It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Having read the latest executive order NDRP by president Obama, giving him and his CFR/AIPAC friends the full right to seize all property and practically call for Martial law should he so see it fit one can only wonder...

These are the times where things are no more as they used to be. Where the constitution once shining on the face of every citizen, like a sun from a clear sky, now remains invisible behind the thick smoke from a nation under fire.

These are the times when your innocent child can be shot on a mere dark nights stroll and the police behind the deed, go scot-free.

These are the times when the anxiety filling words, like war, poverty and greed are mentioned way more often, than releasing words like genuine peace, love knowledge and prosperity.

These are the times when a Nobel peace prize is only delivered to acclaimed warmongers and evil doers.

These are the times when black is white and white is black. When bravery in is but an empty word and not the reality of an actual deed in the name of expected decency.

These are the times when man has ceased to reason with his good conscience and surrendered to evil because a few has managed to loot an entire nation blind under the guise of a higher righteousness..

These are no longer the times of a the land of the free and the home of the brave.

We forfeited the right to that national anthem a long time ago.

If not American, what then am I and you?

edit on 21-3-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

I think that painting needs to go viral, to be honest. Maybe we could buy a nice big framed copy of it, and give it to Obama in a special ceremony.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It looks like a great one to use as the Portrait for that Hall in the White House... We can move from the Proud visages of Washington, Jackson and Grant to the almost goofy looking Eisenhower and Baby Bush to this one.... yeah... The progression would almost be logical as this was reached at the end.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Now that is just inflammatory!

Personal Disclosure: You know ... that tree of liberty needs a good watering methinks!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It looks like a great one to use as the Portrait for that Hall in the White House... We can move from the Proud visages of Washington, Jackson and Grant to the almost goofy looking Eisenhower and Baby Bush to this one.... yeah... The progression would almost be logical as this was reached at the end.

"This is going to be used as your portrait in the White House, Mr Obama. This is your legacy. This is how you will be remembered, all over the planet, possibly for thousands of years; as the man who burned the American Constitution.

How do you feel about that?"
edit on 21-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OP - "If not American, what then am I and you? "

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
1 John 2:15

"But he (Jesus) continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."
John 8:23

OP, the picture tells you what is coming. Our leaders listen to the whispers of spirits that tell them that they can have the WHOLE WORLD, that man is not worthy to have dominion over this Earth, that an animal for food is "animal cruelty" but abortion of human babies is a right, that humans are parasites on the back of mother earth which need to be exterminated. They BELIEVE them and many more millions are of the same belief.

OP, let the world go. Fight for and seek your eternal life. This world has happened from God's viewpoint and He's made it clear how it ends. Those drawn into the rapidly expanding hypocritical belief system are those leading mankind to the End. They seek to be gods on this Earth, in charge of their own destinies. Everything of God, including that Constitution which guaranteed religious freedom to those of the Israel of God, is being targeted. That Constitutional framework stands in the way of those who think of themselves as god.

"In this is love: it was not that we loved God, but he has loved us, and he sent us his Son, the atonement for the sake of our sins."

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
OP, let the world go. Fight for and seek your eternal life. This world has happened from God's viewpoint and He's made it clear how it ends. Those drawn into the rapidly expanding hypocritical belief system are those leading mankind to the End. They seek to be gods on this Earth, in charge of their own destinies. Everything of God, including that Constitution which guaranteed religious freedom to those of the Israel of God, is being targeted. That Constitutional framework stands in the way of those who think of themselves as god.

As swami Sivananda constantly said, the purpose of human life is God realisation; what Christians know as reconciliation with God, and salvation.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
-- Matthew 6:19-21

Fearlessness, singleness of soul, the will Always to strive for wisdom; opened hand And governed appetites; and piety And love of lonely study; humbleness, Uprightness, heed to injure nought which lives, Truthfulness, slowness unto wrath, a mind That lightly letteth go what others prize; And equanimity, and charity Which spieth no man's faults; and tenderness Towards all that suffer; a contented heart, Fluttered by no desires; a bearing mild, Modest, and grave, with manhood nobly mixed With patience, fortitude, and purity; An unrevengeful spirit, never given To rate itself too high; - such be the signs, O Indian Price! of him whose feet are set On that fair path which leads to heavenly birth!

Deceitfulness, and arrogance, and pride, Quickness to anger, harsh and evil speech, And ignorance, to its own darkness blind, These be the signs, My Prince! of him whose birth Is fated for the regions of the vile.

The Heavenly Birth brings to deliverance, So should'st thou know! The birth with Asuras Brings into bondage. Be thou joyous, Prince Whose lot is set apart for heavenly Birth.

Two stamps there are marked on all living men, Divine and Undivine; I spake to thee By what marks thou shouldst know the Heavenly Man, Hear from me now of the Unheavenly!

They comprehend not, the Unheavenly, How souls go forth from Me; nor how they come Back unto Me: nor is there Truth in these, Nor purity, nor rule of Life. "This world Hath not a Law, nor Order, nor a Lord," So say they: "nor hath risen up by Cause Following on Cause, in perfect purposing, But is none other than a House of Lust." And, this thing thinking, all those ruined ones Of little wit, dark-minded - give themselves To evil deeds, the curses of their kind. Surrendered to desires insatiable, Full of deceitfulness, folly, and pride, In blindness cleaving to their errors, caught Into the sinful course, they trust this lie As it were true - this lie which leads to death Finding in Pleasure all the good which is, And crying "Here it finisheth!"

Ensnared In nooses of a hundred idle hopes, Slaves to their passion and their wrath, they buy Wealth with base deeds, to glut hot appetites; "Thus much, to-day," they say, "we gained! thereby Such and such wish of heart shall have its fill; And this is ours! and th' other shall be ours! To-day we slew a foe, and we will slay Our other enemy to-morrow! Look! Are we not lords? Make we not goodly cheer? Is not our fortune famous, brave, and great? Rich are we, proudly born! What other men Live like to us? Kill, then, for sacrifice!

Cast largesse, and be merry!" So they speak Darkened by ignorance; and so they fall Tossed to and fro with projects, tricked, and bound In net of black delusion, lost in lusts Down to foul Naraka. Conceited, fond, Stubborn and proud, dead-drunken with the wine Of wealth, and reckless, all their offerings Have but a show of reverence, being not made In piety of ancient faith. Thus vowed To self-hood, force, insolence, feasting, wrath, These My blasphemers, in the forms they wear And in the forms they breed, my foemen are, Hateful and hating; cruel, evil, vile, Lowest and least of men, whom I cast down Again, and yet again, at end of lives, Into some devilish womb, whence - birth by birth The devilish wombs re-spawn them, all beguiled; And, till they find and worship Me, sweet Prince! Tread they that Nether Road.

The Doors of Hell Are threefold, whereby men to ruin pass, The door of Lust, the door of Wrath, the door Of Avarice. Let a man shun those three! He who shall turn aside from entering All those three gates of Narak, wendeth straight To find his peace, and comes to Swarga's gate.

-- Chapter 16, the Bhagavad Gita

This is good advice.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The question to all readers of this thread is;

Do you recognize a

Coup d'état
when it is taking place?

This is not about right or left, conspiracy or even the racial color of the president. This is about honoring those in your family's history, whom while being in their twenties were storming the beaches of Normandie or the japanese at Iwo Jima, dying for your sake.

Yes your sake. Their fear and pain as they died loosing their youth was for you, to have a decent life as their grand children they were never destined to hold and play with like any loving grand dad. You, whom they wished a life where they couldn't, and continue, what they could only dream of.

Are you telling me that this CFR/AIPAC stooge is going to be allowed to nullify those rights, that so many have bled for till this day, without a single protest or counter action?

Obama has truly emerged as the modern version of Ludvig XVI, with his black Marie Antoinette at his side, whom likewise is asking the ppl to tighten their belts and prepare for tough times by eating "cookies" (read food of little nourishment).

He is the one asking your brothers and sisters to go fight endless wars, so he and his bankster friends can fill their coffins with the looted gold (your future pensions), and refuse the returning maimed soldiers, a decent life as gratitude for their service.

While the White House throws endless million dollar parties to the tunes of earth wind and fire, million of americans are homeless. Without rights, without chance to get a decent life; with children asking why their parents don't give them any food when they return from school close to faint from starvation? Is that the America your grandparents fought for ?

Are you telling me that honor, duty and the will to fight such injustice in this country has magically disappeared and been replaced by the accepted notion of Fascism with its black and red colors of death?

You tell me...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You know who is the worst of the Constitution burners?
We are, the American people.
It's in our power to stop it from happening and yet...more than half of us don't even realize it's happening and half among those that do realize it think it's fine as long as it isn't our group being affected.

*Disclaimer, I didn't actually take a poll.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by petrus4

Are you telling me that this CFR/AIPAC stooge is going to be allowed to nullify those rights, that so many have bled for till this day, without a single protest or counter action?

No. There are those of us who will, in the ways that we are capable, fight for your Constitution, Americans.

We are not necessarily those who the conservatives among you would view as your first choice. We may not always even be, ironically, from your own country.

We are not the beautiful people, some of us. We are not the acceptable. We are not those clad in suit and tie.

But what we do have, is an emotional, intuitive, reflexive awareness of what your Constitution stands for, and what it means to the world at large; as well as a recognition of the black abyss that the world will be thrown into, if it is lost.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A scene from a recent film here, also seems appropriate.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I don't agree with that completely, but yes we let it happen. Problem is we have been losing it one generation at a time. Obama's just going through the final stages of whats been happening for a long time.

Clinton: Bump
Bush: Set
Obama: Spike

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Kali74

I don't agree with that completely, but yes we let it happen. Problem is we have been losing it one generation at a time. Obama's just going through the final stages of whats been happening for a long time.

Clinton: Bump
Bush: Set
Obama: Spike

This is true. I am inclined to believe that it goes back literally for millennia, thehoneycomb.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
People need to study more history, they need to emphasize it in school. And by history I don't mean "history of obscure peoples and their suffering used to club Americans over the head with guilt." I mean a history of America, and how awesome we are. To inspire the kiddies. Instead we turn them into thugs, what the heck is wrong with us!

top topics

join