It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big EARTHQUAKE Prediction Around The 22 March : Ground Zero will be Wisconsin.. Unexplained Booms

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TryToGetTheTruth

THANK YOU TRY, thanks so much, I can't believe you found Stacy back on Youtube again. Got his own channel up there once again I see. OMG omg, I thought I'd never see him again, he was so unique.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And there was no big Earthquakes on that date

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
reply to post by Ben81

.......****.
THATS WHERE I'M GOING.
I'll keep you guys updated when I get there

I dont think that is a very good idea

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

THANK YOU TRY, thanks so much, I can't believe you found Stacy back on Youtube again. Got his own channel up there once again I see. OMG omg, I thought I'd never see him again, he was so unique.

Your welcome.. I hope somebody downloaded some of his vids prior to going away. I would like to see some if anybody here has them. Interesting little crack and may be worth watching. Still looking for more events in the Wisconsin area, geez stuff is hard to find, but i know there are at least three more recent events, I just can't remember where I saw them..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

FYI to anyone interested, Stacy on YouTube is now (since this December) 'norton2012ify' and not 'carnyart' anymore, and I see someone else claimed that latter username. His very most recent vid is about why Wisconsin is a big faultline. But I am unable to figure out how to put the vid here, as I normally am used to putting vids over here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

A big Earthquake will happen directly below the town of Wisconsin
WILL! ,,,,, thats what I read .

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Geophysicists say it's likely a "swarm of microquakes" www.usatoday.com...

Geez, it has gone from no seismic activity to a swarm now.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

You do know Wisconsin is a state.......not a town.,,,,,,,right?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Originally posted by Ben81

You do know Wisconsin is a state.......not a town.,,,,,,,right?

YES

just forgot to put Clintoville somewhere

I wish i could hear all those strange trumpet sound and boom sound
most of those strange sounds are coming from the US
didnt hear any in Canada

it could mean that there is a quake preparing to shake the US
and ground zero will be directly below the ground

Wisconsin could be the place where it hit
and not California like so many people that have predicted a big quake in the West

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

NOTHING HAPPENED

So..........

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by xZodiacx

If an 8.0+ hits wisconsin, I am fearing for my life as I feel that an earthquake in our general region would split the Great Lakes and drain their water into the crevices of the earthquake. Is this scenario possible?

In a nutshell no. And in more detail - NO.

Gaping crevices going down thousands of feet is the stuff of films, not of reality.

Be that as it may, there is still this happening not very far from the general area of Clintonville:

Are you familiar with the fissure that opened up in the area? I don't know if there have been reports of unexplained fissures opening in other areas where the sound has been reported. Just thought I'd mention it.

Coordinates:

45°12'48.44"N

87°35'15.57"W

Earth Changes?Unexplained Crevice Appears in Michigan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

Earth Changes?Unexplained Crevice Appears in Michigan

theintelhub.com

A large crevice,stretching almost two football fields,suddenly appeared in the wood near Birch Creek.
MENOMINEE TOWNSHIP-It's a geological phenomenon that has both authorities and Menominee Township residents scratching their heads.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-10-2010 by PatriotsPride because: I misspelled earth

Unexplained Crack Splits UP Backyard
www.fox11online.com...

Unexplained Crack Splits UP Backyard
Updated: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 11:11 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 9:36 PM CDT

BIRCH CREEK, Mich. - A Michigan family's property has a sudden unexplained divide.

A large unexplained crack now runs 200 yards through the Salewsky family's property, eight miles north of Menominee in Birch Creek.

The family thinks it happened yesterday around 9:00 in the morning. The ground raised five feet up, taking trees along for the ride.

Some cracks were up two feet wide and five feet deep.

"The house shook, the chairs shook," Doug Salewsky said. "The logs weren't there when I piled them."

Salewsky doesn't know what caused his backyard to split in two and neither do police.

There have been no recent reports of any earthquakes in the area.

People specializing in geological surveying are being called in to try and explain the phenomenon.
www.fox11online.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

The Menominee Crack
www.geo.mtu.edu...

On Monday morning, 04 October 2010, a large noise and shaking were observed in a small area north of the town of Menominee, in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The following day, a local resident returned to the site of a fallen tree that was being removed for firewood, and observed a large crack in the ground. This feature was reported to local officials, who contacted Michigan Tech, and the news media.

On Sunday, 09 October, Dr Wayne Pennington, Chair of the Department of Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences of Michigan Technological University, visited the site (figure 1 and figure 2). The following is a report of observations and tentative conclusions...
www.geo.mtu.edu...

(see article for more)

Location Of Fissure:

edit on 3/23/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Ben81

NOTHING HAPPENED

So..........

The margin of error can be up to 2 weeks (see the "188" thread in the op)
thats why i have say "Prediction around the 22 march"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

Not likely, however stay away from buildings since they are not nearly up to earthquake code.

If you are inside when one hits stand in a doorway since it is reinforced. (Like a little safety cage)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
BTW- My personal opinion is on the growing earth theory for the rumblings.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just saw a friend say that they just had two earthquakes in Toronto right around 9:35pm. Its not Wisconsin, but, its really odd to have earthquakes in Toronto

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I heard about that long ago and checked out the video a while ago. The older woman sure seems exited about her crack.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Yes indeed the truth can be stranger than fiction but....

FICTION: The earth will open and swallow a train, my car, my town, or me

FACT: A popular literary device is a fault that opens during an earthquake to swallow up an inconvenient character. But unfortunately for principled writers, gaping faults exist only in movies and novels. The ground moves across a fault during an earthquake, not away from it. If the fault could open, there would be no friction. Without friction, there would be no earthquake. Shallow crevasses can form during earthquake-induced landslides, lateral spreads, or other types of ground failures. Faults, however, do not open up during an earthquake.

Major Movie Misconceptions

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

after reading about this theory (although I've not gone into depth with it) I may agree with you. if not, well. fracking is always a good default

but I do think that there is DEFINITELY something that the big shots are hiding from us with these strange noises
(/insert "thanks captain obvious" comments here)
edit on 30-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The usual cause of the cracking like that is either a slip fault caused by water or the beginnings of a sinkhole collapse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join