carry out a simulation instantly which means we are living in borrowed time. This really puzzles me, if you create a life-like simulation and on your end it only takes a few seconds do the occupants or AI programs experience a distorted version of time? Time is necessary for us to experience anything and for all events to unfold in the simulation, but on the user or creators end the time factor may be different, like file compression only with time.

The other thing which puzzles me is what role does dreaming have in this? and lucid dreaming?

I wonder if there is a way to break the system like a virus or glitch? one way may be to stop doing what the simulation wants you to do. I imagine if I was playing The Sims and they stopped responding to my commands I would restart the game or system.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Interesting points. One thing im curious about is lets say this universe has existed for a reletively long time (think about how relatively long feeling an hour can feel sometimes, compare how many hours go into 14 billion years... relatively long time) .. if this universe is just a simulation (meaning a system contained within a system, cut off from the system which created it and contained it) couldnt it be destroyed by physical means we are unfamiliar with?

Is it thought some external power source is driving the computation of this simulation? Or the simulation itself is powering itself in an 'energy cannot be created or destroyed' kinda way (as it appears to us)?

So for example say this universe is the real universe, an analogy to simulation theory would be, imagine we create a super computer like watson, which simulates a universe... where would the space and actual simulation be contained, where would that universe exist, would it be a connected whole, or all illusory? and that relates to my point about the universe being destroyed, if in 20 of our years 14 billion years has passed in the super computer, and there are now complex relationships between 'data?' which is sentient in their own 'realm?' and we took a bat to the computer destroying it, then there would be glitches I guess, and their universe according to their perception would have the potential of instantly dissapearing.. My petty argument is; from my perception the universe appears to be so physical and law abiding, that I cant imagine it instantly disappearing, And what would be disapearing, what would that stuff, this stuff, be made of that it can cease to exist, all of it in an instant, something has to be working (energy in some conception) to be producing this affect of reality or simulation.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Spoiler Alert! Most everyone is partially right The truth of the matter is that everything is a simulation but not the way you think. We all came here voluntarily. and this is all just a amusement park ride from a higher dimension (5th I believe)...."Come and ride the 3rd dimension! Experience life in the physical realm! Tactile sensations! Primitive emotions! Gender differences! Unidirectional temporal limitations! Not for the faint of heart! Warning,you must be this advanced to ride this ride."
This would explain a lot of anomalies like re-incarnation and past lives (you've been on this ride before) computer code found all over the place (as posted previously by several others) etc.,etc...
But I am curious, are we at Disneyland, or at some rinky dink carnival?
Ahhh who cares just sit back and enjoy the ride. Weeeeeeeeee!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I know this is an old thread but I'm replying anyway.

Have you considered that your vision of the pendant might be an insignia for an underground base? That was the first thing I thought when I saw your drawing.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

What if we are just an eons-old fantasy inside God's head and he has been tweaking his fantasy for billions of years to get it just right for the real thing? Anything is possible. I somehow doubt we will ever be privy to the truth.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join