It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 6.7 Earthquake Papua New Guinea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks like more activity of a rather significant earthquake just struck New Guinea. Hopefully this will be the worst of it and will put an end to the 188 day thing as I'm getting pretty sick of it taking up the entire "NewTopics" feed. I want some real NEW topics please thank you

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that those topics weren't "real".

What makes your think there is any better news or information to be reported? The way I see it, at the moment, this is one of the most important things going on. Everything else has been regurgitated time and time again.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yesterday was a twin quake 7,9 in Mexico and 6,2 in Papua NG and I hope it won't be today the same....

Two major earthquake have struck the world within 6 minutes of each other. The earthquakes were a deep 6.2 magnitude earthquake near Papua, Indonesia and a much more shallow 7.6 magnitude earthquake which struck about 17.5 km (10.9 miles) deep near Oaxaca, Mexico. The Mexico earthquake's epicenter was about 186 km (115 miles) from popular resort area Acapulco.

edit on 21-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I understand that, but people keep creating topics on the same general ideas rather than expanding on one post...i see 188 days everywhere I look on ATS. It's getting rather ridiculous IMO

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
reply to post by gwydionblack

I understand that, but people keep creating topics on the same general ideas rather than expanding on one post...i see 188 days everywhere I look on ATS. It's getting rather ridiculous IMO

There is a simple, logical, and frankly obvious reason for this..

People are bored.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
188-day theory aside (which I think is interesting, but hardly "science" in any real sense of the term)..., if today's 6.6 and yesterday's 6.2 (and another 5.3 recently) were a bit closer together, I'd start thinking fore-shocks. 470 miles is a pretty good distance between them, however.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i dont think people are board, its a big issue, if you dont have any positive input your probably on the wrong page!

top topics

join