It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deeper Earthquake Cycle?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So used to seeing phage critical of people for there attempt at earthquake theories posting number after number of them as frivolous and proving nothing. Glad to see his theory coming to fruition looks like after today his 232 (+/- 1) seems to have some backing behind it. Now for the follow up I wanna know what the force may be behind it, please dwelve further so we can further be enlightend.

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Cool. It worked.

I would say it's the force of statistical flukes, as has been mentioned. It should also be noted that the 899 day cycle held as of 8/14/12.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm just razzing ya cause I always see how ya post in the threads on the predictions and how you have shown over and over if ya wanna crunch numbers you can make em show what ever you wish to have a captive audience see. Still gotta say pretty hilarious that you were and have been spot on LoL

SaneThinking

SideNote, we might have to start calling you mitchell coombs 232 days and counting you have been warned LoL

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I guess I'd better open up a youtube channel. I'll be sure to enable the advertising payment thingy.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I think there is somewhat of a cycle to earthquakes. It would at best predict a third of the quakes. We just haven't discovered it yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't forget a facebook page, a youtube channel LOL
Still props though gonna wait and see till 232 days from now, if the cycle repeats I might open one up and piggie back your royalties until you search me out in a lawsuit for intelectual property theft J/K LoL

Still in 232 days if the ground shakes again your our next ATS prophet of doooom!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The absurdity of this is that there are SO many earthquakes, hundreds every day, you will always find cycles if you look hard enough.

Phage, I'm disappointed that you're sustaining their delusion rather than dispelling it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join