It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbours dog....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

lol I should just steal the dog and give them a cat instead. for apartment buildings cats>dogs. Mind you when my cat thinks I'm not home he usually walks around the house meowing at the top of his lungs or goes on the porch and meows to the cat on the other balcony.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I don't want to get to off topic here but you know the scene I'm talking about? Well my original avatar was the full shot off him on the table with the goo coming out of his mouth and that kind of skin holding him to the table. They said they had a meeting about the whole thing. I couldn't help but chuckle. They said they decided it depicted torture and I had to change it . So I just modified it a bit and they said now it's fine.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

ahh spoiler alert 1h 34m until its finished dling

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

lol yes I remember seeing your avatar before when that supposed 90 something year old was posting here at ATS, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

@el1jah haha that sucks, I remember just learning how to play the drums back when I was 6. I'm sure the neighbors were less than thrilled. I can't complain about them making upstairs because I still play the drums down here

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I had the same problem years ago. At the time cassette tapes were high tech. I took my tape recorder outside, placed it on the deck, and set it to record the dogs (3 of them, Golden Retrievers) barking while my neighbors were away. Then I called him up and said I had this GREAT recording he just HAD to listen to. I gave it to him very excitedly.

I never heard the dogs again.

You might have to do a thumb drive and mp3 file this time, but it surely worked for me.

And to the gorilla: "Neighbour" is correct British spelling, although he should have used an apostrophe to show possession, "neighbour's" I hope you are now sufficiently embarrassed. And get the silly carrot out of your mouth. It makes you look like Bugs Bunny!
edit on 3/21/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Funny drum story, my girlfriend used to live with her mom and brother in a town house, this is probably 5-6 years ago. Her brother was learning the drums in the basement, he was pretty loud. Anyways their neighbour one day was fed up, and after knocking on the door a few times to no reply, LETS HERSELF IN, walked down to the basement and told him to stfu. To say the least he flipped his lid, kicked her out. Lucky we live in canada or she might have been shot!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I'll admit I edited it, it said Nighbour (missed the e). But I dont care much for grammar.

lol very creative idea. I'm probably just going to talk to her when I see her walking her dog. I dont think there is much they can do they probably work and shouldn't have the dog in the first place.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

My point exactly.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Nice one. Chocolate is poison to dogs you know?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Have you told your neighbors ? I bet they dont know the dog cries all day long. Poor old doggy. Maybe they should get another dog to keep him company.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yeah what's with the Brits adding that u in there. Like Colour instead of color. Neighbour instead of neigbor. Or did we Americans drop the u because we're just lazy ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They may not be aware this is happening. I would leave a note on the door.

My neighbors had a dog who would freak out every time they left. It would bark nonstop. Seriously, I don't think it ever took a breath

I didn't need to leave a note, but I told them this and they had NO idea.

The poor dog is suffering from anxiety and loneliness and they may not realize this. Help the dog and leave the owners a note
It does not have to be a rude but something like

"Wanted to let you know that your dog must REALLY miss you because it loudly barks non-stop from the moment you leave until you returns" or something like that.

If they don't do anything about it, then its best to contact your apt manager or authorities....
edit on March 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join