It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would very much appreciate if someone could confirm this experience, or have a mundane explanation for me. There has just got to be a mundane explanation for this. Abouuuuuuts 3 months back (abouts) I watched a Men In Black II rerun on TV. Half of it, I did not recognize, from when I first saw it, and some reruns. They changed it. On purpose. Right? (And got the lead actors to do different things?) Because MIB III is coming out. (?)

(I did searches before asking this, and the only thing I came up with is, prior to 9-11-01, sequel's ending was to take place at the World Trade buildings. Following 9-11-01, the filmmakers changed that location for obvious reasons, and then released the film.) (Is there a parallel time where 9-11-01 did not take place?)
edit on 21-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad txt

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I remember that thread, but I can't find it anymore either...

Hmmm.... Too many glitches in the Matrix must have caused the thread to disappear?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yesterday, I checked my phone and placed it in my pocket. About an hour later, I checked my pocket and there was no phone. I searched all over the house, in every place I remember having the phone.

Found it under the pillows on my bed. There is NO way that I took my phone out of my pocket, walked into my bedroom, and put my phone under my pillow in the middle of the day.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

OMG!!I thought i was the only one who thought that australia was all alone in the middle of the ocean.very freaky.One other thing that is different.The movie "THE JERK" with steve martin.When i first watched that movie Jamie lee curtis was in it as the motorcycle riding stuntwomen but now there is someother women in her place..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

You may find this interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, Australia didn't have a tip on it (more of a flatter top) and Tasmania was located to the southwest of Australia, not the South East.

Fun times indeed!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

You know what is strange?
I too remember Australia being isolated!

My brother had National Geo Maps covering most of his bed-room walls when we were kids (in the 60s & 70s). We used to quiz/challenge each other on our geography knowledge. And that is why I think that Australia and Papua New Guinea were never as close together as they are now on maps. I remember Australia being a little further South. The last time I looked at these maps was in 1977...we then moved out and went to college.

I've heard others say this too...what's up?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I made a thread about glitches a long time ago but on a different account.

I was walking to work at 5am, it was still dark but a very light dark because the sun was rising. I was walking down a long road and looked up at the stars there were 2 stars next to each other and right before my eyes on star flickered off and the flickered on again but like 2 feet apart if I measured from my eyes to my hands across. so in galactic terms millions of miles. I saw the entire thing and was like NOOO! caught you, I was waiting for some secret entite to bust out and take me aways because I spotted it

Also weird you mentioned the food thing I keep getting stuff stolen and I live alone. I leave my house for work look in my coboard and see what I need to pick up after work at the shops.It goes like this one packet of biscuits left I wont get any, I then come back form work make a cuppa go to get the biscuits an...uhh they were right there. it has happened about 6 times I might start taking pictures of my food to make sure...but I don't like the thought of being the guy who takes pictures of his food.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfred
what's up?

Simply put?

Individuals experiencing anomalies in perception based on the way their conscious/spirit is tuned to interface with the body, mind and physical manifestation that we are living in. Just as a receiver set to one frequency will pick up whatever is broadcasted at that frequency.

Quantum physics. Shifting in/out of dimensions of existence.

edit on 21-3-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I agree.
Yesterday was the STRANGEST day. I was with my friend and her children all day, it felt like the day would never end. We sat and talked..talked...talked some more... she finally said "Does it feel like time stopped to you?" I said "Yeah...actually..." she goes "Today is SO ODD" and she isn't the type to notice such things.

I also found myself "reading" her childs wants, she came up to me and before she opened her mouth I said "No sweetie I don't have any chips". Very very strange.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don't think you experienced a 'glitch' at all. The Matrix or whatever you call it, does not have space for glitches. It's perfect. You can only sense it's existence once you go into a higher state of mind.

I'm afraid what you experienced was a simple play of the ye old 'spirits'. They tend to mess around with people like that. Sometimes showing them things that don't exist, sometimes stealing it from them just for the fun of it, and returning it in the same place, or a different place.

When I graduated from high school years ago, my whole family decided to move with me and we moved our entire house to another country for my college years. As we were moving, I met a guy who was the most alluring person I know, and decided to invite him over to my house. There was something oddly bizarre and alluring about him and I fell for him just before I moved countries can you believe that
anyway, we just saw each other for a few days. But just before I invited him over to my house, I remember writing in my diary that he was coming over and I put a photo of myself in there to give to him. Teenagers are silly you know, but eventually I forgot to give him the photo or even taking out the diary from the box it was in. Our house was full of boxes by then.

Months later, after a successful move to the other country, I remembered my diary and asked my mom where on earth it would be, it wasn't in any of the boxes, and it wasn't shipped out in the container that arrived with all our things in it. I shrugged it off as lost indefinitely but probably would come out later. That summer we went to another city to visit my grandparents, and I was looking for some old books in their attic when I came across.....lo and behold...my long lost diary. How it got there I have no idea. At first I thought it was some kind of a joke, that someone like my mom or brother was messing with me, but it's not like them to hide one of my prized possessions for so long, and in the attic of a house we haven't been in for many years. Needless to say I got a bit spooked, then bothered to look in the pages. Every single page was removed. Even my name, which was written with a black marker on the inside jacket was miraculously, NOT THERE. I thought it was completely empty at first, I even thought it was a different diary, but one that looks exactly alike to my first. Until, I came across a page in the middle. It was written by one of my best friends in high school. It said the following: We're so UNhappy to see you gone, we will miss you.

I threw the book away afterwards....I had a feeling someone was just leaving me a message and I didn't like it one bit.
edit on 21-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I didn't ever think to call it a glitch but honostly for years I have experanced this. It has got to the point that I actually tell myself pointly that I have placed an item in a certain location so I know for a fact that I did. I have a witness. My oldest son when he stays with me has actually witnessed things either disapear or just not be there when we look for it only to have it appear at a later date in the same place. I looked for a basket for like 2 years that goes to my roteseria and I turned my kitchen upside down looking for it. It was really important to me. Then one day I open a cubard door and it is setting in plain sight. Once my son wanted to use a pipe of mine. I knew exactually where it was and him and I looked in the drawer I always keep it in. We them knew what was happening so we removed all the drawers and confirmed that the pipe was not in any drawer. 2 days later I opened the drawer it was suppose to be in and then I called my son to witness the fact that right in front of the top drawer where it always is was that pipe. I have had hundreds of these over the years and now we call it a black hole.

reply to post by awakendhybrid

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't want you to have your grubby hands on his fruit bowl, so he took it out of the fridge and hid it for himself for later.....

Nice story.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by earthship35

You may find this interesting:

Also, Australia didn't have a tip on it (more of a flatter top) and Tasmania was located to the southwest of Australia, not the South East.

Fun times indeed!

Simple answer: Crap Map!

Perhaps someone sold a "cheap" map to schools in England, Canada & US. No-one noticed because "they were so far away & didn't matter".

Even Captain Cook's maps got it right (in 1770)!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah sorry I'm not buying it.The way it's written is just like a story. I'm going against the grain here but without proof anyone can say anything on a message board and claim it's true.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Very significant! Dimension shifting, I did it once along time ago and it was to a very bad situation.

I still to this day believe that Australia was isolated and didn't have Papua New Guinea next to it.

Yours was innocent enough though

Too many maps to have all been "junk". Also, excellent students of geography remember Australia differently, too. (I know, I know, Australians don't think it was ever any different, that's okay).

OP, that's the weirdest thing ever, about the disappearing fruit bowl. I've had some very strange things happen to me, but that is a wild event. I do believe you too -- 100%.
edit on 21-3-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I wonder what would have happened if you had but one piece of fruit out of the fruit bowl. And you either kept it or ate, both could lead to something different, or not? I don't know, sounds pretty weird though. I remember one instance when I was driving home, and I came to the same 4 way stop sign I always pass through. Its across the street from the elementary school I went to. Anyways I just pulled away from the stop sign and noticed two children on the sidewalk walking towards my direction. I passed them, and for some reason I had the urge to look back at them, I checked my mirror first, saw nothing, and assumed they were our of view. Turned my head, and they were out of sight. There was absolutely no place for them to go. I was shocked and didn't know what to think, because I definitely should have been able to see them.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Perhaps. Although I do find it odd the amount of individuals who've experienced the same anomaly, and how descriptive they can be about the same problem.

reply to post by nightstalker78

Maybe you didn't read the description of the forum?

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

I don't believe the OP came here for counseling, I believe they came here to find others with similar situations. I don't think it takes a genius like yourself to find out that what the OP experienced was not ordinary.

Don't like what you see? Move along and find something worth your time.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

For me that day went unnaturally fast
It is strange though--I read something yesterday about time. Now, I know how everyone here feels about channeled messages, but I read one yesterday who said "Time has collapsed." Just throwin' that out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I wrote it that way on purpose. It was my best way of relating my experience. I'm not here to convince or fool anyone.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, it fits in with Tom Campbell's theory that we live in a computer-like digital reality. It also goes hand in hand with "The Holigraphic Universe"

I'm sure this is on ATS somewhere but it applies to this thread:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join