It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified War Game Simulates Iran Missile Strike on US Warship in Persian Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The two-week war game, called Internal Look, played out a narrative in which the United States found it was pulled into the conflict after Iranian missiles struck a Navy warship in the Persian Gulf, killing about 200 Americans, according to officials with knowledge of the exercise. The United States then retaliated by carrying out its own strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

This doesn't sound like very good news to me ! We all know how these so called "war games" actually turn out to happend just as they planned. Could this be telling us how ww 3 will start? It would certainly draw america into the war as the public will feel like they need retribution for a attack instigated by israel dragging us into another war costing american lives for what i feel is nothing . thoughts ?

ny times
edit on 21-3-2012 by Bcs8484 because: link fixed

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484

The two-week war game, called Internal Look, played out a narrative in which the United States found it was pulled into the conflict after Iranian missiles struck a Navy warship in the Persian Gulf, killing about 200 Americans, according to officials with knowledge of the exercise. The United States then retaliated by carrying out its own strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

This doesn't sound like very good news to me ! We all know how these so called "war games" actually turn out to happend just as they planned. Could this be telling us how ww 3 will start? It would certainly draw america into the war as the public will feel like they need retribution for a attack instigated by israel dragging us into another war costing american lives for what i feel is nothing . thoughts ?

proof of one war game that has ever happened as they planned, please?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The war games on 9/11 that was happending while the plans were hitting the towers. The one example you requested.

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Yes, link please?

I don't think that the American public will let this happen. Perhaps some of the more fluoridated individuals... I have noticed that most of those that are so willing to attack other peoples, have never been in a military unit, have never had recent family members in the military, and, most of all, have never seen the death of a human being/any horrors past "hostel" or any BS like that.

I know this doesn't apply to EVERYONE, just an observation.

Broken link on the OP, still, SF.
edit on 21-3-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Link has been fixed nsorry about that. I do agree most of the peopl that are willing to go to war are the ones who have never experienced the horrors of it. The senate and congress are quick to sacrifice american lives. Myself having served 3 tours personally know of the toll it takes on the man and woman along with there families.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting thread - though isn't it common sense to 'war game' a believable scenario? I mean, there is no benefit - or justification - for basing a war game on a Scottish invasion of America, is there? (not right now, anyway
)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Yes i have the same thoughts to. Its also true that war games happend all the time. Just knowing of the 9/11 war games that happend just how they said it would happend i thought this would be useful information to look back on if the next world war starts like this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree it could be the sparkle to WWIII, but please, stop saying "america lives" as if it is more than a "non-american life".

new topics

top topics

join