It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Earthquake Mega-Simulation Drill Coincided With Earthquake; Was it HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This is a theory I've been kicking around in my own way since all the weird weather, the non-winter here for the most part, the tornadoes, etc. I wondered how long before somebody lay the blame on HAARP. So why not include Earthquakes?
They don't actually come clean with the true function of HAARP now do they? We know about it, we speculate, hence the theories. So here's the story on from yes all be it Before its News. Coincidence or intentional, what's your take on things?

Live Free or Die

Translation via Facebook:Translation:

"State System for Civil (public) Protection
Mega Simulation
Setting: Presence and effect of an earthquake of 7.9 on the Richter Scale.
Participants: General Public, Schools and Hospitals, both public and private, businesses, social and private agencies

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a thought

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 21-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Ive been wondering. maybe TPTB know certain galactic events are going on and earthquakes/ changes are a givein. I sometimes wonder if they've been using HAARP to stimulate earthquakes ? release pressure so that other areas dont suffer quakes. Turning something negative into a offensive weapon effectively....

Could be a possibility. If so this mexico quake could have been to alleviate pressure. Maybe to avoid New Madrid or Yellowstone from popping.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I believe that you are closer than anything for how they'd likely use technology like this if it had that ability. At least we know the saying about what paves the road to that hot place down below (No..not Australia..lol).

That is the problem though....The government can't pave a bike trail without potholes and I sure wouldn't trust their meddling with tectonic stresses to work out quite how they planned it. What ever does when Uncle is at the controls? They could tinker to avoid a 7 quake they think could happen and throw someone else a friggen 10 as an "ooopsy" moment.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Holy moly! first i thought, well "before its news", so not a very trustworthy site.
But then i checked, and the website of the civil protection of chiapas really exists, with the given date, drill and everything
www.proteccioncivil.chiapas.gob.mx... egaSimulacro/index.htm

mind as well the logo with the pyramid!!!!

Please can somebody save this website, i am currently on a mobile device, so i can't.

this is so blatant, together with the 188days cycle, plus now we have an annoucement of day, time AND place

edit on 21-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: Typos

Edit, link was not working, 2nd try Proteccioncivil
edit on 21-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Holy moly! first i thought, well before its news, so not a very trustworthy site.
But then i checked, and the website of the civil protection really exists, with the given date, drill and everything

Please can somebody save this website, i am currently on a mobile device, so i can't.

this is so blatant, together with the 188days cycle, plus now we have an annoucement of day, time AND place

Saved the original and an English translation.

Meanwhile, wtf?!?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Holy moly! first i thought, well before its news, so not a very trustworthy site.
But then i checked, and the website of the civil protection really exists, with the given date, drill and everything

"No se encuentra la página". Translates to, "I hope you got a screenshot."

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Somehow the link got cut off, i added it in my first post (last line) the page is still online.
wonder how long. Anyway i also did a screenshot now.

but still WTF?????

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Saved the original and an English translation.

Meanwhile, wtf?!?

Would you mind posting a full size screenshot in English? I need it for the show and for some reason Google Translate has taken a dump on me. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I do not believe it was HHARP. I believe it is the manifestation of major climate change and we have yet to see all of it's effects.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
why is that link dead? What did it contain that needed to be removed so quickly?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It was announced weeks earlier. This was haarp. Your correct about earth changes though it seems. Maybe another quake in a day or so :s

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Would you mind posting a full size screenshot in English? I need it for the show and for some reason Google Translate has taken a dump on me. Thanks.

Hope this works!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Link isn't dead, it's here.

www.proteccioncivil.chiapas.gob.mx...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Here you are OldCorp!!!

Hope that helps ya with the show!

And to see the page, use this link... www.proteccioncivil.chiapas.gob.mx
It's up for now.

OiO

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well this is getting creepy, with the 188 days theory and all

When was that drill announcement issued?....they were even right about the strenght of the earthquake...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

reply to post by khimbar

reply to post by OneisOne

THANK YOU! Now I can show it THREE times.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Holy moly! first i thought, well "before its news", so not a very trustworthy site. But then i checked, and the website of the civil protection of chiapas really exists, with the given date, drill and everything www.proteccioncivil.chiapas.gob.mx... egaSimulacro/index.htm mind as well the logo with the pyramid!!!! Please can somebody save this website, i am currently on a mobile device, so i can't. this is so blatant, together with the 188days cycle, plus now we have an annoucement of day, time AND place

Moral of this story:

Whenever govt stage a major earthquake drill, be very nervous for the area selected and even more importantly use that nervous energy to prepare accordingly if in the zone.

No coincidences here.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't think that Obama wants to point haarp to the exact location where his daughter is righ now.

Do you know that the Obama daughter is in Oaxaca with his friends?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
my mind is running wild, so i d like to think aloud and put down possibilites:

- drill and earthquake happening at the same time without foreknowledge, by pure coincidence (i d say naaah)
- there was foreknowledge of a quake coming. (seems very realistic)

Since prediction of natural earthquakes with precise dates is merely impossible:

- earthquake not natural, but produced by tech, as for instance haarp or other means ?
- earthquake natural, but predictable since produced by alignment of planets ?
- 188 cycle is true ?
- maybe a very gifted psychic predicted it?
- something completely different, which does not cross my mind at the time?

what are your takes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join