It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I figured this 'kony' thing out, but I need help 'seeing' it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
For some reason when I saw this MK ULTRA popped into my mind, but I couldn't figure out the reason for why they would make him do this. Maybe he was under control while making that film to help garner support for troop deployment to Africa and this is him fighting back against the mind control hence him literally losing his mind and running wild in the streets. I'm not too sure.

Very interesting, Brandon. When silencing someone is crucial, the gloves come off, no? I'd kill to hear you elaborate..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

He's a guy that had a momentary break into reality, but couldn't take it so went nuts.

Nothing else to it.

WHY, though? coincedence??? what here is 'co' "insiding?"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Brandon88

Or maybe he just has a psychotic disorder that was untreated that he was not sharing with the world because it is a personal issue....

Perhaps he is Bipolar or something. Yes, you can become psychotic with Bipolar disorder....

I really doubt there is a conspiracy here.... He is a guy fighting for a good cause and I think the most logical explanation here is that he had some kind of untreated mental illness....And unfortunately he had a breakdown at a very bad time...As if there is ever a good time.

His campaign is a good one and I hope this does not hurt it.

EPIC. An answer bridging thought.

Shiiiiity timing though, yeah?

People in line to 'make change', usually have some kind of issue, themselves, huh.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm sorry but I don't view that campaign as anything more then a few people making money off of other peoples misery and taking advantage of millions of gullible people that donated. The kony situation has been finished for 6 years now and even the Ugandans said that their past it. You wanna make a difference join the peace corps and get your a** down there, donating to an organization making profit off of peoples stupidity is not going to help anything.

What, me?

I served in the U.S. military. I saw # I will NEVER talk about.

This isn't about that, though.

ATS doesn't give a # about my time.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
The Kony story to me is super sketchy. Why not help a cause for street kids in Brazil instead? Those kids need it as bad as anyone could. Info on street kids of Brazil

Gotta start somewhere? Yeah, that crossed my mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I know it's tempting to write off all foreign intervention as silly and pointless, but please do more research and reconsider this one. I had the same kneejerk reaction of letting Africans live with Africa and the evils men do there until I met someone last year in Occupy who spent a couple years in that part of Africa recently, doing Missionary work. She was fascinating to talk to and this was before Kony was a known guy in the media.

The best image she gave me to understand what she'd personally seen and worked with in the Children who escaped is the same one I'll share here.

If you have seen the movie Blood Diamond, think back to the opening scenes of recruiting children in the village and how it was done. Particularly, how those who resisted or didn't care for serving in the rebel army were treated. She explained and described in some detail how that was pretty much straight up accurate to what the Lord's Resistance Army actually does and has been doing for a long long time now.

To my knowledge, Obama put U.S. Special Forces in there last year. It may be the only use of the military Obama makes that I actually agree with, without reservation, but this one I sure do. If our best can help the 4 African nations these murders roam across hunt them down and kill them to the last man, then that's the best use of our Military I've heard in years.

Damn, longears. I guess it's badass to see Obama do that. Where to start, right?

Blood Diamond IS sick, but, sadly ATS is ALOT like glp.

Th3y DONT #ING CARE unless it gives them something to say.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
He is showing very common characteristics of a person under the influence of PCP.

What i think happened;

#1 Launches viral campaign packed with misinformation in an attempt to hoard some dirty charity money for himself.
#2 People find the flaws in his video being exagerrated and biased to the point that it's not even fact.
#3 Uganda government points out that Kony hasn't even been seen in uganda since 2006.
#4 Realises people have spotted he is a fraud.
#5 Pops some PCP, and goes on a stomping trip because his plot failed.

Of course, people will say he is innocent or an exception because they refuse to look at the facts.

This is no cause of stress or mental breakdown as some are saying, he is clearly pumped up with some very psychedelic substances. The violence/anger shows it is most likely PCP.

Look up "PCP" on youtube, you will see his actions are very comparable to others who are under the influence of it.

Yeah? Interesting, I can see that.

Fame begets high

High begets fame

Pcp begets- dude, get help!

I see what you mean.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dude have you not seen this "Kony screening stirs anger in Uganda 14th Mar" will you not listen to the people that live there? Does this woman at the occupy movement know more than them? This KONY stuff has already been exposed!

Sadam was a bad man, yes, but is iraq better off now? Did a million plus people have to die to get that one man?

The taliban were bad (although they have been armed and funded by the US to fight the russians! Is that a better place to live now? Did all those people have to die to "get the taliban?"

Ghadafi was a bad man, is it better in lybia now?

Come on!

Yeah, you sound like you have something to say.

Like everyone else here, your flays are JUST TO HEAVY.

Ergo, no one sees, or cares.

Flag?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by mee30

I'm going by someone who worked as a Missionary volunteer directly with the children who came out of this band of psychopathic killers. Uganda seems to be the cause dejour of the moment, but the deployment of U.S. Forces last year was to assist four nations, not just one, in destroying this menace to humanity.

I'll go with someone I have every reason to believe spent a couple years in the middle of it and who I was face to face with to chat things over and ask questions of. The videos and other Internet material who show this person or that report are certainly valid from the perspective of the person who reported it......and so, we all choose our sources for accurate information. In this case..Indeed..I chose a 1st person, direct account of the events of that region of Africa.

Fair enough, but no one sees this UNLESS YOU FLAg

You know thiss bet-

Beh, flag!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What the heck?? Okay, OP, you have gone where few have ever made it. You've crossed into the land of totally and thoroughly baffling the Wrabbit and leaving me in a state of total brain freeze. You seem to have managed to attack and belittle everyone, from ALL sides of the topic on your own thread? Umm... Whats up? Was this whole thing just a trap to attack all who entered?

Come to my thread said the troll to the unwary member.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
Ha. Aside from you two who spared that rare and precious flag:

ATS, you never fail to suck, like an annoying bitch.

Instead of trying to figure ou out, I realize and know what a fickle, and prententious bitch you are.

MUCH worse than GLP. There, they all admit theyre crazy dumb#s, and chasing useless wind.

Here, 90% of you act-

Bah, ATS isn't worth finishing that sentence.

Weak, pretentious, overrated, sloppy, ROAD SCHOLAR (eat it, kid), dimebag phuckstain fools. Oh, PLEASE ramble some pithy vomit about 'your' view of what I'm saying here.

A.T.S.: "follow the stars, and drink the vomit. GLP wouldnt have me-thats ok. I can blindly suck like the retard in
front of me, RIGHHHHHHHHHT HERE!"

OK, I left my comp on, and my brother typed that.

I guess I just laugh, most of it isn't too far from true. Maybe I'll let him post from now on. That's lol@ you clowns hmm, damn im with him. You guys suck. Statards

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Have a good evening... Unlike stars, I can take flags back. One of those HAD been from me.

(snip snip) Down the pole goes the flag....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have a post all typed out ready to go with a nice sparkly youtube vid to go with it but I've just read the above couple of posts from the OP.

Is this a serious thread or a joke?

I'll sit on my theory for the moment until things calm down I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can explain with a nice well thought out reply too does the OP really want to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join