It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 'strange sounds' - widespread Rumbling & houses Shaking - reported in WI, OK, BC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alastair

Now that would be totally cool if someone could decipher it. Maybe there is deeper meaning into all the noises. Hmm, doubt the seismologists have even thought to check on that note. I think you may be on to something here.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In this video you can tell something is fishy with some of them but in others it feels more genuine.
Many of the notes seem to resonate when played together. I've tried using a tuner on the sound but since it's not isolated I cannot get a decent reading.

I've experimented with changing my tuning by a few hz and I noticed a brighter sound to it but it bothered me a bit too. I've got audio-visual synesthesia to some degree and it sounds strange but chords have personalities to me.
When I tuned it to the "new age" pitch it just felt "wrong".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alastair

Anyway to upload it? So, we can hear what you're hearing?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmar11
I kept hearing this last year, when everyone else was. It was insane.

I hadn't heard it since, and still haven't. Back then it was more of a loud, long string of sounds. But last night I heard three or four things that sounded a bit like thunder, or like someone dropped something that was extremely heavy, I'm talking something that weighed TONS, down the road. Nobody I know has said anything about it. I assume everyone thought it was thunder, since my husband did, but nobody else is in tune with the weather like I am that I know. It was merely sprinkling and the radar showed nothing but rainshowers. I know thunder, this wasn't it.

I am in Fort Smith and I thought I heard these sounds the other night. Normally any sound would be drown out with the sounds of the Airbase and Airport, but I doubt there were many flights going out during the storms that we had.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That is the scale in question but in other videos I'm hearing B's now. But those are the iffy ones that sound like Cloverfield. The horn being the thing that plays that scale seems like a cute little "coincidence".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If there is a place called Carvon or Canarvon or something that sounds similar nearbye to these events..there will be a notable quake/geological event there soon...pls let ppl you care for know to store water..food storage wont be necessary.

yes..i know..im a nutjob no correspondance will be entered into....

ro

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of when I was younger. I can't believe I'd forgotten this until just now. I live in upstate new york and it was around the time I was interested in UFOs and stuff and I distinctly remember walking outside and hearing this very sound go on and on for hours. I tried to tell myself it was just an airplane but it kept going on.

www.youtube.com...=950s

Very similar to this one, which is a definite G on the bass clef. The sounds would make me so afraid, I wish I had recorded them but that was 5 years or so ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's simple, the earth is an egg. The reason there is life on earth is because the earth has life growing inside of it. The global warming of the recent decades have acted like an incubator. Now the egg is getting ready to hatch which is the cause of the noises/rumblings and seismic activity (earthquakes). I'd say Dec 2012 is a pretty good estimate for a prediction of when the egg will finally hatch.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I heard some rumbling here in Waukesha, WI on Monday, but that's far from Clintonville. It was around 7 or 8am, and sounded out of place, but eventually I thought it was just thunder. I couldn't really pinpoint what it was because I was just waking up. It might have been why I woke up -- the rumbling -- I don't know. I haven't seen this video or heard anything in the news until I read this thread. Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alastair
www.youtube.com...

That is the scale in question but in other videos I'm hearing B's now. But those are the iffy ones that sound like Cloverfield. The horn being the thing that plays that scale seems like a cute little "coincidence".

From the video-sounds, I wrote down the frequencies that my droid-phone with the "G-strings" app actually seemed to catch - long enough to indicate. They were:

75.0, (D=73.4)
112.6, (A=110, B=123.5)
118.3, (")
133.5, (C-130.8)
222.1 (A=220)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wonder if it could be Hapgoods "earth crust displacement" starting to happen! I know it is a movie plot but look at 911 and the XFiles shoot off in April 2001 about the government crashing a plane remote controlled into the twin towers.....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I tried that too but I don't know if it's accurate as it read G as A and kept switching but thanks for the input.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I live 3 miles north of Santa Rosa New Mexico in the country. About three of four days ago I was home in the middle of the day with the doors open and I heard and felt a rumbling thunder sound that repeated about three times. It was not very loud and if I was in the city or if I had the TV on I probably would not have noticed it. I told my wife about it and then today I heard about what is going on in Wisconsin and it has got me freaked out.

Any other reports of the thunder like sound in New Mexico?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
reply to post by decepticonLaura

In the last video a barn was destroyed, which is pretty cool (no one was injured.)

She's not upset about the barn but she's upset that she can't sue someone

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I live in Las Vegas, NV and I also heard some strange sounds for about a minute earlier today with a slight rumbling. Strange indeed because I thought nothing of it until I read this report.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
strange indeed. i grew up near clintonville and now live an hour south. we've had strange weather this year too. from around 20 degrees and snowy to 80 degrees in two weeks. so maybe it's something to do with the ground being heated too fast...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Give me a star if you live in Phoenix and feel like you're ripped off from all this excitement. Other than the 1997 Phoenix lights, it's fricken boring over here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sounds like one of those 'Mega-Drills' they use to cut through granite and such- over and under ground. Anyone put their ear to the ground to see if the vibration intensity increases? Worked for the Native Americans, I guess......Maybe not....
edit on 3/22/2012 by be4ne1 because: punc.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Haha, I was just gonna say. Nothing in AZ. That can be a clue though. We have very tough dirt, that is mixed with caliche ( a clay if you will ) . There is no fracking in this dirt. No one is taking our dirt to help with fracking.

If it is because they are building bunkers? To hard to build them here! There is a reason most homes here do NOT have basements. It cost to much, as it is to hard to get into the earth to build them.

I think it is a mixture of all the above. .... Now that one video I listened to , sounded to me like freeway sounds of cars in a distance. but I have heard some that are spooky.

Arizona is nice and boring, and I like it that way

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I live in northwest Ohio near the Toledo area, and as much as I'd like too, I've still yet to hear these noises or feel the rumblings..other than YouTube ofcourse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join