It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb bush romneys running mate... Then...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
After Romney wins...

Anyone remember when another bush was vice president... Didn't a family friend try to give him a promotion?

Would be an interesting turn of events.

I thought Jeb would stay out this round just so his team can keep their Obama puppet in the high seat... And let the other repubs get their names all muddied up during this election... That way he would be a fresh face n 2016...

But now with him endorsing Romney... Hedging their bets.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I started a thread a few days ago about Mitt's possible VP picks. Last night I did have a crazy dream that Mitt picked Bachman and I was at the convention in Tampa.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Mitt Romney can not win the general election. So it is pointless to postulate on having another Bush in the White House. The reason Romney or any other can not win the General election is because the Paul supporters will not vote for him, and they account for 20% of the party vote.
Looks like we have another 4 years under Obama unless Ron Paul pulls out an upset at a brokered convention.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Mitt Romney can not win the general election. So it is pointless to postulate on having another Bush in the White House. The reason Romney or any other can not win the General election is because the Paul supporters will not vote for him, and they account for 20% of the party vote.
Looks like we have another 4 years under Obama unless Ron Paul pulls out an upset at a brokered convention.

at this point its highly unlikely knowing the system from the inside is rigged i doubt the GOP Elites would allow that to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afraidnomore

I'm not sure why this popped into my head and I know the chances are highly unlikely. But, what if....

Romney wins, bush is the VP. Then an "event" takes Romney out of the equation.

Bam! Another Bush is POTUS..... Oh boy,.I think I've been spending too much time on this site.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think Jeb Bush will be up as VPOTUS or POTUS soon. Its his turn now.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
With the growing international pressure on Bush and Cheyenne, to send another Bush back into the top seat sends a pretty clear sign. If you want someone who will follow the Georgia Guide Stones and sort out the debt problem along the way he is the man for the job.

In terms of global sustainability there is a point to be made with this approach, but I am not convinced that the reins can be pulled up in time to advert a social back step into the stone age once the bomb start flying.

new topics

top topics

join