It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
op and anyone else in this thread who have had these experiences, do you have either blonde/red hair and/or blue/green eyes? From my experience most people with brown eyes and brown/black hair do not experience this as often as I hear about blonde/red haired blue/green eyed individuals. I'm curious to see if the trend continues. I have experienced this quite often. My girlfriend knows where my keys are even if she hasn't been home or seen them. She will guess random places out of nowhere too. I can sense aura's of people coming closer to me and there have been times where I believed my thoughts were becoming reality but I have concluded that it must just be an extra sensory perception that I am unable to control. It all happens randomly.

YES! DIrty blonde and some crazy swirly Blue Eyes. Everyone always comments on them actually. The only people with eyes mike me that I have ever seen are directly related to me... IE My father and sons. ( We all look extremely alike actually......). I am also very sensitive to emotions and the presence of others. I can often guess exactly where an object is that someone is looking for too! Hmmmm.... Interesting. I honestly believe that I am not completely human..... My father was adopted with no record and my husband always jokes that because we are ultra heat sensitive and my father came from "nowhere" I must be an alien hybrid...lol. I have RH negative blood too. I have heard that is a trait of a hybrid.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Mayflower1987 because: Added comment

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

It sounds like they compare the matrix to a computer program now. I refer to it as a script or acting performance sort of like a play that has a structure but no set script. This would give us free will within a set of parameters. Is it real? I don't know, I think it's a form of communication of some sorts. The Indians understand this communication better than I and say that everything is connected by the great spirit. Sounds sort of like the Holy spirit in Christianity. I don't honestly know what the hell is going on for sure.

The glitch I guess are the clues of life or awareness. I have become so aware that I see these bonds in many things that happen. Many things are not of chance as most perceive, being at the right spot at the right time or the wrong spot at the wrong time. Defying the script or straying from the path, or in this case matrix, can hurt.
edit on 22-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

According to Wikipedia, the European group called CERN, began this particle accelerator, called the Large Hadron Collider, abouts 1998.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) over a ten year period from 1998 to 2008, with the aim of allowing physicists to test the predictions of different theories of particle physics and high-energy physics, and particularly for the existence of the hypothesized Higgs boson[1] and of the large family of new particles predicted by supersymmetry.[2] The LHC is expected to address some of the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing the understanding of the deepest laws of nature. It contains six detectors each designed for specific kinds of exploration

In 1998, my life took a dramatic turn, and was never the same again. If that means anything, or it's just synchronicity.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Great thread-- and something that has been happening to me a lot lately. Most notably, I was watching a special about NASA, and they got to the Columbia shuttle launch. Now, I fully remembered when a disaster ALMOST happened. So I watched in total disbelief when they showed footage of an actual Challenger-type explosion. It gave me the eeriest feeling, and I wondered when I had switched timelines. Could have been anywhere along the way since then.

But here's an even stranger story. In February of my 18th year, a friend and I were eating near a local university, just before sunset and right at a customer rush. I had to park all the way across the parking lot as a result. When we left, it was dark and the rush was over, so the lot was nearly empty except for my car. We noticed a strange man pacing back and forth, talking to himself in an animated fashion near my car. What was odd is that he was wearing a Sherlock Holmes-type hat, a houndstooth jacket with patched elbows, was carrying a pipe (which he vigorously waived in the air as he spoke to no one)-- but here's the kicker. He was wearing no pants. Just red and black plaid boxer shorts, black dress socks and loafers. And folks, this was a windy, cold, blustery evening. I remember the wind specifically, because I had to hold my coat closed as I ran to my car. But this guy didn't seem to notice. As I unlocked my car, he suddenly whirled on me, looked me in the eye, stabbed the air with his pipe and said:" The nature of TIME, you see....TIME is..." and at that point, I leapt into the car and let my friend in. We both were like, "WTF?? and we came up with all kinds of stories: He was a psychology professor doing an experiment, or a drama teacher, or a crazy guy who wanted to be a professor, etc. It all hinged on the university nearby, we decided.

This would be a funny story if I left it at that, but fast forward to Februrary of my 28th year. I was thousands of miles away, vacationing with a friend in San Francisco. We were in the Financial District at rush hour, and there were tons of Asian people for some reason. I remember that because I could see over their heads, and also because when a sea of Asian people move forward, you're going with them whether you want to or not. Anyway, we were at a crosswalk waiting for the light to change, when from behind me I hear: "The nature of TIME, you see....TIME is.." and I whirled around to see --- THAT SAME GUY! He looked exactly the same: steel gray, tightly curled hair, Sherlock Holmes hat, houndstooth jacket. Now, I couldn't see whether he was wearing pants or not, but I have to assume he wasn't. Just then, the light changed, and I was forced across the street. When I got to the end and looked back, I couldn't see the guy anywhere.

Anyway, if I ever see that guy again, nothing will stop me from saying "What about the nature of time??!!!!!"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Proof that women are crazy.

just kidding.......kind of

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

It's strange you should mention that because I had the Goonies kind of thing happen last weekend. I had the song Things That Make you Go Hmm stuck in my head, hadn't seen the video since the 90's, but I had the song in my car for many years. Looked it up on Youtube and the video was completely different to the one I knew.

I remember vividly the video was in colour, and everyone in it was wearing bright acid house clothes a bit like Fresh Prince, and I remember the bit where he says the baby looked like his friend Jay, and the guy was in the pram with a big bonnet on and a pacifier in his mouth pretending to be the baby.

The version on Youtube is in black and white (only vid I remember being like that back then was Madonna's Vogue) and was very slick and had words bouncing around the screen. It's more like a video made 10 years later tbh. I checked the web to see if maybe this was a new version, but all I could find was this and all articles said this version was the only one, and was ahead of its time.

It's not the first time that happened though, when we had Sky, I watched the music channels and a couple of time the videos were completely different, but I thought maybe they were new revamped versions, or maybe they were the American versions and I had only seen UK versions.

Haven't seen the beginning of the Goonies for years so don't know if it has changed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Little hard to believe, but good story...liked it

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

~I read that article too - you're not going mad

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My wife and I read each others' minds frequently, but not as directly as you say. For example, just yesterday, I was in the boys' room playing with them and their toy trains, and my wife was in our bedroom. The two rooms connect in a circle via a hallway on one end, and the kitchen on the other (small 100 year old family house). I got up and went through the hallway and peeked in our room, only to see she wasn't in there anymore. "Oh," I thought. "She must have gone outside." I knew she wasn't in the kitchen because that door was open and it was dark. So I went back to the boys' room and there she was coming in through the kitchen. "I was just looking for you," I said. "Stop reading my mind," she replied laughing.

I know, it's a simple little coincidence. But two people who are in love can share connections deeper than skin.

About your weird fruit bowl occurrence, it sounds as if you slipped into an alternate reality, one where he didn't take the fruit bowl. And somehow you slipped back into the one where he did, with your memories intact. That's a rare occurrence. "Planeslipping" usually involves a deja vu, I believe, not a fully conscious observation of the event. And I do believe 100% that alternate realities exist and that we sometimes move between them. I also believe that not everyone in our world moves together through one single reality. That's not to say that when someone moves into another reality that they completely fade from existence. There's always an infinite number of universes, and an equally infinite versions of "you" to fill the void when you step into another reality. I believe that sometimes we encounter death so closely we don't know it, to the point that if we die, we actually move into another reality where we didn't, leaving a dead, soulless body back in the other reality. But what happens to the version of "you" that you replace when you move into that reality? I believe you simply merge...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe you are so connected that while he was eating that yummy fruit, you were picking up his signal and imagining yourself eating it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Time line shift. We had a mega thread about those here somewhere. Lots of us remember Billy Graham being declared dead numerous times. Ditto Nelson Mandella. Some of us remember the Russians on the moon. (I remember the USA and Russia 'having it out' over lunar landing places ... it was in newspapers and everything). Of course .. in THIS timeline those things didn't happen ....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good Morning Everyone,
I enjoyed this thread so much that I actually logged in to post(which took alot because I needed to ask for a new password).

Ive been experiencing something like this for years, I'd think I were nuts if it were just me, it's not- its all of the females in my family. My grandmother, my mother, myself, my two sisters, and my neices(2), and now my daughter.

We have always called it being "witchy", but what it amounts too is that we can see things before they happen, or when we first develop the talent- have really intense DeJaVu feeings about things.

Example: My five year old neice who had not seen or spoke to my younger sister in nearly a year, while riding in the car with my Mom suddenly pops up and says " K. is coming tonight" Mom just looked at her and went on, until "K." actually did show up that night out of the blue and completely unexpected for a visit. The thing is "K." had to travel almost 400 miles to come for a visit. "K" had not told anyone she was coming, because she was running from an abusive husband, and didnt want anyone to know where she was.

Both of my grandmothers would fix large meals, when asked why, both would answer "theres company coming" When asked who was coming both would say "not sure, but they are coming" and someone would always show up.

The disappearing item thing happens in our house quite frequently. We also have things that suddenly show up, when they shouldnt be there. Things like a roll of toilet paper in the center of the dining room table when no one was home all day, and it wasnt there when I left that morning(I was last out the door, and first in that night)

Our particular "glitch" seems to be within a space of a few minutes, or a few hours,
mine comes in dreams, and so is within a few days
my Moms, and my Neices are minutes ahead.
My grandmothers(2) seem to be a few hours.
One sister is about 24 hours consistently.
the other sister is a few hours,
and the other neice is a few hours.

I dont know if its some sort of sensory perception, a glitch in the matrix if you will, or just some ability to see a little ways in the future, but its weird, and we dont talk about it outside the family circle usually. Our husbands think its funny, we take it a bit more seriously than that, sometimes what we see isnt pretty.

Personally my most consistent event is picking up the phone and pushing the call button only to have someone on the other end of the line who was calling me. Happens all the time with my cell, and but was really unusual when I used the land line alot, would pick it up without a ring and find someone else waiting on the line.

Note: we all have different colors of hair, and all have positive blood types but me who is RHneg. But, we all have blue green eyes that change color between green and blue shades
Thanks agin OP this has been a really interesting read.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

So...heres something really weird. As I was on this site, and this exact thread last night...reading the comments and then of course leaving a comment of my own. ... at the same time in another tab, I was on Facebook, communicating with my sister who lives in another state. As I was talking to her, I decided, for some reason out of the blue...truly, I really absolutely had no reason what so ever.. BUT I looked up my brother's ex girlfriend. Seriously... I really had not reason to look her up..they were simply a fling, and they have been broken up for over a year and a half, but anyway, I typed her name in..still not sure why. Saw that she was now married and pregnant. Smiled about her being pregnant, because she actually looked kinda cute..and then logged off. That was that. Still don't know why I had the urge to look her up. (some background story...she and my brother did drugs together and stole money from her grandma and my mom... long story) So, my mom calls me this morning to tell me...that this girls grandma called her last night and told her exactly : "I've given ( brother) a year to pay me back the money he stole and he has not done so, I am going to the DA in the morning to show him the fraudulent check he took." (in this particular case... this girl and my brother took the grandma's check and he signed her name to it for 1000 dollars! BUT! how weird is that? at the same time I had the urge to look this girl up on Facebook, her grandmother was calling my mother! and neither of us knew about each other's incidents.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I noticed the same coincidence about the colider and my increased awareness. Kinda strange that I hear someone else mention it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This has been occurring before the collider. And its actually the purpose many incarnate to hold Light, anchor in Goodness and Progression/Love/Peace so that more Good and Miracles can operate and to change timelines.

We're here to throw a postiive monkey wrench into their Doom Gloom and NWO plans by waking up and holding Postive Change and Equality/Peace/Love here instead.

Also about the speakers. The deju vu part was so odd, for it stirred a vague memory of this all happening a few weeks ago instead of yesterday, and the speakers a few weeks ago, so the last couple of weeks were altered?
edit on 22-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I, too have had such experiences. Just today before I checked into ATS. I had gone into my bedroom for privacy, where I could be alone with the only One who is always with me. I smoke cigarettes and I forgot to bring my snuffer, which I often set my smoke in to save it when I don't want to smoke it all. But rather than going back into the livingroom to get it, I thought, "Eh, if I need it I can go back and get it later." So I sat down and began opening my heart and mind to The One and didn't give it another thought. When finished, about 45 minutes later, I got up to head back out into "the world" and was surprised to see my snuffer was in the ashtray. I had no recollection of how it got there, because my last observation was I did NOT have it in there.

I've had similar experiences, but most remarkable was the time when I was in deep thought about something and out of habit went to get a smoke from my pack in my pants pocket. I began fumbling around trying to get to it but in the process the quest was causing me to lose the thread of thought, so I decided to skip it and stay focused instead. As soon as I made that decision, I noticed something really strange: I already had a lit cigarette in my mouth.

In the past when these things happen, I joke that I must have left one parallel universe for another. But when I read this ATS thread, I thought maybe it's not a joke at all. Maybe there is somehing to this parallel universe stuff. Jesus does speak of a time when "There will be two men in a bed, one will be taken and one will be left behind" (Luke 17:34 KJV) ; "Therefore, if anyONE is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come" (2 Cor. 5:17 NIV); "No ONE can serve two masters..." (Luke 16:13).

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dimensional slips/shifts perhaps. It seems to me that these types of little things are happening more often to everyone I know. I have the problem of buying something at the store: I remember looking at my list, I remember picking up the item, I remember putting it in the cart, I remember putting on the checkout, I remember seeing it go into the bag. But when I get home and put the groceries away said item is gone. Then I have to explain to my husband when he looks for the item later that I remember....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This happened to me last night, I came back from a game of poker, at home I was in the living room having a smoke. I put my pack of cigarettes in my front shirt pocket and lighter in my pocket to head to my room, I peruse the internet for a little bit before deciding to goto bed but before I goto bed I was going to have another smoke, my pack of cigarettes went missing and I couldnt find em till the morning they were on the kitchen table.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join