It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 'strange sounds' - widespread Rumbling & houses Shaking - reported in WI, OK, BC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Newbie here, been reading for a while. Have been studying relationships of earth, sun, religion and prophecy since young. I think I have gained insight from an experience. "Question: what goes rattle, rock, and drop? Question 2. What goes pop, crackle, shake and smell? Question 3. What does Illuminati, UFOs and religion have in common? Question 4. Who financed the Movie 2012?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

watching. Recent quakes in us,the graphs show movent up

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I live in Michigan and this just happened about 8:40ish this morning when I took my kids to the park. It was an overcast this morning, so we couldn't see anything in the sky if we wanted to. Out of nowhere we started to hear noise. The loud rumbling sound was coming from the sky. At first my kids thought it was a tornado or thunder occurring but the sound was getting louder and louder. My kids were getting scarred so they started running. As my kids and I were crossing the street to get home, the rumbling stopped. Then it restarted but this time it lasted for 10 seconds. Not even 20 seconds after the rumbles; we heard two jets in the sky followed by a helicopter. That sound was scary because we didn't know where it was coming from.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observ321
watching. Recent quakes in us,the graphs show movent up

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Observ321

Sunspot 1439 will be coming around within the next few days. Sunspot 1450 is already set to deliver c-class flares. The Time line that I predict for the next round of supercharged CMEs to further charge our atmosphere will be between the 9th and 14th of April. This charging of our atmosphere and the effects thereof are akin to the softening of a shell. The effects from the sun immediately reflect in the core and mantle. Watch next time there are major flares within 3 or 4 days there will be a major earthquake. Again I think that the movie 2012 was done to subconsciously prepare for the the events. With 1450 and 1439 about to reveal their power the Gods are about to speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fiance reported something shaking the house in VA around 10 pm EST. Didn't think it was thunder since he didn't hear anything. Nothing has come up on USGS yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

Looks here, like a (magnitude 2?) happened in Rochester NY recently.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
I don't know how to do a "screen shot", so next time you view this link, it'l probably be different. Those readings come and go just like that.

Is it me, or is it wrong for California to be so incredibly -clustered- with these indications? It's just infested like a dog drowning in fleas.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

South Carolina had a 2.0 yesterday.
Maybe VA had something going on too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
LOL most residents do not believe

the USGS/Official latest story/explanation of "mini-quakes"

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So I thought I didn't believe these people that have heard these rumblings. Then the noise in Wisconsin was confirmed to be an auditory result of geological processes, which I didnt even realize was a thing.

Then yesterday 3/25/12, I was sitting in my living room and at 9:01 pm I heard what I thought was quiet rolling thunder which lasted for 30 seconds, I could hear/feel it in my body. I immediately noticed that the tv was shaking, but just a tiny bit. This stopped and started 3 times and was finished by 930.

I checked my weather app and there were no weather systems for at least a few hundred miles, and I know for sure it was not a truck/ train/plane.

This is the suburban south side of Chicago, and like Wisconsin is supposedly geologically stable, and clearly what I felt was quite minor, but it stuck with me as I had never noticed any kind of tremor before. There was no mention of it by the usgs or other organization, but it definitely happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My husband and I heard a low humming/rumbling sound today in Tulsa, Ok about 7:00pm central time. It lasted about 10 minutes. Very low, barely audible (wouldn't pick up on my video camera) but it's just a weird sound. We keep hearing it. Not sure what it is, no earthquakes recently in OK. Strange stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join