It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NASA's Unexplained Files" Premieres Tuesday, March 27 at 10PM E/P

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Now It's true the portrayel by the show of my conclusions on several cases is inaccurate...

Why didn't you answer Shrike when he pointed out...

"Near the end is where the surprise of the program appears with Oberg contradicting himself with the following comments, about the white orbs we call Space UFOs and which form a "circle". "Objects appear. White dots suddenly show up. Maybe from behind the earth, from behind a cloud".

That's Oberg portraying Oberg.

No matter. You did the right thing, gave the money they paid you back.

Oh, wait, you didn't?

Please try to maintain concentration on the factual debates at the heart of the controversy, not petty fantasy-based ad hominems.

Thanks so much, Jim, I had the Moderators review your post and mine and, apparently, as truth resides, there are no ad hominem attacks for you to be concerned.

However, you did jump right over the two questions proposed to you with your baseless misdirection, I would appreciate if you could address them.

Thanks in advance.

Your pupil in learning,

Two Eggz

edit on 3-4-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

Please repost your questions.

I'll be offline for about two weeks shortly due to some foreign travel.

edit on 3-4-2012 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Please repost your questions.

No need. They are there.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am hoping this program is renewed, as I for one have found them very interesting, and lots of questions are left that don't have any answers. Being open minded I believe there is lots going on in our skies and atmosphere as well as space in general. Too many pilots, astronauts, military personnel and government employees have seen things that you just cannot explain away. Thank you Science Channel which is probably one of, if not my favorite channel right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

data5091
..... Too many pilots, astronauts, military personnel and government employees have seen things that you just cannot explain away......

Well, I've specialized in astronaut stories, because that was my profession and I personally knew many of those involved. My results are at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html and I'd be happy to respond to any specific criticisms of my conclusions.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

data5091
I am hoping this program is renewed, as I for one have found them very interesting, and lots of questions are left that don't have any answers. Being open minded I believe there is lots going on in our skies and atmosphere as well as space in general. Too many pilots, astronauts, military personnel and government employees have seen things that you just cannot explain away. Thank you Science Channel which is probably one of, if not my favorite channel right now.
Be careful of what you wish for!

The same producers are now in preparation for a 3 part series about the videos.

I was contacted & gave them the BIG thumbs up to use any of my videos...including the super strange "fastwalker" UFOs as well.

My goal is to get these NASA videos I discovered & first released on my docs. ("The Secret NASA Transmissions: The Smoking Gun", & "Evidence (a case for NASA UFOs)")...seen as much as possible by as many people in as many places as possible, & the 'over air' broadcast platforms were the last to jump on board.

But as this doc. shows, (the one that the thread is promoting) that is no longer a problem. It does not matter one bit that superstar skeptics like Oberg rave on with the same tired arguments trying to debunk the NASA UFO footage.

When I started this long journey back in 2000, with the same day release of my NASA UFO discoveries on multiple platforms, streaming them on the web, releasing the documentary, announcing the discovery at the Nevada UFO congress, & making the videos available to all the worlds media.
It was only the UK & US National News crews that pulled their "tether video" footage (in the USA, as detailed by David Sereda in his book, "Evidence".)

Now I am getting calls from around the world for permission to use many of the videos for "broadcast documentaries"!

So none of my videos have been debunked at all, according to the producers of these shows & the public, who watch, generating good ratings & then even more shows!

So promotion here is good!

If these shows only featured Jim Oberg & his bunch... going on & on with the usual nonsense they throw out there to 'colorfully' debunk my NASA UFOs...

NOBODY would watch!!!
Add my NASA UFO videos & BINGO...Big ratings...Keep up the good work Jim.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Update: Here's a new article of mine assessing Season-1's use of my quotations, with links to further reading.

www.jamesoberg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join