It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is rotten at the Denver International Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been discussed here, but I came across this article that has closeup pictures of the murals at DIA. Many people believe that DIA was built as a decoy to cover up the worlds largest underground bunker built below DIA that will be used to house the elite if and when a massive cataclysm occurs on Earth. Given the fact that one of the murals depicts divine or chosen people living underground while the lord of death (wearing a gas mask non the less) reigns his terror above, it certainly gives me a WTF feeling.

Yet another mural shows a solar flare with children preserving certain animals. One of the girls is holding a Mayan tablet!

Some other strange anomalies: the dedication stone block has the Freemason square and cross symbol on it and it states a time capsule is built below the block.
It also states the airport was built by the "New World Airport Commission". A quick search of that and I can't find ANYTHING accept the capstone at DIA. I can not find any reputable source as to the funding of DIA. It wasn't funded at all with Colorado tax money, but apparently some special federal funding.

Another mural depicts all the children of the world handing in their guns and the lord of death is dead with 2 doves on top of him. I take that to mean the de-armament of the world by a world body. You'll take my guns from my cold dead hands thank you...

Of particular interest is this update by the guy who posted the pictures: "Just got a weird phone call from “Government Affairs” (whatever that is) on our office phone caller ID and they hung up after we answered."

There's also the controversy about the underground baggage handling system. I remember the controversy vividly when it happened, as they could never get the system to work right. Apparently that might be related to the underground bunkers. There is in fact underground building built there. That is fact. They claim the airport was originally supposed to be 5 pentagon shaped buildings, but they changed their mind and simply covered the buildings up with 1/3 the amount of dirt used to make the Panama canal!

usahitman.com...

One can come to 2 conclusions about DIA in my opinion:

1) It does in fact house the worlds largest secret underground military bunker which will be used by western elites during a crisis of epic proportions. The elite are using these murals and laughing in our faces and flaunting the fact they will survive.

2) The murals and hoopla surrounding DIA are possibly meant as a spy-op or joke to fan the flames of conspiracy theory to take people's attention off of something else of importance, such as a different location for an underground base.

I don't know the truth, but I've been through DIA a few times and everything about it gives me the creeps!

Something is Rotten at DIA

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is a bunker big enough to contain that much ego?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes, TPTB will survive whatever "disastrous" event is supposed to occur this year, but they will not last long as the struggle for power will continue among the powerful. They will collapse and the people will eventually thrive. Patience is the key.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Peyton Manning in the news to blast the google results when searching for bradley manning. Also, manning is a code message for illuminati to assemble. The second part of the code is that manning signed in Denver. Coincidentally Obama has just made a speech in Denver, and this is a location of a well known underground cavern beneath the airport. Obama is next supposed to go to the DMZ in Korea, where he can be 'away' for a time. The Mexico City quake was a precursor to the big one coming to hit the Midwest, FEMA has already been activated in the area and haarp has been warming up with the recent onslaught of storm activity. get your tinfoil hats, we're in for a real treat!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zeitgeistonwheels

I heard the queen of England has been buying land all over Denver... Looks like those rats are deserting that sinking ship... Dia is a scary place indeed, did you read about the death of he artist, my gut is saying it was a blood offering to their owl god.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Please use AT SEARCH as there are TONS of threads on this.

Since no new information is being presented, this thread is now closed.

**HERE is the most recent.

**DIA thread here.

**DIA thread here.

**DIA thread here.
edit on March 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join