It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 18th California earthquake random guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok, so what with all the bat# crazy earthquakes going on I'm bagsying the 18th October for one in California to coincide with this event.

www.shakeout.org...

This is based on no evidence.

This isn't based on a gut feeling.

This isn't based on a belief that earthquake drills are a cover for earthquakes.

This is purely, unadulterated guess work and for the lulz.

If I'm wrong I'll buy you all cake.

If I'm right you all buy me cake.

edit on 21-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Your on

make mine a jamaca ginger cake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I like it, I too have no proof, but I would like to have it happen on my birthday, the 25 th of October...

Now here is my problem, the bay area, if that gets destroyed the religious peeps would have a field day comparing it to god destroying sadom...

Plus I have a few friends living over there... Get out you fools!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
Your on

make mine a jamaca ginger cake.

You're on. And if you're in the UK I'll even really send you one for your impeccable taste in cakes.

I'm happy to send to an anonymous PO Box for opsec reasons.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I am in the UK,south west,and yes its the only cake that counts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Ok, so what with all the bat# crazy earthquakes going on I'm bagsying the 18th October for one in California to coincide with this event.

www.shakeout.org...

This is based on no evidence.

This isn't based on a gut feeling.

This isn't based on a belief that earthquake drills are a cover for earthquakes.

This is purely, unadulterated guess work and for the lulz.

If I'm wrong I'll buy you all cake.

If I'm right you all buy me cake.

They have done this around the same time every year for years that I can remember, my work takes part in it, it's just a preparedness drill. Happens every year at this time because kids are going back to school. No cake necessary
edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
They have done this around the same time every year for years that I can remember, my work takes part in it, it's just a preparedness drill. Happens every year at this time because kids are going back to school. No cake necessary

That's what they want you to think.

They're shifty like that.

Also 18/10/2012 if you mess with the numbers in a Countdown style gets you 11 or something so it must be true.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Im in for carrott cake please

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

That's what they want you to think.

They're shifty like that.

Also 18/10/2012 if you mess with the numbers in a Countdown style gets you 11 or something so it must be true.

I think I have been doing it for at least since 2008 and there has never been an Earthquake during the California Disaster Preparedness drill.

18 + 10 +2012 - 2029 = 11 OMG!!!!

edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
With the 18th being one day away, I think that it's time to bump this thread.

According to the site the OP posted, over 9.3 million people in California (out of an estimated overall population of 37.7 million) will be participating in this earthquake drill with over 14 million people in the US participating in total.

According to the same site, the drill is supposed to happen on 10/18/2012 at 10:18 am PST (numerology, anyone? ¬_¬), and according to this flyer (in PDF form), the simulated earthquake is supposed to be a 7.8 on the Southern San Andreas Fault.

Also, the highly debunked Timewave Zero shows an interesting coincidence on the 18th. Timewave Zero repeats itself over and over again over time. According to this YouTube video, the point on the graph on the 18th is at the same place as it was on September 11th, 2012. This date is mentioned in the Timewave Zero thread itself (recently right here if you have the default ATS page settings).

Finally, it is widely known that there were drills running on 9/11/01 (9/11 Twin Tower attacks), 7/7/05 (London bombings), and 3/20/12 (earthquake drills in Mexico), so the possibility of the drill going live does indeed exist.

At least we don't have long to wait.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'd forgotten I predicted this!

Do I owe people cake yet or am I owed cake?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I've been looking for a thread about this all morning. We shall see, but I thought it was odd for so many to be involved in this drill. Also, what with that guy trying to bomb the federal reserve, a drill and an attack go had in hand.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dagnamit, I owe people cake.

Step forward the people that actually bet me and the Jamaican Ginger Cake is on me.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Stop with the Calif Earthquake 'predictions' (which never come true.)

It's getting old and the people who live here are braced for an earthquake anyhow.
So spare the sites bandwidth and just stop.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Stop with the Calif Earthquake 'predictions' (which never come true.)

It's getting old and the people who live here are braced for an earthquake anyhow.
So spare the sites bandwidth and just stop.

No. I won't. And you can't make me.

Also you seem to have failed to read the OP.

top topics

join