It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Intro...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello ATS! First let me say much respect to all here, I love this site and have been a lurker here for a year and decided to come off the side lines. I have stories to share, questions to ask and look forward to meeting my 20 posts in order to start a thread and become and active member, what an exciting time to be here on this planet! And to those that are feeling benevolent toward a newbie... I am adoptable. :-)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
hi, welcome onboard

i hope you find what you are looking for

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Family.....reply to every post in your intro thread, those 20 posts zoom by....

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Welcome and I like the username you chose. May you enjoy your time here and find much of interest.
20 posts are easy to reach, there is so much here.

See you on the ice.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Thanks for the welcome Jazzguy. Don't know if I'll find what I'm looking for but I do know that I won't be alone here searching.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
welcome, remember DENY IGNORANCE! it truly is the best way to get the most out of this site. and also make your posts relevant and with something to back them up (if you're ever trying to prove something unless you want to start a topic about a wild conspiracy with no proof do it in the skunk works). when you get your 20 posts and you can start a thread do an ATS search to see if the topic your posting has already been covered. also believe it or not but there are some topics ATS does not cover and therefore ATS will remove any threads that are started which contains off topic content. if you wanna know why and what you can't talk about read the T&C's. have fun!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des and thank you for the welcome and the headsup on getting my 20 posts! Got a laugh from your signature in reference to my chosen screen name. (laying down my shovel now)
)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Too funny....you'll fit in well here.....

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

Hi Joseph and thanks for the advice and the welcome. It's the backing up of info here that keeps me coming back and one of the things that gives ATS credibility. Deny ignorance... the greatest advice ever!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks Light for the welcome and the compliment on my screen name, it certainly sums things up these days LOL.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank You Ten, for your help and the welcome. I will take my time because there is so much here but as always it's never boring reading through it all.
)

new topics

top topics

join