It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to why God never destroyed humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
another day and even more questions answered. Here it is folks.

Here is the answer

An optimist will see the humor in all this

A pesstimist will say that God is cruel laughing at our "pain" and when I mean pain, i mean comedic pain.

This thread is to show that there is humor every second in our decisions, movement and such, little bloopers happen every day that make God ( some sort of all powerful being, insert whatever) laugh . Those who do not believe in a God should just take a deep breath and laugh at my thread as well.
. Also if you do not believe in God the idea that humor prevails throughout an entire day through the duration of a human life should at the very least be acknowledge. You are all apart a unity
edit on 21-3-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is one mistake humans do when they think of God, they think of him as a human being, which he is most definitely not. When you do not know why God does this and that, the least you can do is pray for something better to happen, if you question his will, then you're only putting yourself in trouble. And if you don't believe in him, then why do you ask him to save you when you're in trouble?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
There is one mistake humans do when they think of God, they think of him as a human being, which he is most definitely not. When you do not know why God does this and that, the least you can do is pray for something better to happen, if you question his will, then you're only putting yourself in trouble. And if you don't believe in him, then why do you ask him to save you when you're in trouble?
I applaud OP's effort and intention.
I'm one of those "humans" who believe that God gets angry and has emotions and such. If you believe in Him then how is difference between God and man so emphasized rather than what we have in common?.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

or better

the point i never get, is why that obsessive assumption about god being always right

why? n how? bc u think creation is good stuff? how, bc u enjoy eating and hanging around? then creation is right??
or wait, bc u cant do stuffs like that? so what u cant mean that who do it is superior right?? how do u know since u cant?

to me what i cant mean that it is not right to can otherwise everyone would can

i know being different and have strange ways of thinking, but stop imposing ur ways in the assumption that they are absolute perspective, they are not im the proof, stay relative
and relative big or small is the same relative fact to justify clearly before meaning it alone

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Humans think of God being human like, because its in the Bible. (created in his image)

Doh!

Agnostics don't ask for "Gods" help. We look to ourselves for answers. Like, if you break down and need gas, are you going to pray for it to come, or will you do something about it on your own?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the whole in his image is taken way to literal.

In his image is as if in the image of a poet, painter, muscian. In his image is an idea (emission ?)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If he do not have humour then why do he make me laught all the time by helping me find both funny and interesting things. When you heart is filled with love it is light and you become like a child wanting to play and have fun. The day I have evolved enought and can finally leave this smallminded mind and body and reach heaven I will be like a child exploring (if I do not have something I feel I should do to help). God is always playing hide and seek with us and that should tell you something of the personality of god. I question his will and whats going on all the time. I have even made a few demands on him that is not for myself but for the whole of humanity. God is foremost of all a teacher helping your soul evolve.

>
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened to you

Above is about asking for knowledge from god not from humans. Seek you connection with god and you will find it. Why look only in a book for answers when you can ask god yourself. I will not 100% trust humans that still have not lost all their ego that they know what is devine on their words alone. Judge all information that you get not on who is saying it but what he/she is saying. If it is not devine and of harmony and love then it is not of god and is corrupted by ego and duality.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the only reason "God" doesn't destroy humanity is that we are tiny pieces of "God", and destroying all of humanity is like partial suicide. How are we to gather information to take back to the source (God) if we do not exist?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
thread was to fluffy for ats

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
thread was to fluffy for ats
Interesting signature, considering your thread.

new topics

top topics

join