The Suicide Bomber's Doctrine!

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
reply to post by Jameela
 





Is there anyone who could understand this if you have not walked this mile?


i am from a culture that nurtured me with the opportunity to walk the mile

may i suggest an additional essential doctrine of a suicide bomber ::

as sala malaikum


"And hold fast, all together, by the Rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God's favor on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brethren; and you were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does God make His Signs clear to you, that you may be guided." Qur'an 3:103


salaam
peace
سلام



وعليكم السلام

beautiful ayah

mashallah a nice nasheed, shukran


Allahumma Salli ala Mohammed wa Ale Mohammed wa Ajjil Farajahum




posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
And exactly this thread and way of thinking is what keeps the circle go round and round.. It's been like this forever.. always pointing fingers at each other and fighting fire with fire.. *sigh* i get the feeling, the world will never break away from this infinite loop..


It never will break away, it doesn't matter.

This world is a festering open sewer. 100% straight-up fact.

Animals kill other animals. People kill animals. People kill people. Animals kill people. And so on. Unless you are a plant, this planet is a charnel house full of blood-slicked bones.

At least we are mortal so it will all be over someday one way or another. The true horror would be if life in this hellworld went on forever.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by Elexio
And exactly this thread and way of thinking is what keeps the circle go round and round.. It's been like this forever.. always pointing fingers at each other and fighting fire with fire.. *sigh* i get the feeling, the world will never break away from this infinite loop..


It never will break away, it doesn't matter.

This world is a festering open sewer. 100% straight-up fact.

Animals kill other animals. People kill animals. People kill people. Animals kill people. And so on. Unless you are a plant, this planet is a charnel house full of blood-slicked bones.

At least we are mortal so it will all be over someday one way or another. The true horror would be if life in this hellworld went on forever.


It can end. But all the people of the world must have a unity in standing against the evil powers who want to subject us all.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela
 


shukran

la ilaha illallahul
there is none worth worshipping but allah



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
reply to post by Jameela
 


shukran

la ilaha illallahul
there is none worth worshipping but allah


Alhamdolillahi Rabbi al Alameen

All Praise be to Allah (azwj) Lord of all the worlds
edit on 27-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Gramlengo
 


Who was the soldier in Afghanistan killing if not civilians, what was this act if not a terrorist act?

American aim to kill anyone they can, they do not care women children innocent or not.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


So because one American soldier killed civilians it automatically means all American soldiers are out to kill civilians? It's not nearly comparable to muslim's side, because there are thousands of cases where they've killed civilians (who are also muslim, so you can't use the excuse that it's because the middle east is invaded), and it happens each and every day.
edit on 3/27/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Gramlengo
 


Who was the soldier in Afghanistan killing if not civilians, what was this act if not a terrorist act?

American aim to kill anyone they can, they do not care women children innocent or not.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


So because one American soldier killed civilians it automatically means all American soldiers are out to kill civilians? It's not nearly comparable to muslim's side, because there are thousands of cases where they've killed civilians (who are also muslim, so you can't use the excuse that it's because the middle east is invaded), and it happens each and every day.
edit on 3/27/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)


I simply used one example... did you prefer I use more examples?



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Gramlengo
 


Who was the soldier in Afghanistan killing if not civilians, what was this act if not a terrorist act?

American aim to kill anyone they can, they do not care women children innocent or not.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


So because one American soldier killed civilians it automatically means all American soldiers are out to kill civilians? It's not nearly comparable to muslim's side, because there are thousands of cases where they've killed civilians (who are also muslim, so you can't use the excuse that it's because the middle east is invaded), and it happens each and every day.
edit on 3/27/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)


I simply used one example... did you prefer I use more examples?


Go ahead and use as many examples as you want, your point will still fail because the few examples you may come up with don't represent every soldier.
On the other hand I have thousands of examples of muslims killing civilians, so it is accurate to say this is a common occurrence.
Sorry but statistics aren't your friend right now.



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Gramlengo
 


Who was the soldier in Afghanistan killing if not civilians, what was this act if not a terrorist act?

American aim to kill anyone they can, they do not care women children innocent or not.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


So because one American soldier killed civilians it automatically means all American soldiers are out to kill civilians? It's not nearly comparable to muslim's side, because there are thousands of cases where they've killed civilians (who are also muslim, so you can't use the excuse that it's because the middle east is invaded), and it happens each and every day.
edit on 3/27/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)


I simply used one example... did you prefer I use more examples?


Go ahead and use as many examples as you want, your point will still fail because the few examples you may come up with don't represent every soldier.
On the other hand I have thousands of examples of muslims killing civilians, so it is accurate to say this is a common occurrence.
Sorry but statistics aren't your friend right now.


1.5 million in Iraq





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join