It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon predicts Israel will drag US into war with Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The message was braodacst throughout the world for all to view and hear, if your state did not offer you a chance to listen or read the transcript of that message then it is you who have failed as a citizen, regardless of race creed or color.
The title of the video has been chosen on purpose as a great deal of viewers will not view the video. 101 psyops.

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________
edit on 21-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Israel will be the reason the US goes to war next.

Well not just Israel but also the UN. Once Israel and Iran start there war which will ultimately happen, then the UN will beg for the US to intervene because we are the "big boy" on the block still. The US is still the most powerful and influential nation in the security council, and other members will ask for intervention to stop what will be a world war.

The only thing is once we intervene well then its open season for other countries to take sides and we will have a new world war on our hands.

My friends I am in the US Marine Corp, if Israel goes to war im afraid we will be dragged into another war, this one people defenitley don't want. I am ready to fight for my country and die if I have to, but not for Israel. I signed up to protected the freedoms of every American, not some Israeli.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Soooo Iraq and Afghanistan.... for our freedom?

It's time to stop this bull#. It's the information age for f*^k's sake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

I never said they were for our freedom, I didnt join to fight in Iraq and Afganistan. I joined because I wanted to, I knew it was a good thing to do. If we actually ever do meet a foe that well, is like the Germans in WW2 or we get invaded. Thats why I signed up.

You would be surprised to see the amount of military that thinks we should be out of afganistan by now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Or Israel can make a snake/cover attack into a US ship that is in the area and blame Iran for that... And bingo. Instant US ally.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Yeah, YOU joined the occupying forces, buddy. Nazi Germany will never happen again, because we are essentially Nazi Germany in "peacetime." If you didn't know, we still occupy Germany from WW2.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Israel is a freaking abomination, a true Slithering Thing that seems to bring the US nothing but pain, expense, war, and the hatred of nations that just want to mind their own business.

I mean, the US relationship with this country is just plain evil. If you can't see that you are too far gone to help.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not surprised by this prediction.... Where one goes, the other will soon follow

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Isnt this what EVERYONE here has been saying for years?

And people are suprised.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
and how many millions did it cost them to figure that no-brainer out ?

of course the genocidal psychopaths israel are going to drag the u.s into another war ... and most likely make the u.s fight it and foot the bill for it as well...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
isreal dragging US in to the war....copy?

That an " IRON CLAD " Duah there...copy?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
WE have 4 carriers over there,the Brits have one and all of Saud for land based stuff ... Can you say carpet bomb?

No, we don't. In fact, we haven't had an actual aircraft carrier since about 1984. We do have 2 Helo carriers, but one is currently on it's way back to Portsmouth for repairs after colliding with a tug and the other is near Norway on excersise.

What we do have in the Gulf is one type 23 Frigate, with another on the way to replace it and a Type 45, plus a few smaller minesweepers and the Auxiliary support vessels.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz
reply to post by caf1550

It's time to stop this bull#. It's the information age for f*^k's sake.

You think ? .........It's evolved from that, it's now mostly the disinformation age

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by caf1550

Yeah, YOU joined the occupying forces, buddy. Nazi Germany will never happen again, because we are essentially Nazi Germany in "peacetime." If you didn't know, we still occupy Germany from WW2.

Correctomundo!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Eventually when the war against Iran has started, Russia will start marching westwards and than you're up for a German surprise.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If you didn't know, we still occupy Germany from WW2.

No, you don't. What a ridiculous thing to say. I will give you a chance to educate yourself and retract your statement... You'll be saying you still occupy Japan next...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Weird how the U.S. being involved in Korea, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq, Kuwait, Iraq again, or Afganistan never dragged our "ally" Israel into war.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Officially the War against Germany never ended. There is also no peace treaty. This is pretty much common knowledge.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Officially the War against Germany never ended. There is also no peace treaty. This is pretty much common knowledge.

Yes, it did. Jeebus people, it takes 5 minutes to a quick search and avail yourself of the facts.

First of all, the War was over in 1945 with the German Instrument of Surrender on May 7th 1945. This ended the War.

The final settlement in 1990 ended the partition, the occupation (although the Allied side effectively ended it's control of Germany in 1955) and unified Germany.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
Israel will be the reason the US goes to war next.

Well not just Israel but also the UN. Once Israel and Iran start there war which will ultimately happen, then the UN will beg for the US to intervene because we are the "big boy" on the block still. The US is still the most powerful and influential nation in the security council, and other members will ask for intervention to stop what will be a world war.

The only thing is once we intervene well then its open season for other countries to take sides and we will have a new world war on our hands.

My friends I am in the US Marine Corp, if Israel goes to war im afraid we will be dragged into another war, this one people defenitley don't want. I am ready to fight for my country and die if I have to, but not for Israel. I signed up to protected the freedoms of every American, not some Israeli.

What you write here deserves so much respect and is exactly what the people of the world need every American to say.
The world does indeed not need another big time war and you guys definitely do NOT need to be sent into the battle zone because of the psychopath Netanyahu and his insane rhetoric.

Start demanding from your officials and delegates that YOU THE PEOPLE be heard, since an act of war in these days really do need the complete accept from the people not just a majority.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Yes, it did. Jeebus people, it takes 5 minutes to a quick search and avail yourself of the facts.

First of all, the War was over in 1945 with the German Instrument of Surrender on May 7th 1945. This ended the War.

The final settlement in 1990 ended the partition, the occupation (although the Allied side effectively ended it's control of Germany in 1955) and unified Germany.

Here are the facts:
www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join