It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is something that happened to my daughter and I tonight. I'm not sure I'd say it's a glitch, but it was very odd to say the least.

We ran out to the grocery store for a few items. We shop at this same store all the time. We walked in, and she had stopped to look at something and I kept going. I was pushing a small buggy and as I was walking past the specialty cold cheese/meat unit, I swear I saw a black cat standing there looking at me. I took a second look and it wasn't a cat ( Obviously!) it was a black bumper about a foot high to protect the fridge unit. I thought to myself, Whew! I must be going nuts!

Not five seconds later, my daughter caught up to me and she says to me. " OMG-- Mom, you won't believe this, but I swear I just saw a black cat over there!"

I said, omg.. yes, I do believe you, because I saw the same thing!

Weird, huh?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
reply to post by awakendhybrid

This sounds a lot like an experience I KNOW I read about on ATS a while back. Even down to the candy bowl reference. But in that thread, the candy being eaten / not eaten was the point of the supposed "glitch."

I searched for it but can't find it. Did you ever post about this before? This is gonna bug me all day now...

if it makes you feel any better i remeber the exact thread your talking about... wish i new who posted it now... it was a male? in his house, working from home or somthing, and there was some kind of sweet, i want to say strwb but cant gaurentee that maybe maoam or somthing anyway there was a whole thing about wanting to eat it then it not being there!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
I love those glitches.

Often times when I am walking, especially now (in the Spring), I will see flowers in full bloom only to blink and realize they are still just poking their heads out of the ground.

I have permanent tracers in my vision as well as pixels from every colour of the spectrum (a youth of well spent misconduct :lol
and I often see what things will look like in minutes, days, weeks from now - rotting fruit, flowers in bloom, etc.

I used to be afraid of it - now I welcome it.

not so much a gltich. the space time stuff is fluid like. the flowers have bloomed in a subtler way

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It was mid day an i was thitsty. i webt to my fridge and pulled out a twist top golden circle 1Lt tetra pack juice, i look away for just one second.... and then its a flip top no one around me noticed it but i know what happened..

Also my friend and i play that game every night with chilling results!!

S&F

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I too have witnessed a glitch in the Matrix.

One day my friend was over and we were just sitting in the living room, and we saw this guy running on the sidewalk outside my house. Mind you my street is at least a quarter mile long. Then 5 minutes later, we saw the SAME guy running past my house in the same direction!

If I were to run around my block it would take at LEAST 20 minutes!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow. Great thread.

Yesterday my oldest son ordered computer speakers from Amazon on my account. And it takes 3 business days. I've placed lots of orders over the years, and 3 is the shortest too!

It arrived today, and its impossible.

Also, I have a memory of the speakers, somehow arriving as if already in the past.

Its like time slipped or timelines slipped or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome to your reality OP.

Look into threads about people having time slips about to crash and die yet have some weird glitch and find themselves perfectly fine and wonder how they survived an accident. It goes to help provide insight about Dimensional shifting. Time Slip

In all my studying about our reality has led me to believe this video is closer to the truth about our world we live in:

Sirric

edit on 21/3/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

l had a technological glitch a few months ago. I cant recall the exaact circumstances, what i do remember tht whatever i was listening to said "system" plain as day and it was entirely out of context and seemed an accidental unveiling, so to speak

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Tonight I was reading this thread. I remember logging into ATS and reading something else. I dozed off for a few seconds to a minute or so at my pc. I was not logged in after that. I know I logged in. I stay logged in until I log out. Weird.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Its not so much as a matrix glitch as it is timelines crossing---

pretty cool stuff huh?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Does it seem to anyone like this phenomenon is common, ever since that cern particle accelerator, and everyone was scared the scientists might create small black holes, maybe stargates and wormholes? It's just my theorizing, might be a stretch.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am noticing dejavu more these days.

Sometimes I swear that I can see what is going to happen

It puzzles me, I just ignore it and go on about the day. Other wise it will drive me nuts.

Lj01 is a hardcore skeptic, but sometimes I wonder about "stuff".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have had many glitches in the matrix. Most of these are pretty boring. The land before time, changed, my curtains in my room as a kid changed, and one of my favorite childhood presents changed.

I am not posting to talk about those. I just wanted to say, that people who don't usually have time shifts happen are starting to, and people who are more used to it are having more.

When I moved in to this house I am renting with my girlfriend it felt weird. I was setting up things in my(our) room, putting up pictures, and unpacking stacks of papers, and books. I found a picture of my girlfriend I had forgotten about, that I really like. She has such a pretty smile... But anyway, I put the picture up against a box on my dresser so I could see it while I finished up.

the picture was in the stack of papers, drawings, pictures I was looking through. So I placed it up so I could see it as I said, then I turned to keep going through the rest. When I turned back (because I found another cute picture) the first picture was gone. This was in a 2 second window of time.

It took me another 10 minutes of going through the stack to find The First picture upside down near the very bottom of the stack. the one I was JUST looking at...

I really don't feel like I am in the "right" dimension anymore. It's like I noticed the wrong glitch and my whole life is different now. Of course most people here in this life came from this dimension, so when I mention the weirdness, they don't remember it ever being any other way.

This past six months has brought something new. I had a shared glitch for my first time. This was a Real Time glitch. There were 4 of us playing darts. On one persons last throw the dart stuck into the board, but it hit in a way that the flight(the tale piece) came off and shot at us fluttering through the air. We all saw it happen. If you play darts you know what I mean.

Well we couldn't find the flight. It landed basically at the dart throwers feet. So the thrower decides to get the darts out of the dart board as we are looking for the lost flight that we all saw land. There were only 2 darts in the board.

I saw all 3 go in... We search for a bit and I remember that I have some spare dart parts, maybe I have all the right pieces for a whole new one... As I look for it I see the dart that was thrown sitting on my dresser(in the other room) as if we had never used it, Flight attached and all. No one else went in there, the door was closed, and besides no one left my sight... that was pretty weird.

DEJAVU is like times 10 now also. I have dejavu every other day now. I was watching an nc state game in the ncaa tournament the other day, and with 5 minutes left, there was this certain pass, and then I realized I had already seen this game somehow. I told my girl the rest of the game from that point on. I already knew Nc State had won somehow.... I was so nervous about this close game, but as soon as the dejavu creeped in I smiled because I knew..

Don't forget glitches in the matrix mean they are changing something... And only people who are waking up notice it at all..

edit on 3/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Does it seem to anyone like this phenomenon is common, ever since that cern particle accelerator, and everyone was scared the scientists might create small black holes, maybe stargates and wormholes? It's just my theorizing, might be a stretch.

WHEN was this?????

before you answer that I need to say,
that this started picking up for me maybe,
well lets see it's march now. and it seemed kind of around when I moved in here...
sooo Around August 2011 for me..

Does that line up with anything?

MY THEORY: WWIII started last year. We mostly end up dieing from it. We are not supposed to mess this up. Sooo something powerful switched time, and it will keep switching more and more rapidly as we keep narrowly escaping death... I'm probably dead in at least 13 realities...

Kind of like nothing is random, because Everything always happens all the time, but which time is it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can totally agree with you, I have seen quite a few glitches myself. One that comes to mind recently:

My son and I visit the library every week and get all sorts of books (we are book nuts), CD's and DVD's. Because the library imposes a steep fine ($2/day) for a late DVD, I am pretty careful to always turn them in on time.
Anyhoo, two weeks ago, I had gathered all of my books and such to go back and we headed out the door. I stacked it up and when I went to put it in the library bag, I could not find the one DVD that was due that day, despite being POSITIVE it had been stacked there minutes before. I asked my son over and over if he did anything but he was adamant he had not touched the pile. I searched high and low, but could not find it.
Highly annoyed, I attributed it to my house brownies (of the fey variety) or whatever it is that takes your belongings and hides them til later.
When we arrived at the library, I double checked that at least everything else was there and deliberately checked them off as I deposited them in the slot. We stuck around a few minutes waiting til the library opened and picked out new books. I approached the desk and asked the woman if she could possibly extend the checkout another week so I would not be charged. She took the library card and looked confused. She told me the DVD was not on my card. I was confused and she checked again, then said "Oh, no..you are fine..you turned it in this morning." I could not believe it. I know for a FACT 100% it was not turned in. She even walked to the back where the stuff comes in and showed me.
I felt like a weirdo, but I honestly cannot believe it, and still can't.

My mom talks about this kind of thing happening often, as well. One story she told me was one morning, she got up and uncovered her parakeet. He is usually up, and chatting away. Taking off the cage cover, her eyes adjusted to realize the bird was not in his cage anywhere! Feeling completely alarmed, she searched everywhere in the cage and then focused again and there he was sitting on his favorite perch staring at her, as if he had just materialized. She always calls that her Matrix moment.

Another thing I have been noticing a lot lately is creation by thought. For instance, back to the library. My son gets these books in his backpack from his charter school teacher to read and return. One particular book was a small unknown author type of book about Raccoons. He really enjoyed it, as he loves nature fact books and did not want to return it. I told him maybe we could find it at the library or somewhere he could get his own copy. That was last week. Today, library day, we went into the kid section, which is gigantic. We walked back to the nature area and lo and behold, that Raccoon book was just chilling out, sitting on top of the shelves, upright. We are talking about a book I have never seen in my life before last week, some little kid book that was written years ago..and here it is waiting for us, it seems. The feeling that went through me was very odd. But this stuff keeps happening lately over and over again. I have given up on coincidences and moved into another realm of thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

www.mcmaster.com...
They ship time slipping fast also. Ordered parts at 2am. 8 hours later UPS drops off parts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I had a Matrix glitch moment myself. Except mine was right before my eyes.... literally.

I was taking a shower about a week ago and I found myself looking at the corner of the shower. Everyone's seen a corner; a straight vertical line. Right? Well I was staring at this line, both eyes open, and then suddenly that line shifted about an inch to the left, and the angle changed from 90° to 80°.
The whole shift was quick and subtle. If I would've blinked at that moment, I would've missed it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This is actually a really great thread. My husband and I have been together since I was 16. I am 31 now. Ready?
His birthday is 318 (march 18th 1976)
My birthday is 813 (august 13th 1980)
My name is Nicole, my brother's name is Joseph
His name is Joseph, his sister's name is Nicole
trivial..but cool..neither of us grew up with our biological grandfathers, both "real" grandfathers had died of cancer, but each of our grandmothers both married the grandfather's best friends (both grandfathers were also mechanics) our non biological grandfathers worked together for lockheed martin....in separate states. His Grandfather was from Ohio and worked in Florida. My grandfather was from Florida and worked in Ohio. .... no, I'm not kidding, LOL. It gets weirder.
Both our moms are 51.

further down the line...remember the birthrates? Well, our oldest daughter's birthday is 3-6-01, (her due date was 3-8-01) our youngest is 8-16-07.... Now, I realize, there are only 10 numbers entirely to use... but all the 8s, 3s and 1s???

Not really anything, but something I always thought was cool. My birthday as I stated is August 13th. The beginning date for the Mayan calendar. My husband's mom's birthday is December 21st. LOL. I always tell her, I'm first! LOL.

And the ending.... Whenever my husband and I go shopping for birthdays... my mom's, his mom's, sister, brother, kids, etc etc etc.... He can be an isle over from me...and we'll each pick up a card and go to show the other...it always, always always ends up being the same card. This has never NOT happened. In fact, this occurs so much, that its how we define if we have found the right card or not. I send him to one isle and I'll be in another isle..and only if we find the matching cards, do we buy them
Whats so weird about that ... is it means,...someone had to put a card back in the wrong place for the cards to be in different isles! LOL.

I've notice another weird thing with my 11 year old. Since she was 6, her favorite animal has always been the sea otter. All of a sudden, everywhere we went, there were sea otter items....stuffed animals, shirts, snow globes, paper, etc etc. This past year, she fell in love with pandas....now, they are everywhere! bedroom decor, tshirts, craft items at Michaels and hobby lobby...garden statues...etc. I recently wanted to redecorate our kitchen in cupcake decor.. but couldn't find items anywhere....I wanted the whole shebang...curtains, tile, canisters, sugar bowl, creamer, you get the picture. I searched the internet, but couldn't really find items I had in mind. I walked into hobby lobby just the other day.. and there they were...a whole isle of cupcake kitchen decor...even measuring spoons and cups! Again....most likely nothing..most likely...the fact that we began liking the items simply caused us to see more of them and take notice of them more..,kinda like a car...you start to like a certain car with a certain color..and you see it everywhere, right? but it was still a bit disconcerting.

I think what happens is, we are with certain people for so long that in a sense, yes..we can read them.

I do want to say one thing though.. but I hate voicing this thought..only because, it makes me feel creepy and a bit scared. Every night, I put my youngest daughter to sleep. Since she was born, its always been the same. She likes me to hold her for a little bit, but when she starts to get sleepy, she wants to be put into her bed. She will literally tell me "mommy, I'm ready for my bed now." every so often the feeling comes..she'll be laying there sleeping and I'll keep sitting in the rocking chair, and I get the feeling like reality is not..reality. Like...how did she get here? I feel like her being here is unreal. It scares me..I literally worry that I'll wake up and discover she was not here. And there are days when I'll get ready to leave and drive to pick each child up from school, and I get the feeling that they won't be there... I can't really explain it, only that, there are days where I am in this fear that I do not have children. Again, I have not voiced this to anyone, only because, I fear they would think I'm nuts....
edit on 22-3-2012 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I believe in it , I left to get dog food one day and had forgot to leave the phone by my grandma and all the sudden I remember that I forgot to do that and 1 minute later she calls me and says she had been looking for the phone for the last minute!

That was the only time something like that happened but I would sometimes go get something for her only to have her ask as soon as I brought it in the room.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Yes but it never has shipped faster than they have said before. I've made over 10 orders in just over a year, say 1-2 years, and never. And this weird nagging feeling that some memory of the speakers as if this isn't now even, had already happened even.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join