It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it's true: an analysis of the 188 days earthquake cycle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There's just a point I'd like to make. If there really is a pattern, it will take a 9.0+ magnitude EQ to prove it. Let me explain why. This isn't a prediction, just an analysis of the prediction. And there's a different pattern I would like to point out as well.

CHILE 8.8-February 28, 2010
NEW ZEALAND 7.1- September 4th, 2010
JAPAN 9.1- March 11th, 2011
FIJI 7.3- September 15th, 2011
(Notice a pattern? I'll make it obvious in a second)

Someone claimed that this 188 day pattern is due to a massive object heading in the direction of earth. Let's imagine for a second that there was an object on it's way. The supposed claim is that whenever this object, the sun, and Earth align, there's a massive earthquake. We can assume that if this is true, then the Earthquake would be larger when the Earth is between said object, and the sun. And when the sun is between the earth and the object, the Earthquake would still occur, but it would be of diminished magnitude.

When the Earth is aligned and in between Sun and Hypothetical(I need to stress this is all hypothetical) object:
Chile 8.8-February 28, 2010
Japan 9.1-March 11th, 2011
?????????-March 22nd, 2012

When Earth is aligned with hypothetical object and the sun, but not in between:

Do you see the pattern now?

Let's say hypothetically that there's a massive object heading towards our sun. Then tomorrow, there will be a 9.0+ Earthquake.
If there's a 7.0-9.0 Earthquake, there might be a pattern not fully understood, BUT it is NOT caused by an incoming object.

I'm trying to prevent people ahead of time from being scared if an 8.0 EQ happens tomorrow.
and to make sure people are aware of an incoming object, if that's the case and a 9.0+ EQ happens tomorrow.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The sun started shining really bright through the clouds and now its making a really illuminated bright sunset through clouds.

I'm wondering if there is a CME I missed hearing about.

Really High Frequency all day.

I don't believe that we're on the bad timeline any longer, nor should you. Reach higher than that one! Its all around us, the whole frequency range.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I don't believe that we're on the bad timeline any longer, nor should you. Reach higher than that one! Its all around us, the whole frequency range.

I don't either, and I don't think any of what I wrote about will happen.
It's all just hypothetical. I'm writing it just in case.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree, in order for this ''pattern'' to work, I have to believe that the Mexico earthquake, was not part of it.
It was too small.
People who think that the 7.4 was ''the 188 day earthquake" are just trying desperately to make this pattern work... by making any large earthquake fit the bill.
(Don;t get me wrong, I'm not saying 7.4 isn't significant, but if we're going to take this 188 day thing seriously, then it has to be bigger than that...)
Sorry but a prediction was made, this pattern will either produce a 9+ today, or it wont.
I'll accept tomorrow, and I'll also accept an 8.5... anything else and I'm afraid it's just straw clutching..

edit on 21-3-2012 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've already proven the 188 day thing to be crap, people are calculating the dates using the timezone where the earthquake occurred, this gives a false amount of true days from the previous quake.

If you take the Jap and Fiji earthquakes, and compare them both using Jap local time, which is the way it should be done, it is 189 days. (and 187 true days from Fiji to the one in Mexico, sticking to Jap time for comparison)
edit on 21/3/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I've already proven the 188 day thing to be crap, people are calculating the dates using the timezone where the earthquake occurred, this gives a false amount of true days from the previous quake.

+/-1 day out of 188 days isn't statistically significant.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why limit yourself to one cycle when there are so many to choose from?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I agree with your hypothesis, and the only thing that I would add is a reminder of the two day window,, Before and After the NEW MOON,, which is on Thursday the 22nd. So,, if a 9 mag doesn't happen tomorrow,, I would still be wary for two more days. IMHO.

Good thought regardless.

Another thought would be ,,, if this were to happen close to the Middle East,, say the in the Afar region of the Rift Valley of Ethopia. It has been quiet and I have been thinking it is about time for it to wake up.

Maybe also the Strange BOOMs and sounds heard lately are connected in some way with the Earth's Core venting around the Cascades.

My personal pick is an extinct little known volcano area in Antarctica. That would really get the spin going with the whole SHTF thing... would not be good for any of us.

as so often said,,, interesting Times we are living Regardless..

Peace to all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is a nice little video re the 188 day theory

Doesn't look to good for the theory

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think god don't make any pattern (If he existed). He is random the whole universe and we human are one of his solution.
edit on 5-9-2012 by tracetotrade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
First, the UV rates on Earth have gone thru the roof these past two-three weeks. We can fotograf a massive gravity waves pushing Venus upper atmosphere, and Venus has been glowing brighter than Jupiter - and isn't varying its position as computers predict it should. Our world is being upset, seriously and assuredly. We are rapidly losing our Magnetic Sheild used to block inbound deadly radiation (like UV on steroids). Our N. Pole magnetic position has drastically shifted these last few years, there's a huge-hot bulge in the mid-Carribean and under Jelly Stome. That's all consistent with a 4X Earth mass body entering our solar system. And that certainly explains the increase in meterors, near misses and maybe even the "booming" sounds now being heard around the world. Personally, knowing all things are in God's hands at all times, I prefer to believe in the explanations (prophecies) as recorded I. The Bible. Especially Revalations which, explicitly, gives a sound and increasingly more clear vision of our future. The Second Coming of Christ. Coincidentally, I believe that President Trump was the trumpet described there. He has raised populist hopes around the world, and this could be the promised "great awakening." If true, then 2 witnesses to God's word and authority should soon arrive. They will be slain near the Temple, but will be risen. Don't wait for the movie, read the Book now!
a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost375
There's just a point I'd like to make. If there really is a pattern, it will take a 9.0+ magnitude EQ to prove it. Let me explain why. This isn't a prediction, just an analysis of the prediction. And there's a different pattern I would like to point out as well.

CHILE 8.8-February 28, 2010
JAPAN 9.1- March 11th, 2011
(Notice a pattern? I'll make it obvious in a second)

Someone claimed that this 188 day pattern is due to a massive object heading in the direction of earth. Let's imagine for a second that there was an object on it's way. The supposed claim is that whenever this object, the sun, and Earth align, there's a massive earthquake. We can assume that if this is true, then the Earthquake would be larger when the Earth is between said object, and the sun. And when the sun is between the earth and the object, the Earthquake would still occur, but it would be of diminished magnitude.

CHILE 8.8-February 28, 2010 (Nguyen Van Lem 1968, Antichrist)
NEW ZEALAND 7.1- September 4th, 2010 (9/11/2001, Falling Man)
JAPAN 9.1- March 11th, 2011 (3/8/2014, Flight 370)
FIJI 7.3- September 15th, 2011 (9/23/2017, End of 33 Days for Sacred Bull)

Pole Shift that marks Seven Years of Revelation, follows, a 16 Year association from 9/11/2001 to 9/23/2017 (end of 33 Days), according to Unarius, also Rev. 14:2..................those geographic areas do not have much value with God living, it is ultimately an intelligent design argument that gives low preference to anything below the relative geographic line that is form from the Solar Eclipse USA on 8/21/2017, which is higher up, versus the Tropic of Cancer. You are viewing 49 Years from the completion of the First Resurrection of the Antichrist (I told these people to shoot me twice in the head with a sniper rifle, but they did much more, that said, God is not looking for a reaction from man anymore as a point of discernment, 7 years and poleshift or billions dead and 5 months for philadelphia only, so we must keep watch) (Vietnam was flooded out quite a bit not to mention corpses were everywhere just like the new orleans floods, that said, I want two sniper rifle rounds in the head, and we'll see what damage is done to you, next week, that said, we don't know who the antichrist is, or what he has planned right now).
edit on 23-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join