It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm worried very FEW chemtrails in my area

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've been watching the skies in my area for a long time, and lately there have been few to NO chemtrails in my area (south Florida, everglades/florida keys) and the chemtrails have all but stopped in my area. They use to use at least one week of each month to muddy up the skies, but the weather has been PERFECT: no rain, clean air, very few Flu style outbreaks that come with the trails. So I ask ATS sky watchers, has it been the same in your area?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Check the contrail forecast:

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

You say flu style outbreaks come with the trails? How are you measuring that?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
maybe something bad. you gotta be worried when the govt. stops trying to kill you lol. maybe budget cutbacks or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have been looking to the skies in my area for the last 3-4 years and have only seen contrails (the ones that disappear within several minutes) and have been quite happy.

I have a question for you, why are you worried about not seeing them? My mode of thinking is the less we mess with nature, the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you're feeling nostalgic for chemtrails, there's an easy answer to that problem. Put your mouth over your exhaust pipe, and then ask someone else to start the car.

Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You're worried? I don't get it??

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Nope, lines in the sky and everyone's sick here

Subscribing to see the Chem Nazis raid the board

edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Still see the same small trails I see everyday but like you ..... I haven't seen any grids for a long time.

Last noticeable Chemtrail day in MY area was on October 23rd of last year.

But ya.... I know what you're saying .....seems like they have all but stopped.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Well EVERYDAY I see tons of people in my store, I notice that on days they spray, flu virus tend to go up, everybody comes into the store coughing and hacking aches and pains head and back, and runny noses its almost like clock work so I assume that the trails have somthing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Well it worries me when the "usual" is broken it means a change in planning, or the next step. So it can make a man worry.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Yeah I worry because IF they change the usual MO, it may mean that they got somthing worst down the line. So it can be scary if they stop SUDDENLY, why is the next question.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Really October? where in the world are you? I may have to move

Thats good to hear.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
I've been watching the skies in my area for a long time, and lately there have been few to NO chemtrails in my area (south Florida, everglades/florida keys) and the chemtrails have all but stopped in my area. They use to use at least one week of each month to muddy up the skies, but the weather has been PERFECT: no rain, clean air, very few Flu style outbreaks that come with the trails. So I ask ATS sky watchers, has it been the same in your area?

IMO Operations are winding up. The moment of truth and the real reason
for their decade long + (in places, although where I am it has only been
2-4 years maybe) program will soon become apparent, one way or another.
There are alot of strange (and incriminating) news-stories coming out at the
moment (many I believe may be trying to teach the people a lesson on how
politics and the media really work), and I am inclined to consider the possibility
that there is a significant force for the good (better?) fighting a fight.
Something big this way cometh!

I have noticed less chemical trailing recently also.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

In Southern VT / NH Chemtrails have disappeared in the last few weeks. Sky has been a nice blue. Interesting?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Same here in eastern Colorado, lack of trail activity.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
About 2-3 days a month here in North Dakota. Compared to the daily I use to see in Kansas City.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I was thinking the same thing, that soon operations cease on seeding, then what? HAARP solo of doom? Bluebeam special? this can be a fearful thing. ALTHOUGH..... maybe it means global warming is over... yeah! That the "offical" reason they claim to seed clouds (garbage IMO)

afterthought:
Can we now please send Al Gore in a rocket to the sun next to fight Manbearpig?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They tried, you survived, they gave up and took their toys home!

Sarcasm over.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
reply to post by Uncinus

Well EVERYDAY I see tons of people in my store, I notice that on days they spray, flu virus tend to go up, everybody comes into the store coughing and hacking aches and pains head and back, and runny noses its almost like clock work so I assume that the trails have somthing to do with it.

Wait, they are spraying the flu virus? A version that has a gestation rate of mere hours? I'd get a shot, but then the flu shot nutters would tell me about how I'm dying from that!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've been watching the ski here and the state of health of people at work - and we have people off with eth flue and no visible trails in the sky at all for weeks.

So they've made the chemtrails invisible, jsut like was predicted back as far as 2003!!

We stand no chance against these evil demons!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join