It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think as we all get older, we find we will discover more "glitches in the Matrix."

However, if we have videotape of the bowl of fruit getting eaten, and that we mis-remembered something that happened the day before and we were confused because of our routine -- we will notice that the MATRIX did not glitch -- it was our memories.

I'm sure that if bowls of fruit, or islands could suddenly disappear and reappear, we'd things like Platinum bars of one Kilogram change their weights on a weekly basis. Maybe we just have to WATCH everything, to make sure it doesn't disappear out of neglect.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Its sounds like to me that you've experienced something I'm assumed to be true. The logic goes, that only at a point of interaction does reality line up for two people. So its to say that if I met you today and then you leave, go home, do your thing (I can only speculate what it is you do) and then I see you again the next day, the Me that saw You yesterday is not the same Me that saw You today. Both of our interactions are simply the random low chance, in the randomness of life as a whole, being experienced together because of two independent consciousnesses colliding. So it is to say that those that see a lot of other people, collide with a lot of consciousnesses "waves of energy" (remember everything is a wave). Keep in mind that the sole differences between the Me of yesterday and the Me of today only had the most minor of difference(s) (could have been a coin flip I did when I was 5 and that's the only difference between the two paths) in my path through life, which is why from the exterior, or the views of other consciousnesses I appear to be the same person. One then summarizes that if he were to alter the choice of wave you're paying attention to, one could move to a completely different path in life instantaneously, but that's another story.

So as reality is what our mind believes it to be, you woke believing 100% consciously and unconsciously that that bowl of fruit was left behind. While your husband, did in fact, take another course of action, believing himself that you would believe he had the bowl. And thus upon the two of you meeting again, your beliefs in reality differed, the stronger consciousness won (your husband) and thus the bowl of fruit was removed from your reality.
edit on 22-3-2012 by SirMontu because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

"just try and focus on what I'm sending you."

Ah brings back memories of the good ol days with me and my friend praticing wica/mindreading/magic. We had a deck of cards (good game for anyone to play really) I would pick card out of the deck and hold it up like I was showing him what the card was but I had the blank side facing him. Then we would concentrate on sending eachother messages through our minds.

I would say (in my mind) The card is a jack __ persons name and the other person would try and recieve the message. Believe it or not we guessed the right card alot, it was kinda freaky actually to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

.....and now we have a flood of Matrix threads.
Why am I not surprised.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I see a perfectly plausable, logical explanation for this and sorry if I offend.

When hubby came home was there a moment where he was out of your sight and could have removed the fruit bowl from the fridge to back up his story? Meaning he never had taken it and you indeed saw it there. Did you even look in the fridge right at that point to confirm it was gone?
Have a look around your house now for where he could have dumped it quickly when he came home!

I became suspect when you got to the part where he wanted to play the psychic game with you ( incidentally he could have lied about your guess)

Yes this may be overboard but glitch in the matrix is also. I advise you to look for logical explanations before concluding paranormal. Remember, paranormal can be faked. For what reason he would have for doing this is unknown.
Has he aquired new friends recently? Is it usual for you to have conersations on the paranormal, or a new thing? If he was never like that then it would be a shocker to consider.

If it happens again, test him by saying nothing and see if he tries to set the stage for it to come up, as he did by enquiring about dinner and possibly planting the bright coloured attenion getting fruit prop in the first place. Although you did mention that was typical of him to engage in convo regarding the menu.
Best of luck

Edit to say, I do believe you 100% by the way
This has happened to me also.
edit on 22-3-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

Indeed. All of those questions had crossed my mind over the next couple days. And it was from the quantum physics level that I and my husband initially interpreted my experience...even if he did chock it up to imagination a day later.
I summarized that I would have never of eaten it for the simple fact that I did not. If I HAD eaten it then HE wouldn't have and I would have never gotten the pleasure of that experience...no one would be the wiser.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Something very similar happened to me a few years ago while browsing through the New York Times Archives section, when for a second or so I seemed to have been reading a short report (a caption under a photo) about the arrival of the Titanic to New York harbour.

I posted about it, describing this event in minute detail, but it's too late right now for me to go and search for my post. So, if anyone is interested, I must have posted it no earlier than April 2008 and probably no later than early 2009. (But I am not 100 % sure.)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well to be honest I attribute my experience at the quantum level. Calling it a 'glitch in the matrix' is really just a more lighthearted, fun approach to my story.
Some of the responses I've read here though I would say are definitively more 'glitchy' than my own.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

I gotta say I read that open-mouthed. That is pretty awesome. My first thought was that he was some sort of ghost/spirit/dimensional being. You should have tried to talk to him...there is a chance that was what he was waiting for you to do

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

I have green eyes and I had blonde hair until high school though it is darker now.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I went through your post history. It took a while and i was about to give up.

I have to admit that the kids are driving me crazy and it is therir bedtime.

I believe that this is the thread you are reffering to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have many a posts on this type of thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

You could of course be correct. I am very sure of what I saw and I would be much more inclined to assume it really was imagination had I not specifically focused on it so many times throughout the day.
If I am currently on a personal quest to feel special and reach for something outside the mundane then I'm doing it at a subconscious level...which in my book would still be an interesting experience to try and understand.

As far as the candy-guess goes: later he says, "You could have guess ANY random thing. Normally you assume I'm thinking about something related to sex. But you chose that."

But yea, I get what you mean. Thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I have been having trouble with dreams too....beginning to think

I am nuts....I keep thinking things happened or people told me stuff and they don't know what I am talking about...

Only been happening for about 6 months.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Also on a simaler but possibly unrelated note. I have also been having a hard time distinguishing dream from reality. I just keep dreaming about normal mundayne stuff but it feels so real. Sometimes it's really confusing.

I have that a lot, except last night. I have never dreamed in cartoon before, I have dreamed and seen cartoons in them, but have never actually dreamed being of and in a cartoon. It was quite entertaining actually

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1970

Oh wow another awesome story! How long until you turn 38? ;P
People who keep saying this world is doomed, mundane or pointless just don't have a clue...yet.
Weird thing is that was me a couple years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I had an experience a few weeks ago, where we bought groceries from a store, and I knew we bought 3 specific
items, along with others. When we got home, and unloaded, I was told these items weren't in the bags. Well, I definitely placed them on the register conveyor and the clerk rang them up and bagged. You could say that she simply forgot to bag those 3 items, but the strange thing is I watched her bag everything but the register receipt didn't have those items listed at all. So, we never purchased those items? We all shrugged and let it go, since we weren't charged for them anyway. It was just odd. And another time, we were looking for a store, that suddenly was on a block 2 streets over, not where we remembered it to be, and we knew that area very well. What was strange, where the store was, looked like it had been vacant for some time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I believe somewhere in the last couple of weeks the timeline changed...right around the time the larger solar flares were going off. It could have been the flares themselves that were messin' with peoples heads, but there was one particular morning where I woke up and everything just felt totally different. I was totally out of sorts and when I went to work all of my coworkers were acting the exact same way.
Since then my eyes have been glued to the clouds. I look at them and feel somehow that they were remade. The Earth is cleansing herself--a much needed shower lol--and she looks more beautiful everyday.
Maybe its just an early spring though eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Same sort of weird occurrence happened to me too the other day! My girlfriend was leaving the other morning to take her 5 year old daughter to her parents house before work. She usually leaves an hour before I do leaving me to sleep in. So the other day as I lay in bed I hear her and her daughter get in the car and for some reason I immediately began thinking about how horrible it would be if G (her daughter) got her finger slammed shut in the door, after shuttering at the thought of how horrible that would be (along with recounting personal experiences where my fingers met the same fate) I got up and went to work. The thought stuck with me for a few hours but eventually melted away as the workday progressed. On my way home I had to pick her up from my girlfriends mother, who happens to mention to me that her grandson (my girlfriends nephew) was on his way to Urgent Care for X-Rays with his mother because he slammed his thumb in the car door and they wanted to see if it was broken or not. Strange.... Thanks for the post though op!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That stuff always scared me because I really want our human (and even animal) life to have SOME point to it not just be some program being watched for entertainment or learning,
reply to post by Gawdlike

You don't need to be afraid

What if the 'being' watching you from the other side of the 'matrix' is...you?
edit on 22-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join