It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered! COMPUTER CODE Discovered Hidden in Superstring Eq

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In order to understand some hypothesis that are arisen with the video i think the following:

- How much time, knowledge, technology, (advancement in general) do humankind need to come up with computers that instead of using bits and bytes to come up with a software or a videogames will use for instance, protheines or chromossomes, or what makes them, (after all genes are programmed right??..) that with some "coding" will produce something like what we know of DNA...or even particles that we haven't yet found... (for instance the "god particle" or even others (today portuguese scientists found the lightest particle ever)... I am not an expert neither in computers nor physics not even in quantum physics or mechanic but 100 or 1000 years ago probably no one could have understood what we can do today.. So for instance... in 1thousand years... isn't it possible that it would be easy to create a "living world" with non-possible-to-comprehend-yet computers?

...and then i simply think... are we that living world created by "someone else"? God... (so we can "understand")?

wow... mind blown...

PS: please.. try to see the picture i've described in a general way.. because i probably didn't use the scientiphic concepts or the right ones to describe it =)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
we need to look no further for the answer.. it does make total sense.. it really does if you think about it hard enough..

we are really close to replicating the human brain in terms of processing power..

Im a IT professional.. and always have thought of the possibility. Due to the complexity that the IT world is reaching this isn't far fetched at all guys...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is a thread I started based on several previous ones and this thread... thanks OP

lightworkers.org...

for a long time I have felt that reality is both a simulation within a computer and some form of naturally occurring digitised environment. My conclusions are that if the cosmos is fractal... Universes within universes (and such implies - people within people, plants within plants etc. i.e. the quantum foam is made of subjective micro-cosmoses - likewise one's own objective cosmos is a micro-cosmos/Quantum component inside a larger subjective cosmos. Therefore everything that is possible exists inside of everything else that is possible, like russian dolls but in infinte variations.

See link for more

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Great. So I have to pay for my sins an infinite number of times.

I'm going to be here all day!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss and I love the taste of chicken steak ^_^

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Ignorance is bliss and I love the taste of chicken steak ^_^

I think you're in the wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
thanks op. MIND = BLOWN

would a simulated world mean that everything is true about "put your mind to it and anything is possible"? i would assume if we are playing this like a video game we would infact control everything unless it was placed as a story mode...

If that's the case I'm going to "put my mind to it" and hope and pray and wish that I win the $50 million dollar tax free Canadian lottery tomorrow night.

I'll be back Saturday and tell you how that went; if you already don't know !
edit on 22-3-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

HAhaha no...Short answer.. not quite

Have you committed infinite sins ?

there are always variables which means everyone is a guilty of something to some degree but they are also innocent... So it traces back to the original deeds of sin which were what casued the corruption and temptations of others... So one's who get "punished" for stuff done to others for no good reason at all when they very well had the choice to aspire to greater life enhancing things will taste what they have dealt out untill they stop dealing it out and accept the consequences of life choices that they are left with... there is no easy quick fix escapist method and to continually use drastic means to evade whats coming will only make the impending consequences all the harder

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This just popped into my head.

Can you have simulations inside a simulation?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

The way I look at it we suffer enough in the here and now. There should be no hell.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by doesericsleep
This just popped into my head.

Can you have simulations inside a simulation?

Thats exactly what this guy is talking about.

We are a simulation of a simulation of a simulation..

Then we create the simulations which create more simulations -> infinity

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OK...just a little brain dumping here. No real religious intent meant.

So a race of beings called "God" (for lack of a better term) had grown to a point of creating "life". Be it biological, electrical or digital...but "life". "Life" being defined as "The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death". For whatever reason...or by "accident", these beings created biological "life" meaning us, plants, the world, etc...OR...their creation spawned these things over time (evolution?).

Now...today...in this world, we (as humans) are closing in on creating "life" (lets assume digitally in a computer) and this "life" will somehow/someday meet the definition above. So...at that point of time...we become "God" to these beings we create. At that point, us being "God" to these computer beings...we will have to take on the role of "God" and in turn, define what that role is. We could let them grow on their own, or dictate their "lives"...or erase them.

Then one day...these beings we created will in turn create "life" and become "God". Yes...THIS BLOWS MY MIND! So my question is this. Can we work backwards and discover (or communicate) with our "God"? Or is that even possible? And what type of "God" will we become to those we create? Personally...the human race being an all-powerful "God" over anything is quite scary. Unless...of course, we become more of a Devil.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So this is all much fun, very entertaining concepts to play with and resulting in a fascinating discussion throughout this thread(which has so far been one of the most comfortable, relaxed thread environments that I've seen at ATS in a while...mind-bendy concepts do not provide a nice flat plain in which sides can be identified, square off, and commence attacking, it seems XD )

One thing in particular struck me as I read through everyone's contributions to the thread. The following quote from Dr. Gates:

In the middle '90s, I decided I was getting sufficiently old that I could make a fool of myself if I wanted to, and try to solve some of these problems that people regarded as unsolvable.

I think I will be pondering the implications of this statement for quite some time to come.

For now, I'm off. Cheers to all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Shirak
Peace written on container and projected on solution during formation.

Love

Very similar to plant life actually

Hate (Very similar to Maseru Emoto's hate results.

My conclusion is that we are all co creating influencing this reality matrix on a daily basis.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shirak because: add pics

You need controls
Do the same experiment...but have like 3 growths with the same "love" and one with nothing.
Theoretically, if it matters, the three with the love underneath should be very similar, the one with nothing should look very different.

try to replicate the environment for all 4 exact so there is no "well, this one got more sunlight, or I wrote this love with a heart shaped O, etc..."

Would be fascinating to see the results and either fully debunk this, or put it in the holy crap what is going on category if confirmed.

Yes I did have a control on the first with several different containers all the same shape size I want to actually duplicate this I just have not gotten around to buying more crystal solution from National Geographic store.
I was duplicating Emotos original experiments only with a crystal structure which would not melt.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
We all realise the OP is wrong, that the scientist in question is NOT claiming this is evidence of anything and that this is most likely nothing more than a coincidence? Yes?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

So what?

Why destroy a perfectly good discussion?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
OK...just a little brain dumping here. No real religious intent meant.

So a race of beings called "God" (for lack of a better term) had grown to a point of creating "life". Be it biological, electrical or digital...but "life". "Life" being defined as "The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death". For whatever reason...or by "accident", these beings created biological "life" meaning us, plants, the world, etc...OR...their creation spawned these things over time (evolution?).

Now...today...in this world, we (as humans) are closing in on creating "life" (lets assume digitally in a computer) and this "life" will somehow/someday meet the definition above. So...at that point of time...we become "God" to these beings we create. At that point, us being "God" to these computer beings...we will have to take on the role of "God" and in turn, define what that role is. We could let them grow on their own, or dictate their "lives"...or erase them.

Then one day...these beings we created will in turn create "life" and become "God". Yes...THIS BLOWS MY MIND! So my question is this. Can we work backwards and discover (or communicate) with our "God"? Or is that even possible? And what type of "God" will we become to those we create? Personally...the human race being an all-powerful "God" over anything is quite scary. Unless...of course, we become more of a Devil.

One day i reached to this theory and then tried to slip every belief or theory that surround the mankind history..and thought .."it is possible!!" ... all this ufo and paranormal stuff, ancient civilizations, ancient writtings, secret societies, prophecies, global conscience or new age awakening or enlightment... and all can fit to it... Specially religion before MEN started to make it at their agenda...

I think the movie prometheus will have something to do with that...

your questions are really interesting in this mind blown theory... hehe maybe we can as we develop...or maybe our "creator(s)" sometime interfere with our history in a way we can "understand" (by means of different gods like it ancient civilizations, or miracles)
edit on 22-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Between ATS and "Coast to Coast" I have taken a mind-set of "everything is possible". Additionally, I try to think on the lines of "what one solution or answer, answers everything". In other words...what answers "God", UFOs, ancient aliens, ghosts, ESP, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has reached a single answer. Without giving it away, it requires a level of control or the ability to cause affect on our little world and ourselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I mean all we are broken down to the bare minimum is energy just densely amassed right? Numbers are just representations of how we see energy. Whether we say there's two dogs, one dog, no dogs we are describing how much and the shape of the energy. So why would we not see equations in nature that filter out how energy is to be received, interpreted, and understood?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
God has said himslef that this world is a delusion and it is false, this may be some of the signs pointing to evidence of that. That we are on his playstation and we must be good to get to the afterlife of bliss.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join