It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Although I posted a humorous picture with this post, it was posted with the intent of a serious discussion. As the discussion has come to discuss Kerry's cancer, I would prefer it if we let this thread die. The picture was posted as an illustration of the possible effect of stress on a candidate's health. The discussion of a person's health is not a joke and I did not intend it to be taken as such.

quote: It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Kerry Losing It? which was originally posted in the Politics & Scandals forum, to the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks forum. UM_Gazz has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

The topic is hardly a political scandal.. we would like to try to at least keep the topic starters in this forum a bit more serious.. this contains a very funny image.. moving here...

Your thread is still available here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact UM_Gazz (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

Well, you're right I guess because there probably is no scandal. However, regardless of the image I posted, obviously, with tongue in cheek, the issue is Kerry's health and the discussion has now turned to his cancer surgery in 2003.

Perhaps, it would be better if you trashed the thread entirely rather than put a discussion of cancer in the Jokes section. I had no joke in mind when I posted. The picture was to illustrate in effect of stress on candidates.

[Edited on 04/9/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Actually I saw him on Letterman and he looked radiant, almost glowing with energy and quiet enthusiasm. He was very positive and I like him alot more when he's not talking about the swifties. And Yes, if you're talking for up to 18 hours a day then it's going to be tough on the old voicebox but he's handling it well.

Oh, as for the picture... Kerry waterski's, windsurfs, snowboards, ski's and sails like a pro.

Bush crashes bike's into tree's and falls off segways.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Nerdling]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
[Post Deleted]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, as I said, when you're pulling 18 hour days every day then it takes it out of the voicebox. I doubt its anything to worry about.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Original source
His voice scratchy and breaking from a cold

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
LOL Grady are you concerned for John's health? Hopeing he might kick the bucket before the election eh?
Just teasing you.
You know how us "commies" are.
If you want to know the truth though he does'nt look very robust to me either. I think he had prostate cancer once did'nt he?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
[Post Deleted]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
-DELETE-

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
[Post Deleted]