It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this woman fail to solve world's easiest math problem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Jeeze... my ex-wife was not-so-smart, but I would never have done anything like this. That guy is a total dick.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Reminds me of one of the blondes I went to school with. One of my female friends convinced her you didn't need to breath to survive... She passed out trying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so whats the answer?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

It would be 60 minutes if it was non-stop on cruise control.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
LOL the answer was in the speed anyway! If you're going 80 miles an HOUR, you'd GO 80 miles in one hour.

50 mph = 50 miles driven in one hour
23 mph = 23 miles in one hour

She's so cute

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They live in my town. She's pretty smart compared to some of the people that live here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Some folk have a brain blockage when numbers are put in. I'm not as bad as that but almost.

What's heavier, a ton of coal, or a ton of feathers?

Ummmmm...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have no idea where this woman's logic is coming from, but at the very least she's right that 80 MPH (as displayed on your speedometer) doesn't necessarily take you 80 miles in one hour.

Speedometers are calibrated to take wheel size into account, so she's wrong there, but the friction factor of the road and wind resistance will have an effect on your actual velocity, albeit a rather small effect, so that it might take 59-61 minutes to travel 80 miles at 80 MPH.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What's sadder than somebody who lacks the capacity for math?

The vitriol of society. American society really enjoys hating people and berating them for any reason what so ever.

And it's sad.

It really shouldn't be this way.

I just can't understand why Americans can't be tolerant and have to be so vitriolic towards each other.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
silly people, shes pretty she doesn't need to know maths only people who will do maths for her.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Runners "High" from track meet from senior year of High School. It's obvious she never came down.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I noticed in the comments people were starting to feel pity for her, or even come to agree with her that the elements make a difference. Blondes do this to people. When a blonde is in a room all male iq drops 50 points. I have witnessed it first hand. And, research studies have shown this to be true as well

www.foxnews.com...
www.sciencebuzz.org...
kokojie.blogspot.com...

This explains why I married a blonde and found myself retarded for 5 miserable years.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Some folk have a brain blockage when numbers are put in. I'm not as bad as that but almost.

What's heavier, a ton of coal, or a ton of feathers?

Ummmmm...

en.wikipedia.org...

I have this, but through expensive tutoring overcame this. And schools do not recognize it.

oh and the answer is neither. they weigh the same. (cookies?)
edit on 23-3-2012 by sting130u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This isn't really a math problem, it's a grammar problem.

She failed to understand what 'miles per hour' means.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join