It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March in NY for Trayvon Martin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by wingsfan
this kid's death is turning into an agenda driven mess.

People getting all riled up about a murder of a teen.
What's that all about? Those damn liberals. You can't kill anybody anymore.

uhhhh, nope.

his death is terrible for sure, but it's point of media "hype" was based on the shooter being white. when it was learned he wasn't, it blossomed in other directions for sure. and regardless of all of that, I don't believe this guy just shot an innocent kid with skittles for nothing. he might of been racially profiling, but if he was SOO trigger happy this would of happened before. they show a picture of a cute little kid, but tray-von was actually a 17 yr. old athelete.

besides, I am no longer a liberal, I am no longer in support of the very same poisonous mindset that wants me and my own dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok from what i have seen in the tapes and read the so called self apointed "watchman" on the tapes says "#ing coon" that alone should be enough to know he had a plan even though the police oficer over the phone said not to follow him and to stay in the car.....

www.youtube.com...

"4:20 you can hear his remarks"

and wasnt this dude hunting down a 17yr old i mean really self defence against a 17yr old you have been following....and you have a gun

the reason its to do with race is i think is that if the young boy Trayvon Martin was a white and had a hoddie o dont think that dude been following him and calling him racist words over the phone with 911.... nope he would have drove pass and looked for more suspicious black person

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

this kid's death is turning into an agenda driven mess.

People getting all riled up about a murder of a teen.
What's that all about? Those damn liberals. You can't kill anybody anymore.

uhhhh, nope.

his death is terrible for sure, but it's point of media "hype" was based on the shooter being white. when it was learned he wasn't, it blossomed in other directions for sure. and regardless of all of that, I don't believe this guy just shot an innocent kid with skittles for nothing. he might of been racially profiling, but if he was SOO trigger happy this would of happened before. they show a picture of a cute little kid, but tray-von was actually a 17 yr. old athelete.

besides, I am no longer a liberal, I am no longer in support of the very same poisonous mindset that wants me and my own dead.

uhhhh, nope.

There was no media hype.

Nobody covered it until there was a public outcry and almost 2 weeks after the fact.
FOX barely did cover it.
CNN covered it the most, MSNBC second- but only about a 1/10th of the coverage CNN offered.
I think most outlets were waiting for more corroborating evidence other than what they had.
How can it be a self defense issue if the victim was not armed?

Even the cops plant a gun if they shoot an unarmed suspect - at least they used to until the advent of all these damned dash cams.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
Ok from what i have seen in the tapes and read the so called self apointed "watchman" on the tapes says "#ing coon" that alone should be enough to know he had a plan even though the police oficer over the phone said not to follow him and to stay in the car.....

www.youtube.com...

"4:20 you can hear his remarks"

and wasnt this dude hunting down a 17yr old i mean really self defence against a 17yr old you have been following....and you have a gun

the reason its to do with race is i think is that if the young boy Trayvon Martin was a white and had a hoddie o dont think that dude been following him and calling him racist words over the phone with 911.... nope he would have drove pass and looked for more suspicious black person

He had a gun, a 9mm and a truck, he was about 60 pounds heavier and 11 years older than the child he stalked, provoked and finally murdered in cold blood

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

He had a gun, a 9mm and a truck, he was about 60 pounds heavier and 11 years older than the child he stalked, provoked and finally murdered in cold blood

Weight figures are totally irrelevant. Zimmerman is clearly somewhat overweight and in poor physical condition. Martin, despite being "140 pounds soaking wet" was a 6'3 football player. Now, I don't know about you, but in a physical altercation between those two, my money would be soundly on Martin.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Weight figures are totally irrelevant. Zimmerman is clearly somewhat overweight and in poor physical condition. Martin, despite being "140 pounds soaking wet" was a 6'3 football player. Now, I don't know about you, but in a physical altercation between those two, my money would be soundly on Martin.

The neighbors are offering tips that Police are saying..."will lead to an arrest."

You remember that one of them had a gun?
My money is on the guy with the 9mm.

People called to report someone begging for their life.
Like I said if this isn't Zimmerman, he's going down.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I know kids like this.
They wanna be thuggin it.
They fantasize about bein harder than hard and dealin like a street soldier.
I guarantee you this kid did.
I guarantee this kid thought he was a hard thug.
He decided to fight that community watchman and prove how hard and thuggish he was.
He was actually better at fighting than the watchman.
Panic set in, and Zimmerman began to realize that this little teen thug was gonna whoop his butt. So he pulled the equalizer.
If that little effeminate wanna be thug had just stopped, and talked, and said ayo I gots some Skittles and Tea, then he would be alive to fake his thuggishness another day.
But no.
He had to pull the thug card.
He had to act out his rapper fantasy.
And he got what he wanted.
Thugs die by the gun.
He died by the gun.
Do not cry for Trayvon.
He in thug heaven.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Wow not sure if thats the most retard reply i have seen here /facepalm. why should trayvon have said anything to him? he didnt do anything wrong and the watchman wasnt the police and had no right to stalk or even confront him even after police said so if you listen to the tapes you might learn something. yeah hes a thug right because hes young black and wears a hoodie or maybe it was the ice tea yeah i hear alot of thugs like them..... pfff get a grip

next time some random fat dude in the middle of the night follows you make sure to stop and talk to him ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join