It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Sleep ? or Physic ability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK this might sound a bit weird at first but bare with me here ok

The other night I was lying in bed, trying to drift off to sleep. But everytime I closed my eyes, I was seeing images, in a sense like visions. They were never really that clear, just the occasional clear pic. However unlike normal day dreaming or what you want to call it. After a few of these weird images I had one which was of a group of people, which I thought fair enough, just some random images. However unlike most things like this, I could HEAR there thoughts. I have to say I was freaked out.

If anyone has any idea what this was please help.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Are you 100% sure you were awake? Is it possible that you drifted off and just kept waking up when you would start to dream or shortly after the dream would get started? Could it have been a day dream?

As far as hearing the people's thoughts, do you mean that they weren't moving their mouths so they weren't actually talking but it was as if you were reading their minds? Did you hear their voices? Was there any type of message that they were trying to give you? Were all of their thoughts the same or did they all just have random thoughts?

Sorry to ask so many questions, just trying to get more info.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences happen to me. I travel a lot with my job and it seems that whenever I travel my "physic awareness" is heighten. The visions of images that you see seem to happen to me too, a lot. My last experience went something like this.

I left work early land went back to my hotel. The night before I had a pretty weird lucid dream. I really won't get into it but it was freaky. I was laying in my bed and random images kept appearing in front of my eyes. I also keep seeing some type of puling energy too. But I eventually went to sleep or so I thought. I was drifting in and out of sleep hearing voices talking. I don�t remember what was said. I thought I woke up but I was still asleep and there was this kid standing at the foot of my bed. For some reason this kind made me mad so I grabbed hum. When I grabbed him I woke up (for real this time). Then I felt my mind slip out of my body and got about 10ft away before I was sucked back in.

My OBS's or astral projections have only lasted about 10 secs. I think it due to the fact that I'm really not healthy. I smoke and drink so I think theses substance hold me down and that is why my OBe's or Astral projection don't last to long. Obviously I�m still in my begging stages so I really don�t know where this is all going

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Im pretty sure I wasnt sleeping, cos when you day dream you still know you are dreaming in a sense, but this was more of an alertness, like when you are awake. As for what they were saying, it was like when you walk down a street, you see everyone, but know one speaks to you. The thing is there wasnt no message, however what I heard was more like there random thoughts of like, am I gonna be late? etc,.....

This was about a week before the passing away of a family member. Maybe there might be some kind of conection.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I like the state of semi-awakeness. Great for acquiring certain kinds of info that otherwise wouldn't be available conveniently. I mostly observe while another can act upon it.

new topics

top topics

join