It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed a glitch in the Matrix

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't know if this really is relevant to this thread or not, but I remember reading through all these replies last night that one poster put that he/she thought maybe world war three happened already and most people died and that someone changed timelines to go back to "fix" the facts that started the war. I don't know if they are correct or timelines are converging coming up to the dec. 21 2012 alignment or whatever. All that I can say for sure is that the past five months I feel I have lived before. I feel everything that has happened has been one big deja vu since December 2011. It would certainly make sense if that poster is correct and we have lived this before, but it was reset and put back to that time to be altered so that the war did not happen. It would explain why I feel I am just living through something I have already dealt with, but so would converging timelines, if there are timelines that are ahead of us in time (Like one where it is actually 2013 by now). I don't know, but All I know for sure is I feel like I am definately repeating a big chunk of time spanning months, the feeling of deja vu is constant...this has never happened to me before at all. The worse part about it is the front end of these months was utter hell for me, and to be feeling like I had been through it at some other time or in some other place, intensified my depression and angst, I felt like I had already been through this hell and who the hell in their right mind would do this torture to me? In fact I would have rather been dead then to repeat this hell trip again.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It feels as though, when we are around someone for extended periods of time, we become somewhat in synch. There is no doubt, that we are connected somehow.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by all6ixes

Of course this is biologically exemplefied by the fact that women who spend an inordinate amount of time together, fortuitously discover their menstral cycles begin to coincide.

This is not coincidence but a connection that happens biologically. Our bodies and elements within are driven by forces of nature which our primitive sciences have yet to fully comprehend.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Our bodies and elements within are driven by forces of nature which our primitive sciences have yet to fully comprehend.

Do you think it has more to do with some kind of, stream of consciousness? Or rather an electromagnetic reaction?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
No kidding. I'm a realist.

However, my wife has for sure heard my thoughts before. She'll answer my questions sometimes without me saying them.

I've told her. She shrugs it off.

Brainwaves as broadcasts?

Telepathy is more real than you think. Too bad for us humans, with our opposing thumbs that encourage us to use and develop tools, we have become largely materialists and have failed to discover the hidden secrets of the human mind, telepathy and concept communication for one, there are others though. Advanced empathy, psychokinesis, etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yesterday, I was looking for my red headband. I looked through the blanket on the couch and it wasn't there. I was going to look somewhere else when I had this flash of the headband under the couch cushion. I looked under it and it was exactly where I'd seen the flash of it. I laughed and thought it was weird.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Aha! Now what makes you think there is a difference?

Stream of consciousness could possibly be a form of electro-magnetics that has not been quantified yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OMG!! I just experienced a glitch in the matrix!! Seriously...let me explain....I am 51 years old, and I remember a movie called, "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" starring Debbie Reynolds (I think)....and the character was based on a real woman who survived the sinking of the Titanic.
We just turned onto a channel showing "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" starring Debbie Reynolds....only the story has been changed and it has nothing at all to do with the Titanic!! Serious!! So I went to wiki (I know, I know) and it shows the same storyline as the movie on tv right now....gold propspector storyline, not Titanic...released 1964.
BUT....still on wiki....(I know)....the name "Unsinkable Molly Brown" also relates to the real woman Margaret Brown...who DID survive the sinking of the real Titanic. Hmmm....
All of a sudden, this Titanic movie has disappeared, been replaced.....and there is a whole lot of whoopla for the Titanic Anniversary....new 3D version....etc.etc?
Really? Anyone know what I'm saying, or should we just call me crazy now?
jacygirl

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I've had strange things happen before, but not THIS strange! Your story totally takes the cake OP.

Just a few weeks ago I was alone in my apartment and left the remote control on the middle couch cushion as I went out onto the balcony for a cigarette. When I came back in it was gone. I was puzzled and thought that my memory must be playing tricks on me. So I went ALL over the apartment looking for it, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, storage closet. Everywhere. Then I got back to the living room and it was back on the middle couch cushion...

I KNOW that I left it on the middle couch cushion when I went outside, and it was gone when I came back. Then I go on a wild goose chase looking for it, and it ends up back on the middle couch cushion. I had to go out for another cigarette after something weird like that happening

Once again, excellent thread OP! Starred & flagged!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Ive had something like that happen.
I'll let my dog out and she'll bark for about ten minutes (Im usually home alone mind you) and then shell stop barking and emerge from the basement door... either im loosing my mind or the "matrix" is starting to come apart.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I think we're all waking up. For instance, I have had more de ja vu lately than I can ever remember.

I will see something or have a conversation, then think about it and think, "I remember this happening before." My friends are not that predictable...I know what they like and don't like, and I can summarize their responses, but I couldn't predict word for word what they say. But then the place and the sentiment and the people involved seems so familiar...

Yes, we are awakening slowly. I believe that whoever is trying to keep us beneath the thumb of domination, is losing their battle. The time is coming when we will arise as what we were meant to be...

Homo Superior. And by superior, I mean we will be superior to what we were before...a race of raging monkeys in suits and wolves with guns and the brains to use them. Our revolution is coming...in a way none of us ever expected.

Peace and light to all who have experienced the shift.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

Isn't that called "absurdism" or something? Hold on...

Yep.

In philosophy, "The Absurd" refers to the conflict between the human tendency to seek value and meaning in life and the human inability to find any. In this context absurd does not mean "logically impossible," but rather "humanly impossible."[1] The universe and the human mind do not each separately cause the Absurd, but rather, the Absurd arises by the contradictory nature of the two existing simultaneously. Absurdism, therefore, is a philosophical school of thought stating that the efforts of humanity to find inherent meaning will ultimately fail (and hence are absurd) because the sheer amount of information, including the vast unknown, makes certainty impossible. As a philosophy, absurdism also explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should react to it.

It's similar to humans trying to prove or disprove god when Homo Sapiens hasn't been around for even 5,000 years. If a kid who hasn't passed 3rd grade attempts to build an Empire State building...well, obviously they're going to get into arguments. Either it should be built using math or built according to aesthetics...when neither of them know the first thing about either, let alone making the two aspects work together.

We really are a stupid species. Buuuuutttt....we're slowly waking up. I find a small bit of condolence in this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I don't know if this really is relevant to this thread or not, but I remember reading through all these replies last night that one poster put that he/she thought maybe world war three happened already and most people died and that someone changed timelines to go back to "fix" the facts that started the war. I don't know if they are correct or timelines are converging coming up to the dec. 21 2012 alignment or whatever. All that I can say for sure is that the past five months I feel I have lived before. I feel everything that has happened has been one big deja vu since December 2011. It would certainly make sense if that poster is correct and we have lived this before, but it was reset and put back to that time to be altered so that the war did not happen. It would explain why I feel I am just living through something I have already dealt with, but so would converging timelines, if there are timelines that are ahead of us in time (Like one where it is actually 2013 by now). I don't know, but All I know for sure is I feel like I am definately repeating a big chunk of time spanning months, the feeling of deja vu is constant...this has never happened to me before at all. The worse part about it is the front end of these months was utter hell for me, and to be feeling like I had been through it at some other time or in some other place, intensified my depression and angst, I felt like I had already been through this hell and who the hell in their right mind would do this torture to me? In fact I would have rather been dead then to repeat this hell trip again.

Very interesting idea...

Some points to take in consideration:

- We can't say that time travel is "impossible". We don't even understand the true nature of the physical entity called "time". So, maybe time travel can be possible.

- If time travel is possible, then we can not be sure we are living in the "present". If someone travels to the past, the people in that past won't know that they are in the past. So, if we are living in the past, and people from the future came to this past, there is no way we can know we are in the past.

- If World War III already happened some time in the near future, so it maybe killed a large proportion of the human population, and turned many parts of planet Earth in a radioactive wasteland.

- If a small part of humanity recovered from the war, and developed time travel, maybe they are facing problems because of the radioactive contamination of large portions of the planet.

- So, it's possible that someone from the future wants to travel back to now, trying to prevent World War III. And probably the best way to prevent it is not saying: "Hi, I am a time traveler from the future", but acting in the shadows... Just like Marty McFly on "Back to the Future"!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Leigh3

Ahh lol thank you!
That gave me a good laugh

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I believe we are going through a dimensional shift which is why all this weird stuff is happening. Part of this shift includes frequency changes which would include the very frequencies of the matter that makes up you. IMO your deja-vu is your personal experience of these changes and ultimate shedding of these old, lower frequencies.
It may be painful, but you're here to finally drop them and all associated fears for good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Your glitch is solved, wish it was this easy for all the glitches.

en.wikipedia.org...

1960 Broadway musical, and a 1964 film adaptation of the musical were produced, based on her life. Both were titled The Unsinkable Molly Brown.

The Musical

The 1964 Film

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I think we're all waking up. For instance, I have had more de ja vu lately than I can ever remember.

Ah! You too?!? I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought I was just going mental

During the past few months I've had so much déjà vu. It occurs mostly when I'm talking to people, or watching television or reading a book. Usually in a situation where information is being relayed to me somehow. I'll get that unmistakable feeling of [familiar scenario... been here before]. Does anyone else here notice an increase in déjà vu?

Originally posted by Leigh3
Yesterday, I was looking for my red headband. I looked through the blanket on the couch and it wasn't there. I was going to look somewhere else when I had this flash of the headband under the couch cushion. I looked under it and it was exactly where I'd seen the flash of it. I laughed and thought it was weird.

I had something very similar happen to me last summer. I was looking for a very important envelope that I had to mail to my cousin. I knew that I had put it in the bottom drawer of my dresser, which is where I keep everything important that I don't want to get lost. But it wasn't there. I was stumped because I had seen it there just a few days earlier. I went absolutely mad trying to look for it, but no matter where I looked, it wasn't anywhere to be found. After about 15 minutes I gave up and went outside to take some garbage out. As I was lifting up the lid of the rubbish bin I got this "vision" in my mind's eye of the envelope sitting on the floor underneath the dresser. 'How could that be possible?' I thought to myself. I didn't hide it underneath the dresser. So I ran up the stairs back into the bedroom and took the drawer right out of the dresser, and there it was, on the floor. It must have been in the drawer and somehow got pushed back so it fell out of the drawer onto the floor underneath the drawer. The first thing that occurred to me was "maybe I'm a remote viewer" lol. I doubt I have that ability, but it's creepy nonetheless. I've had this happen in other situations where I'm looking for things, but that was the strangest occurrence.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Déjà vu ~ When God thinks something is so funny he has to rewind it to show it to his friends

Doug Carlin: Have we met?

Claire Kuchever: Yeah, yeah we have...

Claire Kuchever: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?

Doug Carlin: I'd try. [Doug turns on the radio and the Beach Boys song from earlier plays, and he gives Claire an odd look]

Doug Carlin: Nah...

Click image to watch: (Danger SPOILER, if you haven't seen the film click HERE instead):

Link to Soundtrack only

edit on 20-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I lol'd so hard

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join