It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Surfaces as Legal Evidence in California Court Case Keyes v. Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yetnanother story on Obama's birth certificate. I will admit to seeing it on Before it's News again but I dug a little deeper this time to see if it were mentioned elsewhere.

I really don't know what to think about all of this. Those of you on here has probably heard the old adage it's like closing the barn door after the horse is already out.

Let's say or sake of argumentI it would probably be impeachable., but unless we could get congress to make amendments especially to Obamacare to cancel it, I think (I'm not a constitutionalist) we're probably stuck with it. Maybe they could pass laws to conteract some of this stuff. What do you think about all of this?

After seeing the video from "inspector Smith" he definately needs to have someone who knows how to do a video , I must say, and would this hold in a court as so called evidence. I don't know does anyone? Looks iffy to me.

vrajavala

For almost two years now, various lawyers, military officers, and other concerned Americans have been trying to establish the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro to be POTUSA. He admitted himself on his website, Fight The Smears, fightthesmears.com... that "When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
LOLZ 👎
Second line.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
oooooohhhhh....I still have a headache from the last birther thread. I don't think there will ever be a definitive answer on this issue. The closest that anyone could have come to a true light shining through muddy waters, was Donald Trump. Lord knows he has the resources....but, nothing came of that.

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, after watching him walk around a dirty street for half the video before he even says anything, I was hoping for a little more from this guy.....like where he managed to get a copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate. LOL

I also wonder if he walked up to that crowd of black children for dramatic effect. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
I really don't know what to think about all of this. Those of you on here has probably heard the old adage it's like closing the barn door after the horse is already out.

Actually, this here, this is more like closing the barn door after a bunch of crazy people vomited up horse crap all over the door handles.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hope the BC get's hand delivered to Congress. They can match the footprint .
More fuel for the impeachment hearings underway!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
oooooohhhhh....I still have a headache from the last birther thread. I don't think there will ever be a definitive answer on this issue. The closest that anyone could have come to a true light shining through muddy waters, was Donald Trump. Lord knows he has the resources....but, nothing came of that.

Des

Nothing came of that? You mean he did not tow the line for you guys? Trump is satisfied that he saw Obama's birth certificate. Did you miss the interview where it was handed directly to him and he did not even want to touch it? He said case closed for him, thanks. Yup all that money, all those resources and what did he do? He waited for someone to show him Obama's birth certificate and then said ok thanks and dropped it like a hot rock.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Speaking of that, was it just me or did that seem like an unusually large footprint for a newborn. LMAO

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What footprint? Match it to what?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well it was a moot point, this time around though it could keep him off the ticket (yeah right) but its possible if he isn't legit.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

What footprint? Match it to what?

I hope you are kidding.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If that is a baby's footprint, Obama would be 20 feet tall as an adult. How can people believe this stuff?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That "Kenyan BC" was an admitted hoax. The hoaxer came out and claimed he made it as a hoax. And still the birthers won't give it up. Even birther capital World Net Daily admits the Kenyan BC is a hoax.

Alleged Obama birth certificate from Kenya is a hoax (Politifact.com)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

vrajavala

For almost two years now, various lawyers, military officers, and other concerned Americans have been trying to establish the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro to be POTUSA

And for just as long the same people have been presenting one flase/fake argument/document
after the other. I would think that this fact would take center stage.

~braindeadconservatives

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Speaking of that, was it just me or did that seem like an unusually large footprint for a newborn. LMAO

It was the foot print of that Russian Pole dancer/lawyer lady who has launched 217 contrived
lawsuits against Obama

~braindeadconservatives

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Gee... what are the chances someone in Kenya is producing fake Obama birth certificates and selling them to gullible Americans?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Gee... what are the chances someone in Kenya is producing fake Obama birth certificates and selling them to gullible Americans?

wait I think he found it on Craigslist and it was a Nigerian who sold it to him! HA HA HA a new twist on the Nigerian money scam .....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
LOL the obamatards blow a gasket every time it comes up and pile on anyone who dare question their fearless leader... The really sad part is congress and the supreme court justices are complicit in letting this fraud continue to occupy the white house. Regardless of whether this particular BC is real or not this jackhole has not proven his eligibility one whit..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

The worst part for me was that he said he's from Iowa, which made me hang my head in shame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join