It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suicide Bomber's Doctrine!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
So this is the doctrine I defend. A suicide bomber says;

When I see that my land is taken.

When I see that my mother and sister are molested.

When I see that my father has been killed.

When I see that my resources are being taken.

When I see uncertainty of being alive or killed tomorrow

When I see that occupiers are greedy and want it all.

I choose to kill as many occupiers as I can, even if I self destruct.

Is there anyone who could understand this if you have not walked this mile?
edit on 21-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

This is BS. Most of those suicide bombers are killing....MUSLIMS not the "occupiers".
Lets take Iraq as an example.
90% of suicide bomber attacks have been staged against Iraqi police or paramilitary forces, not against US bases or their troops. Not to mention that most of those suicide bombers in Iraq are from....SAUDI ARABIA -ey, those backward religious zealots are going to Iraq to kill Iraqis. So lets cut the "freedom fighter kamikaze" BS and call them what they really are - religious fanatics.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

1-I stated this earlier in the thread, I am not supporting these acts, but I do understand fully the cause of the acts, this thread is about trying to explain the causes that lead to such a desperate mental state. My prayer was that in bringing the topic up and showing what leads to it and causes it, that it would effect a greater understanding between peoples.

2-You who live in the west do not understand what people in the middle eastern countries go through, what ordinary citizens deal with and the losses we have endured. 2aWe lost human rights in Iran when the west put the Shah in power, Saddam Hussain was no better and the west put him in power too, then killed hundreds of thousands to remove him. This story is repeated in almost every single country, the west eliminates elected governments (or at least governments the people wanted) and replaces them.3- The House of Saud is the most dictatorial and evil regime in all the middle east, and guess what? They are best friends with the west!

The most brutal regimes are either propped up by the west or placed into power by the west, and the people have grown weary of the west meddling to the extent we are nothing but slaves being killed at the whims of the west, controlled by western alliances and not allowed any measure of freedom or human dignity.

4-You all blame us for people like Osama Bin Laden yet he was CIA then conned people into following him while he was still CIA! Just look at the damage this has caused the arab peoples!

5-I do not approve suicide attacks, and I do not support them, but we can seek to understand their causes and end the cause, once the cause no longer exists then we can hope for peace in our world. It will take a long time to rebuild all the damage these last 100 years (or so) have wreaked, but it can be done.

Make sense?

edit on 22-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

1-
my, but you did come off as convincing and i am capable of seeing things from anthers point of view.
it's called empathy. something lacking in the majority of my "fellow" westerners as you have seen. the west has gone into full blown psychopathy for the most part i'm afraid. you'll find little or no understanding from the vast majority here, i'm afraid.

2however i'd appreciate it if don't lump me with all the psychopathic warmongers and useful drones that have flocked here. after all i do sympathize and gave you your 2nd flag.

2a rights are not granted by laws or governments they are natural requirements for human survival as humans and are necessary. for the survival of human societies.
nobody can take them away or grant them, unless you allow them.

3 i am fully aware that the house of Scum is a major backer of terrorism, especially against other sects of islam
trash that should be exterminated and the quicker the better.

4 i have done no such thing, OBL was a cia asset and may even still be alive with a new face and identity,he is no representative of the ME unless you're talking about MEasterners corrupted by the western psychopaths. again just because most westerners are psychotic doesn't mean all are.

my point is that until you turn your back on doctrines, isms, politics, or religion, you will be looking at the world through a very small hole and act with very limited independence. and the pendulum will continue swinging.

so try not to mistake all hands extended in your direction as being extended in violence, okay?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Don't you love the truth of the saying 'history is written by the victors"? It might be why your 'version' of history and mine differ. You seem to have written history, might want to ask people who were there though, Afghanis know, they lived through it.

as far as when was the last time I stood with non-muslim who were being oppressed? Well, every day is that answer.

Strange indeed that you have seen Muslim stand for the rights of Christians and other religions that I do not belong to (as I am not Druze or Alawite or Christian), do not think to accuse me without proof.

indeed the psychosis is strong with many

To underscore the personal meaning of events of international scope, I offer three scenarios on a small scale. These events don't involve countries and entire peoples. The players are a few individuals, and the setting is a single neighborhood.

It's your neighborhood, and you're one of the players.

Situation One:

Several of Sam's friends are viciously murdered. Sam says he knows who did it, and he can prove it. Most people, including Sam, think that the suspected murderer is hiding in Tom's house. Sam demands that Tom surrender the alleged killer. Tom responds that he'd be happy to do so; Tom requests only that Sam show him the evidence that the suspected killer is, in fact, guilty. Sam insists he has the evidence, so Tom can't imagine why the request would be problematic.

Sam refuses Tom's offer and repeats his demand that Tom surrender the supposedly guilty man without conditions. Tom says again that he'd be glad to comply with Sam's demand; he only asks that Sam offer the evidence that Sam says he has. This back-and-forth continues; neither Sam nor Tom will alter his position. In frustration, Tom finally declares: "Look, I'll do everything you demand. You say you have evidence proving he's guilty. So show it to me. Then you can have him. You can have everything you say you want."

At that point, Sam yells: "THIS MEANS WAR!!" Sam means it. He kills Tom and his entire family, destroys Tom's house, murders several of his neighbors and wrecks much of the neighborhood.

Seeming Madness: The Suffocating Unreality that Kills

How would you describe Sam's behavior? Note that, in all of these scenarios, Sam's victim repeatedly assures Sam that he can have whatever Sam says he wants. Every time, despite the fact that Sam can have everything he says he wants -- and despite the further fact that Sam gets everything he says he wants -- Sam's only response is: "THIS MEANS WAR!!"

We can certainly conclude that what Sam says he wants is not what he actually wants. The scenarios compel a further conclusion, an especially terrible one: what Sam actually wants can be achieved in only one way -- the destruction of his victim. And as I've indicated, the destruction always encompasses more than just a single victim: other people are destroyed as well.

It is tempting to say that Sam is a homicidal maniac. In one sense, that's true, and I will not argue the point. But the full truth is far worse: what if Sam isn't "just" a homicidal maniac? What if he knows exactly what he wants and has set in motion a plan to achieve it? Note this: so far, Sam's plan has worked.

For this is the view of the ruling class: "America is God. God's Will be done."

What they want is dominion over the world. They intend to have it. In pursuit of this aim, as they believe the necessity arises, they will destroy anyone and anything that stands in their way. To describe their behavior as insane is to miss the much more critical point, and to minimize the far greater danger. They know exactly what they're doing. They're hoping that you do not. To date, far too many people oblige them.

Don't help them in their pursuit of brutality, oppression, murder and vast destruction. I state again: they know exactly what they're doing. Be sure you judge them accordingly.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Don't you love the truth of the saying 'history is written by the victors"? It might be why your 'version' of history and mine differ. You seem to have written history, might want to ask people who were there though, Afghanis know, they lived through it.

No, that is not the reason our "versions" differ.

Afghans are not the only ones who lived through it, nor are they the only ones who were there. I question someone who was there ever single day.

as far as when was the last time I stood with non-muslim who were being oppressed? Well, every day is that answer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Catholic and Christian clergy in Syria are begging Christians not to support the uprising, but no one is listening to their voice, because it does not serve the interest of the US and Israel.

Funny isn't it I am the one supporting the rights of Christians to be able to live in a country that grants them religious freedom while US and Israeli governments are working hard to get these freedoms taken away.

I missed the part in that post where you were "supporting the rights of Christians to be able to live in a country that grants them religious freedom". I see the part where you are supporting the clergy's pleas for Christians to stay out of an Islamic fight, but where are you supporting non-muslims who are being oppressed? Are you saying that Christians in Syria are oppressed under the rule of Muslims, and you're against that?

This next is off my blog that I am not allowed to link to so I will quote this portion;

Syria has a secular government, and as such affords such things as religious freedom, something any American would agree is good, yet, Syrian opposition forces have categorically stated this will be the first thing removed from public policy when they obtain power;

“It is time to come back home and rule the Syrian Muslim people who live under the umbrella of the secular regime that supports and protects the principles of tolerance, and guarantees the freedom of thinking and embracing whatever belief the people choose. Such a freedom was the main reason that made the other non-Muslim sects of the Syrian people able to step forward and have a rank and a good contribution in the Syrian life, and also share the wealth with the Muslims on their own land. It is time for us to come back and force all the other non-Muslim sects to shrink and step back. These sects are the infidel Christians, the criminal Alawites and the infidel Druzes.” (The Truth about Syria)

The first question in anyone’s mind is why the American government is showing full support of this group, a party deemed terrorists to whom it is illegal under the Patriot Act to fund.

Strange indeed that you have seen Muslim stand for the rights of Christians and other religions that I do not belong to (as I am not Druze or Alawite or Christian), do not think to accuse me without proof.

Accuse you of what?

In your blog quoted here, are you supporting secular rule in Syria over Islamic rule? Do you support the same principle in Iran, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, etc?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Suicide bombing is punishable by hell according to Kuran .
Killing even one single innocent human being is also punishable by being sent to hell too .
A suicide bomber has got no legs to stand on according to Islamic doctrine , pun intended .

A muslim who commits suicide is a sinning muslim according to Islam .
A muslim who kills an innocent human being is a sinning muslim according to Islam .

By the grace of Allah , a muslim must find a way to avoid these acts of evil .

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
don't worry OP
it all comes to an end soon for all the combatants
..till the next time

ALBERT PIKE'S LETTER TO GUISSEPPE MAZZINI :
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the 'agentur' (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute Atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

endrtimes.blogspot.ca...

the luciferians need that 6 million sacrifice for real to get their whatever
there are right now 6 million jews living in Israel and Iran together.
it would be good time to finish up the plan

as they say: make hate while the sun shines!
problem reaction solution

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You all blame us for people like Osama Bin Laden yet he was CIA then conned people into following him while he was still CIA! Just look at the damage this has caused the arab peoples!

Osama Bin Laden was not CIA. He was never CIA, nor was he ever trained or supported by the CIA. It was not for lack of CIA overtures. Bin Laden actually rejected CIA support during the Soviet Afghan war as "tainted".

He wasn't much of a fighter during that war, either, but man, he could build stuff like "public works" like nobody's business.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media? whatreallyhappened.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

Don't the bin ladens still get some big US contracts?
Edit maybe not with the US, at least I didn't find any just now)
edit on 22-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Probably. The family is pretty big in construction in Saudi Arabia. Are you the sort of fellow who would kill off the entire family because you got the red ass at one of them? It's OK by me if you're that way - I know a lot of other people like that, and that's the only reason I can think of that would legitimize casting a shadow over an entire family because of one of the black sheep it produced.

Tim Osman was not OBL. I'm not sure if he's still alive, or if he ever really was. I've seen no evidence for his existence beyond a faked up memo alleged to be a CIA itinerary, and the faking is so obvious it's painful.

As I recall, it had something to do with an alleged visit to California - I dunno, maybe he wanted to get some surfing in or something, but the CIA Afghan office for Operation Cyclone was run by 3 guys in a dusty-assed basement office at Langley, Virginia - not California. It was headed up by a guy named Gust Avrakotos, who is dead now. Not much in the way of resources, and they didn't even give them an office with a view!

Do you seriously think a top-notch, Super-Duper Sekrit Squirrel is going to jot down hand written notes in the margin of a classified memo in the clear, then let it "get away"?

That's like Super-Duper Sekrit Squirrel Spy Class 101 - you know, the one where they give you the Ovaltine decoder ring!

edit on 2012/3/22 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Probably. The family is pretty big in construction in Saudi Arabia. Are you the sort of fellow who would kill off the entire family because you got the red ass at one of them? It's OK by me if you're that way - I know a lot of other people like that, and that's the only reason I can think of that would legitimize casting a shadow over an entire family because of one of the black sheep it produced.

Tim Osman was not OBL. I'm not sure if he's still alive, or if he ever really was. I've seen no evidence for his existence beyond a faked up memo alleged to be a CIA itinerary, and the faking is so obvious it's painful.

As I recall, it had something to do with an alleged visit to California - I dunno, maybe he wanted to get some surfing in or something, but the CIA Afghan office for Operation Cyclone was run by 3 guys in a dusty-assed basement office at Langley, Virginia - not California. It was headed up by a guy named Gust Avrakotos, who is dead now. Not much in the way of resources, and they didn't even give them an office with a view!

Do you seriously think a top-notch, Super-Duper Sekrit Squirrel is going to jot down hand written notes in the margin of a classified memo in the clear, then let it "get away"?

That's like Super-Duper Sekrit Squirrel Spy Class 101 - you know, the one where they give you the Ovaltine decoder ring!

ummm
I support jurisprudence ( of which there has been none in this case )

which kinda kills the strawman me you just halucinated

references and proof trump funny talkin though:
after all the Taliban was created by Carters National security advisor Bryzysky, and as we have just seen AlCIAduh works for the The UN ( in Libya ...well and probably everywhere else to I guess),
Obama is head of the UN security Council and the CIA works for Obama... )

edit on 22-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

ummm

What "straw man" would that be?

Yes, they do. I note you bring none, preferring to make unfounded and unsupportable accusations..

after all the Taliban was created by Carters National security advisor Bryzysky, and as we have just seen AlCIAduh works for the The UN ( in Libya ...well and probably everywhere else to I guess),

Speaking of "funny talkin' "... What is an ALCIAduh?

The Taliban was formed by Pakistani ISI in 1994. Both the Soviets and the CIA were long gone from Afghanistan before then, and Carter was LONG LONG gone by then. The Soviets left in February 1989, and the CIA closed shop and bolted shortly after the last tank left across the bridge.

So Obama created al Qaida now? Is that bread-crumb trail supposed to lead somewhere... or mislead somewhere?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I thank everyone for their patience with me, I have been working on an intensive article and have not had the ability to do any in-depth thinking outside of that, so I left the thread until I was able to make comprehensive and thorough posts here. Please thank you for your patience.

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

1-
my, but you did come off as convincing and i am capable of seeing things from anthers point of view.
it's called empathy. something lacking in the majority of my "fellow" westerners as you have seen. the west has gone into full blown psychopathy for the most part i'm afraid. you'll find little or no understanding from the vast majority here, i'm afraid.

No worries
I think you are not alone in misunderstanding my intent.

2however i'd appreciate it if don't lump me with all the psychopathic warmongers and useful drones that have flocked here. after all i do sympathize and gave you your 2nd flag.

I apologize for my over generalization

2a rights are not granted by laws or governments they are natural requirements for human survival as humans and are necessary. for the survival of human societies.
nobody can take them away or grant them, unless you allow them.

In one sense I agree with you, in another sense I disagree. Where my disagreement with this statement lies is in the fact that while freedom does exist in the mind, others can still overpower and oppress physical freedoms. It is not a matter of 'letting' anyone subject you through force, it is a matter of being the weaker party.

4 i have done no such thing, OBL was a cia asset and may even still be alive with a new face and identity,he is no representative of the ME unless you're talking about MEasterners corrupted by the western psychopaths. again just because most westerners are psychotic doesn't mean all are.

I was unclear in my intent here, please allow me to clarify my meaning through use of a generalization. There is a clear difference between someone such as a Palestinian who is severely oppressed and terrorized and someone who is bought and paid for by the CIA to carry out attacks against Muslims

. Someone calling themselves Muslim does not a Muslim make, because actions will always prove the truth of a persons words. I could call myself a Buddhist but this would not make the statement true.

Anyone who lives in the ME (general area) is called a Muslim, although similar to Christianity you have those who are true to the faith and those who simply call themselves such because their parents were born so. You also have many crazies running around calling themselves Muslim but you do not find Islam in any action outside of prayer. See cases such as wacko texas and you will understand, not everyone who is crazy can represent Christianity, and Christians must understand the same is true with Muslims.

Wahabism/Salafism is a very radical extreme form of Islam being exported out of Saudia. It is not our religion nor does it represent our religion, it is only spreading because they have the money and are trying to spread it everywhere to use as a means of control of the people. Concerning this our ahadith say that there will come a group of people and they will recite the Quran but it will not go past their throats (which means they say the Words of Allah but do not have its meaning inside their hearts) We believe this is the group spoken of.

We face many accusations from westerners (just a generalization I am sure not everyone) believing this is Islam when, in fact, it has nothing to do with Islam. Osama Bin Laden is one of these, and nothing but an agent of the west, and people like him are no representation of Islam. People like him never knew Islam, but their desire for power and complete lack of faith in Allah made them use the religion of Allah, twisting it, to obtain power. This is evil and nothing to do with Islam. Men have long had this desire for power, and used whatever means at their disposal to obtain it, we see this phenomenon in all religions not only ours.

But there is a difference between these people and people such as a few of the Palestinians who have lost hope due to the severity of the oppression they face. Also you have ordinary Muslims who get angry, angry at the false accusations and lies and hatred, when we have done no one any harm. We get angry sometimes, we get frustrated sometimes, and anywhere we go for as long as any of us have memory we have been dealing with these false accusations and lies and hatred and the oppression and tyranny from western powers.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Suicide bombing is punishable by hell according to Kuran .
Killing even one single innocent human being is also punishable by being sent to hell too .
A suicide bomber has got no legs to stand on according to Islamic doctrine , pun intended .

A muslim who commits suicide is a sinning muslim according to Islam .
A muslim who kills an innocent human being is a sinning muslim according to Islam .

By the grace of Allah , a muslim must find a way to avoid these acts of evil .

I know this, and if you had read my posts you would have understood my intention in this thread is to say that this action is not to do with Islam but anger and weariness from the oppression by western powers.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

indeed the psychosis is strong with many

To underscore the personal meaning of events of international scope, I offer three scenarios on a small scale. These events don't involve countries and entire peoples. The players are a few individuals, and the setting is a single neighborhood.

It's your neighborhood, and you're one of the players.

Situation One:

Several of Sam's friends are viciously murdered. Sam says he knows who did it, and he can prove it. Most people, including Sam, think that the suspected murderer is hiding in Tom's house. Sam demands that Tom surrender the alleged killer. Tom responds that he'd be happy to do so; Tom requests only that Sam show him the evidence that the suspected killer is, in fact, guilty. Sam insists he has the evidence, so Tom can't imagine why the request would be problematic.

Sam refuses Tom's offer and repeats his demand that Tom surrender the supposedly guilty man without conditions. Tom says again that he'd be glad to comply with Sam's demand; he only asks that Sam offer the evidence that Sam says he has. This back-and-forth continues; neither Sam nor Tom will alter his position. In frustration, Tom finally declares: "Look, I'll do everything you demand. You say you have evidence proving he's guilty. So show it to me. Then you can have him. You can have everything you say you want."

At that point, Sam yells: "THIS MEANS WAR!!" Sam means it. He kills Tom and his entire family, destroys Tom's house, murders several of his neighbors and wrecks much of the neighborhood.

Seeming Madness: The Suffocating Unreality that Kills

How would you describe Sam's behavior? Note that, in all of these scenarios, Sam's victim repeatedly assures Sam that he can have whatever Sam says he wants. Every time, despite the fact that Sam can have everything he says he wants -- and despite the further fact that Sam gets everything he says he wants -- Sam's only response is: "THIS MEANS WAR!!"

We can certainly conclude that what Sam says he wants is not what he actually wants. The scenarios compel a further conclusion, an especially terrible one: what Sam actually wants can be achieved in only one way -- the destruction of his victim. And as I've indicated, the destruction always encompasses more than just a single victim: other people are destroyed as well.

It is tempting to say that Sam is a homicidal maniac. In one sense, that's true, and I will not argue the point. But the full truth is far worse: what if Sam isn't "just" a homicidal maniac? What if he knows exactly what he wants and has set in motion a plan to achieve it? Note this: so far, Sam's plan has worked.

For this is the view of the ruling class: "America is God. God's Will be done."

What they want is dominion over the world. They intend to have it. In pursuit of this aim, as they believe the necessity arises, they will destroy anyone and anything that stands in their way. To describe their behavior as insane is to miss the much more critical point, and to minimize the far greater danger. They know exactly what they're doing. They're hoping that you do not. To date, far too many people oblige them.

Don't help them in their pursuit of brutality, oppression, murder and vast destruction. I state again: they know exactly what they're doing. Be sure you judge them accordingly.

I truly enjoyed this posting you made, it was very good with very good points, I recommend everyone to read it.

However, you did know the quote from me in that post you quoted was not directed toward you? It was a reply to someone else.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

ummm

What "straw man" would that be?

Yes, they do. I note you bring none, preferring to make unfounded and unsupportable accusations..

Speaking of "funny talkin' "... What is an ALCIAduh?

The Taliban was formed by Pakistani ISI in 1994. Both the Soviets and the CIA were long gone from Afghanistan before then, and Carter was LONG LONG gone by then. The Soviets left in February 1989, and the CIA closed shop and bolted shortly after the last tank left across the bridge.

So Obama created al Qaida now? Is that bread-crumb trail supposed to lead somewhere... or mislead somewhere?

guess you missed all the blue
OFFSITE POSTS EH?

lets see president of UN security council...Check
installed in al CIA DuH! in Libya...Check
i suppose that is just too simple

you ought to read Bryzynski
he wrote a book
with writing in it

edit on 23-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You mentioned to leave aside religion, DerepentLEstranger, but even though there are evil people who will use it as a means to obtain power does not mean we should leave aside religion. It would be like saying they have evil things on the internet so stay away from all the good things there.

Religion is a means of teaching the human how to get closer to Allah, to know Allah. This is so important a journey that we must educate ourselves, to avoid succumbing to false teachings.

Knowledge, seeking knowledge and obtaining knowledge are exceedingly highly regarded in Islam, because it is through knowledge that we are not deceived by those who are not from the People of Allah.

I will never leave aside religion and values, but at the same time I will be educated so that I can determine truth from falsehood, and I this practice for all peoples, we can never leave aside the good because some people are bad, but through reason and intellect, and constant pursuit of knowledge, we can know what is good and what is evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

General Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran

http://(nolink)/2011/05/22/general-wesley-clark-reveals-plan-invade-iraq-syria-lebanon-lybia-somalia-sudan-iran-22858/
some more blue
for you
Nenothtu
( you quoted your own blog as a reference?)
lol

www.liveleak.com...
if the above link to higgins sitedeosn't work here is another

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

guess you missed all the blue
OFFSITE POSTS EH?

You mean the ONE concerning "Tim Osman"? Nope, didn't miss it - I addressed it. I note that you have no response to that setting of the record straight.

lets see president of UN security council...Check
installed in al CIA DuH! in Libya...Check
i suppose that is just too simple

Rehashing your bread crumb trail doesn't tell if you meant for it to lead somewhere, or mislead somewhere - it just repeats it, and the errors in it. Simple repetition will not make it true, no matter how many times you repeat it.

you ought to read Bryzynski
he wrote a book
with writing in it

I have read Brzezynski. I have also read H.G. Wells. He wrote books, too. They also had writing in them. That does not mean they impinge in reality.

As a matter of fact, I LIVED through Brzezynski. He didn't impinge much on reality then, either. Not my problem if he's one of your heroes.

It was very artful how you replied to my post without addressing a single one of my points - kudos, that takes talent!

edit on 2012/3/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

General Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran

http://(nolink)/2011/05/22/general-wesley-clark-reveals-plan-invade-iraq-syria-lebanon-lybia-somalia-sudan-iran-22858/
some more blue
for you
Nenothtu

Your link seems to be broken. I copied what was there and pasted it into the address bar, and couldn't get it to work that way, either.

( you quoted your own blog as a reference?)
lol

What are you talking about? I don't have a blog.

www.liveleak.com...
if the above link to higgins sitedeosn't work here is another

That link gives me a bio of Wesley Clark, and nothing else. I stopped reading after seeing that he had accepted "knighthoods". I'm not sure how he did that and retained his US citizenship.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Is there anyone who could understand this if you have not walked this mile?

i am from a culture that nurtured me with the opportunity to walk the mile

may i suggest an additional essential doctrine of a suicide bomber ::

as sala malaikum

"And hold fast, all together, by the Rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God's favor on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brethren; and you were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does God make His Signs clear to you, that you may be guided." Qur'an 3:103

salaam
peace
سلام

insha allah

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join