It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
awesome, thats really cool

ive had this same thing with me and my wife, also opposites attracted thing

for example, there are miljons of valentinecards, and we ended up on buying the same one for each other
we are living apart now, unfortunatly, but i can feel things she thinks, weird i know

were saying the same things on the same time, almost 7 out of 10 times, its sometimes little scary, but cool anyhow

greets,

pheniks

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
op and anyone else in this thread who have had these experiences, do you have either blonde/red hair and/or blue/green eyes? From my experience most people with brown eyes and brown/black hair do not experience this as often as I hear about blonde/red haired blue/green eyed individuals. I'm curious to see if the trend continues. I have experienced this quite often. My girlfriend knows where my keys are even if she hasn't been home or seen them. She will guess random places out of nowhere too. I can sense aura's of people coming closer to me and there have been times where I believed my thoughts were becoming reality but I have concluded that it must just be an extra sensory perception that I am unable to control. It all happens randomly.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I once experienced a weird glitch like thing.

I was at the pub with my girlfriend of the time, we were sat outside in the beer garden because it was a lovely summers evening.

I glanced across at a car reversing out of it's space and driving away. I glanced across again a couple of seconds later to watch it reverse out of it's space again and drive away again.

Weirdest experience ever, it made me feel very dizzy and quite nauseous.

Just to be clear I wasn't kaylied either, I was driving too so only had a couple of drinks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The biggest glitch I've seen was while watching a backhoe pick up dirt and drop it repeatedly, watching it without blinking repeat this process 3 or 4 times in the middle of the process the backhoe complete with driver/operator, the movie reel was cut, I blinked once, after the less than a second blink, the backhoe was in a different position, arm down, no longer carrying dirt, no operator, slightly muddier, saw a few days of the backhoe in the past, day or more of time was cut out and saw the present.

Glitch sounds like a bad word though, I would prefer to describe it as a temporary time-window naturally created by the universe.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sounds like quantum jumping. Very similar to de ja vu. You might have been witnessing an alternate reality in. I think that sometimes when I misplace things they are from an alternate reality but when I break it down with logic it comes down to bad memory.

Your situation is pretty strange. But then again perception is reality so who knows eh.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Not sure if this counts but ts all I can remember.

When I was 15 on my way to probation I was looking out the window of my moms car and when she stopped at a red light the sidewalk split in half. The left side was a foot higher than the right and moving into the right side like we never stopped.

Could never get this to happen again and I tried for a long, long time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thank you for those. I'll watch them as soon as I get off work later today

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Ya know I've never really put deja-vus in the same category but it would make sense to do so I suppose. Almost all my deja-vus are AT LEAST double if not triple or quadruple deja-vus. After quads though I have a hard time comprehending them and going deeper into my memory than that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

There is a thread here about people relating to dreams and visions of dying or witnessing a nuclear attack. I brought up the idea there that maybe they were experiencing memories of a different timeline.
Also...WHAT THE HECK DID i JUST READ ABOUT AUG 2011 A FEW DAYS AGO?? I need to find that it is gonna bug me all day lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've had two experiences like that in the last few months. Nothing major, but enough to catch me off guard.

The first was up in Nimbin while I was there. I saw a particular poster in a shop window. It had these silly, satirical names for the days of the week. Anyway, for several weeks when I saw it in the window, it had a particular font, (typeface) and then one day, it was in a different font.

At first my thought was just that someone bought it or wanted it, and so the shop owner took it down and put up another copy of it in a different font. That is possible, and it's the mundane explanation; but it was the sort of thing that reminded me of when I used to watch Sliders; the idea that maybe I'd gone into another universe where the font was different.

The second thing; before I left for Nimbin six months ago, I was eating regularly at a local pub here, and got to know the publican and his wife, to a certain extent. Now, I could be wrong, because I forgot people's names a lot when I was up in Nimbin, and have done it here before; but I could have sworn that before I went, the publican's name was Pat. (Short for Patrick) When I got back, however, his wife was calling him Phil. (Short for Philip)

Again, these are both exceptionally mundane things, and they both have entirely plausible, materialistic explanations; but they did feel a little odd.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
How many of us 'see' something briefly and move on through our daily ritual doing everything in pretty much an orderly fashion? Most I'd say. It's just a routine we get used to. We put things in specific places after a short while all in an effort to have stuff at arms reach, and we pick up a certain geometry to our movements. I think you will know what I'm talking about. In other words, it's likely everything is organized in a certain place and as we wake, we do a certain repetition of our daily routine. How many tomes have you looked at something in a picture of say a magazine and didn't quite recognize it, but then realized what it was? Sort of the eyes being fooled for a moment. And how many other times would you have found yourself recognizing the same picture without a second thought?

There's a certain routine to things that lets you not focus too hard on the everyday, rather only notice something out of place, simply by it's absence or addition, changing the shape, and the queue that something is amiss. I think the brain is wired to follow certain patterns of repetition without noticing much unless the shape changes, considering the gaze is cursory, a quick visual in that direction in the course of your movements. I think most will know what I'm getting at here.

I don't think gradual or sudden recognition of a different visual is necessarily proof of Empath or special sensitivity.
It's also plausable that when you thought of the candy M&M's, it was based on a typical pattern of what your husband usually chooses as his treat choice. No mystery there. My guess, he probably has a predictable few choices that he regularily chooses. The fact you put the fruit bowl in the fridge, only changed the routine slightly. The visual would include an assortment of additional items in the fridge, thus a different visual picture. As I said the mind overlooks visuals when in repetition as no focus need be involved, so you pass over them without noticing and dismiss it quite regularily. This matrix you speak of..... prior to the movie, it's unlikely you'd ever heard of such a concept. Thus I discount this 'matrix' as a new age product of imagination. I know 'real' life' is sometimes plain and boring, but substituting 'feelings' and 'magical moments' into your daily life only serves to stall off boredom. It doesn't mean it is real. Most people experiance some time in their life where they have imaginary friends or find themselves seperating self from mind in an attempt to create a "force' or specialness that they alone possess and in their attempt to wish themselves seperate from the masses. No one wishes to be just a ordinary nondescript generic individual, instead 'ego' strives to give a certain 'pride' or differentiation to the individual.

Bottom line, is it possable you read too much into the days event, which was actually a non-event or optical illusion of temporary recognition?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There is a communication between people of a kind. You and your husband have bonded which makes you one or of a kind. This communication is sometimes with people who are coworkers or people of a group or religion. People who begin to act as one. If you try to take control of this it usually does not work well. If you consider it as a hive of bees, the queen possesses the only ability to control the hive. The communication between the workers is strong though but the queen controls the hive. Certain chemicals break this communication, I'm studying these things. I know that there are those in big business and in government that study this also, being crazy if they don't. Most people won't believe that this exists, being told mankind does not possess this communication. That is what they want you to believe, that way if they perfect the chemicals and electrical signals we will be unaware we are being controlled. I don't think being controlled is always bad, it is the overall intention of the person or entity in control. I know that this was stronger during WW2 because the whole nation came together as one. Nowadays the signal is severely blurred, and we are getting yanked all over the place by corporations desire to have us buy their products. New car smell, attractants in foods, things that trigger the reward censors, and too many even natural things that they use to control our behavior. The young are getting corrupted because they have no belief in morals or the structure of society. The hippies of the sixties had a good communication because they tried to eat naturally. They also followed instinct which caused them to have a better interaction with nature. Something that threatens Capitalism.

So enjoy your newly discovered natural ESP. This is a natural thing. It can cross great distances. I see that it's perception is now being called the Matrix. Every generation gives things a new name, it was once called beliefs and friendships. Hitler tried to control this but he was not capable, not the one. When the one who controls this appears on earth, everyone will follow and maybe we will start building pyramids again.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well made post OP.

When I was about 16, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. As I got ready, I turned around and saw a wasp crawping slowly up the door. I froze, and watched it flutter its wings a bit as it moved. I gently opened the door, stepped out to the hallway, went to my room and grabbed a book to smash the thing before it could threaten me and my vulnerable body.

I slipped back into the bathroom and closed the door enough to get a good shot at it. I held the book up and located the wasp, nearly in the middle of the door. Then I smashed; it gave a good crunch.

I pulled the book away. No wasp. No nothing. It was freaking gone.

To this day I have only had one experience like that, and that was it.

It was real, it was there. At least, all my senses said it was.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

hard to say if it was the Matrix which you have accepted as their own "awake Reality"

perhaps a fold in the Space-Time fabric...side-by-side dimensions get interlaced & your doppelganger family becomes entangled with your reality ?

OBE

meanwhile at the 24/7/365 noosphere stageset one will internally 'hear' the director ....
[... quiet on the set ----- Action ! ]

edit on 22-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have had a lot of these kind of experiences. I personally find them to be cognitive slips. They tend to occur more when I am stressed. You swear that something was there, but it wasn't all along. Most often they relate to things that you are most familiar with.

I also relate to all of the connections that we have with people. Its like if I think of someone enough (especially in a quasi-dream like state, you know when your mind wanders, I am bound to bump into them in the street.

Yesterday, I thought of calling a friend that I have not spoken to in a while, and then though nah. Then last night had a close friend of hers ask me if I had contacted her that day!

I think it is a natural process of conciousness that happens all the time. Once we lived in a quieter, slower world, where people had time. Phones didn't exist, and people were more in tune with the natural rhythm of nature. So thinking of others would initiate some kind of communication between people where they either met, or heard of them in direct correlation to the way they were thinking of them. People probably used to meet each other, and go so far as to say, "I've been expecting you!"

We have probably all had those experiences of picking up the phone already knowing who the caller was (even though it was unexpected).

When I had a partner, I always knew when he had had a bad day, I even felt the level of intensity. This also included when he was having a good day. I even sometimes knew when he was being a "naughty boy", as we had an open relationship.

He was never that perceptive, only very rarely. Which makes me draw the conclusion that those of us that are more empathic are certainly more prone to getting these telepathic/psychic experiences. For example when my friends are in great need, whether on the phone or the same room, I can pick up on all sorts of things, and on rare occasions they will ask how I knew stuff that they never told me, that always surprises me. But have dwelt on as to why or how that happens, and the answer I have is that its almost like there is a deeper part of them that speaks to me, like nudges/hunches, and sometimes an external energy that communicates to me which I think is their guardian angel or perhaps a loving, not aways departed person in their life helping out.

I also get fired from a lot from jobs, because I am always ahead of the game, and it pisses my bosses off like mad when they are trying to screw their staff over in the name of "business", ie trying to manipulate me or others (or simply manage, ie do their job). I kind of find managers silly like that because to me, everything is plain obvious, when others just blindly go along with company BS.

I have also noticed that when I am in a pro-active loving mode/mood, all kinds of amazing stuff happens. One day when I was being like this, I was on my lunch break and a £20 note just blew in the wind at my feet, it was one of the best "well done's" I have had in that mode, along with getting my best job offer.

Examining life at this level has always fascinated me because the way things work is just jaw dropping sometimes.

But before you think I lead a charmed life, may I also add that at the moment life is crap for me right now. But no matter what my experiences, there are always important lessons to be learned, and the one I am learning now is gonna be a big one.

Also I have some Biblical quotes that relate to this phenomena, "Knock, and the door shall be opened", "listen to that still small voice (you know the one that gets crowded out by life) and "If your eye be one, then your body will be filled with light..." (when your mind wanders, and you think about something or someone with your minds eye, "light", being a reference to "knowledge/understanding").

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A glitch in the matrix?
A fold in space time?
Quantum leaping?

..or just your memory playing tricks on you.

Definitely a front page worthy thread

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The quicker human beings realize they are apart of an interconnected cosmos (universes/galaxies..) the easier it will be to understand the "un-imaginable". Great experience you had OP! I have witnessed a glitch too, but it hadn't to do with telepathy (information being sent through thought energy) ... I witnessed this with my own eyes, it had to do with the sky.

I want to say November 2010; this moment in 'time' (the month of November in 2010) was a very eye opening month in terms of my reality, and things only got better from then on. Firstly in that month; I had witnessed stars resonating in sequence (I did make a thread about this on my previous account "Kelliott").. Each major star was flashing mutliple colours and blinking in harmony as if the galaxy was communicating through a (made up word) "Solar-Moras-Code". Was very neat to see this with my eyes.. A couple weeks later was much more puzzling, but being a very curious and open human being, nothing surprises me

What happend in the later weeks of that month; I was out star gazing..maybe around 10:30pm.. and I was on my car rooof just chillin out... and BAM! I witnessed the "glitch". The night sky (and all the stars/lights) made a literal GLITCH, as you see in a computer or television when the image gets all messed up.. in a sense of; half the image is overlaying the the other half, and it seems glitched... computer gamers would know what im referring too :p
This glitch was an instant; the whole sky (even the purple gases of the milky way) made an "image-glitch" (closest comparison I cangive relating the event in our reality). Its had to comprehend because everyday humans do not understand dimensions, "time", energy etc... we think "what you see is what you get" when it comes to this reality, which is far from the case.

Awesome experience OP, dont get overwhelmed, you are evolving and you and your hubby have a great connection!! Be proud and honoured in this time.. crazy energy shifts are about, lots of things we woud say "impossible" will become everyday thinking

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So it sounds like glitches are real

I've never really heard about glitches, and Ive never really heard too much about the matrix, other than when the movie came out years ago.... What confuses me is why these glitches ever happen? Is the matrix like a big computer program we are all living in? Stuff like this is too hard for me to comprehend

Anyways, interesting stuff nevertheless... This is why I love ATS, you learn, and understand, new crazy things every day here.....

S & F for your story and experience

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hope it makes sense to you. When I started my meditations and asking for a clear picture of our world and someone to tell me the truth, Bashar's name was provided to me. So I looked him up and now understand our world through new eyes.

It is difficult to comprehend at first, but after studying the information he provided, it all started making sense as to why we are living and how we live.

I recommend listening to Bashar and looking into "the secret" and the philosophy behind it's teaching. It is an eye opening journey.

Don't buy any of the program, just youtube, google or look on ATS for it, it's all out there and available for free.

Sirric

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I am so glad to see that its not only us! My husband and I have a deep mind connection and have since we got together as teenagers. I think when you find your soul mate and you are together your minds connect on the same wavelength. There has not been a day in the last 2 years where I did not say what he was thinking or he said what I was. That said it is getting stronger recently... we have both noticed it. Not to mention in the last few day we have had several things appear and reappear in its place. Small things but noticeable for sure. Also Myself, my husband and our 2 young sons have had the HARDEST TIME falling asleep the last 3 nights! My 5 year old especially has been up till at least 2am the last 2 nights. My husband and I are certain something is up with the "force". Maybe the gravitational pull is changing or the axis of the Earth is shifting.... I don't know what but I know it is something.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join