It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cirque's UFO/ET Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have had quite a few experiences with the UFO phenomenon. I have also had some experiences with what I refer to as otherworldly entities. I don't not make the definitive distinction that they are extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional. The phenomenon is all connected I believe. Isn't everything?

As a child I have witnessed many anomalous lights in the sky. My parents were never much interested in things like what is covered on this site. So I grew up listening to all the same - "it was probably" mentality. My mother was a bit more open, as she is psychic - and told me that they were angels. That I should feel blessed that they would show themselves to me in the first place.

As time marches on, our memories fade. I don't remember specifics in my childhood of my experience. I know what my mother recounts however. Her memory is a steel trap. The women remembers everything. We have always experienced paranormal happenings she says. Things would move. Once she left the kitchen, came back and all the cupboards and fridge was open. My father would blame the neighbors for moving around our stuff outside. Once our riding lawn mower was moved onto our porch. I also awake in places other than my room. Often times, my mother would find me in the basement curled up into a ball! These incidents were always blamed on sleep walking by my father. Which my mother would roll her eyes to! lol It occasionally still happens to this day.

My first clear memory was when I was a teenager. I was driving home and my car stalled. It just quit as I was cruising down the road. I though, awww crap, as I was driving my mother red probe. I miss that car. I pulled over as I coasted to a stop and proceeded to attempt to restart the car. It was the summer, and warm, so I had both driver and passenger window all the way down. When I look up, out of the corner of my eye I see something to my left in the sky. The object was at a tree-top level, partially hidden and only fifty feet or so away. It was bright, even though it was daytime, the object let off such a brilliant light that I had squint when I looked at it. So I put on my sunglasses. They were right in front of me on the dashboard. As I slipped them on, I began to study the object again. This is when I noticed a low hum. I believe that the sound was always there and I just didn't perceive it until my senses went on high alert. Once my sunglasses were on, I could notice it a little better, but it was still extremely bright. However, I could tell now that the object was a solid mass giving off a brilliance that obscured the craft from view. It was stationary for five minutes and I sat there with my eyes glued on the object. I didn't have a camera as this was back in 1995 so cell phones were still very expensive and still big and bulky. The same with video cameras. My parent never owned one, and ironically I still don't own one today. A video camera that is. I should pick one up I suppose, because I've taken to sky watching almost every clear night lately. The object didn't shoot off into the sky. Instead it almost looked like it was collapsing in on itself. It reminds me of the new Star Trek movie when Vulcan was destroyed. It looked just like that. As though it was being sucked in by a singularity. It was a strange incident that my mother didn't seem surprised about at all. But then, I was a teenager. She probably assumed that I was not in my right state of mind anyways. But I was sober that day. Today when I talk about it with her, she states that it was inter-dimensional. (She became very spiritual after her divorce.)

The next time I experienced a UFO was in my mid-twenties. It was a classic disc shaped object that looks just like the pictures Billy Meijer took. It was in the sky and moved slowly one way, then suddenly changed directions and went back the other way. It stopped at one point, hovered in one place than shot up at an incredible speed.

Over the years I've seen star like objects in the sky blink out an disappear. Or be moving in the sky like a satellite and suddenly stop. However, I don't put much stock in those sightings. How could I after my very first experience!

Now I went through, or was going through a vampire punk phase and studying paganism in my teenage years. This was around the same time of the incident. My friends (our coven) and I worked a lot with channeling entities. I wasn't always the one doing the channeling, though I did do it occasionally. I have a few notebooks still, recounting what these otherworldly beings talked about with us. Most of it is useless. But they do parallel closely to what other people have claimed they have been told in their encounters. I don't wish to share personal experiences in that particular matter though. I'm superstitious and quite sure of the negativity I'd receive from the nay sayers. Besides, I was told explicitly, not to share any telepathic information. However, this was back when the internet wasn't around. I think the warning was issued because talking about the incidents would raise hateful remarks and ridicule from friends and relatives outside of our coven.

My missing time incident occurred when I was 20 years old. We left the house, my friend and I, around 9:00p.m. It was already getting dark outside, and we were going to the park where some friends of ours were. We were planning on a night-time circle and ritual. The events went on and we left the part around 12:00a.m. This is where we lose time. When we return home it is 4:00a.m. in the morning. The park was about 20 miles from my home. So the driving time was about a half an hour. We should have returned home before 1:00a.m. (Please note that I was not high or drunk.) I'm not saying I never did those things when I was a kid. I just didn't happen to partake of anything that evening. Since, all when I was driving, I experienced missing time three more times.

So that's my story. I will mull over my channeled experiences and perhaps start a new thread. Thanks for reading. Comments are welcome.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Great story, thanks for sharing. I would definately be intersted in hearing about your channeling experiences. It sounds like you are a spiritual beacon of sorts

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

Very interesting story and thank you for sharing.

I'm looking forward to read more about your experiences and even more interested on what they told you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your personal experiences with us here at ATS.

I happen to be one of those (like yourself) that has had a few experiences that are not easily (if ever) explainable. So on a personal level, I appreciate it when members step forward and describe ( the best one can considering the circumstances), these unusual events.

So kudos, and welcome to ATS...
Johnny

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi Johnny - Thanks for the welcome.

I am glad for the experiences I have had. When a person has these types of experiences, a whole new world opens up to ones personal ideals of their reality. It doesn't really matter if another person believes or doesn't believe another person's story, because witnessing a UFO is a mind altering event.

A few posters to this thread is enquiring if I would share my channeling experiences. At present I'm still trying to get a feel for the different threads so I know where to post the thread. My experiences could be posted in forum Supernatural and The Grey Area. I suppose if I do post it in the wrong area the Moderators will move it automatically. Correct?

top topics

join