It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Liking Someone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I can say that she has taught me valuable lessons as well, for which I thank her. I cut coupons nowadays.

That was good. She ended up teaching you a few things. When a woman becomes an eduction like that.......yeah, it's over.

To the OP, I used to have crushes on girls and didn't know why when I was younger too..........then I started having sex. Then I knew why I liked girls and girls knew why they liked me. That's how it all starts and then we start to mature and start needing more things from each other, and that's when it starts getting confusing.

Welcome to maturity.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

So, have you ever really liked someone buuuuuuuuut.....

You don't know why you like them? And you don't even know them all that well?

Sure, it's just attraction. You either like some physical or mental attributes of theirs while disliking others, so you're kind of torn as to whether the pros outweigh the cons.

I'm like that with Jillian Michaels (a trainer on the Biggest Loser). Part of me thinks she's hot for that nice hair and rockin' bod...and another part of me realizes she is pretty mean looking at times...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Definitely. Lol humans are funny. There was one guy and he wasnt ugly but i mean he wasnt really THAT cute but one day someone told me that he had a crush on me and for some reason it mad him instantly more attractive to me. I mean its been 2 years since this has happened and we dont really talk that much since we havent had any classes since then and i dont really want to date him but i still find myself getting a little jealous when he is around other girls lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sometimes, a "crush" or "love" is nothing more than finding the mate to our disfunctions. instinctually the mind recognizes it and releases the chemicals to give the sensation of love.

sometimes it really is a true love.

but most of the time it's just garden variety lust.

-subfab

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join